tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Are Peanuts a bad Bodybuilding Snack?

I know the question may seem dumb because peanuts are loaded with protein with no fat but peanuts have soy protein. Soy protein is thought to increase or maximize estrogen production in the body. Being a male body builder, I don't want my estrogen production to increase! What are your guy's thoughts?!

1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 1JFS3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    peanuts are very high in fat actually but they are good fats that are essential to your diet and growth. they are calorie dense so eat them in moderation, but they are in no way a bad snack.

69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No. I eat it a lot and I'm on a cut.

TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSmack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tomc12365 View Post
    I know the question may seem dumb because peanuts are loaded with protein with no fat but peanuts have soy protein.
    No. Full stop.

Nuts and nut butters have lots fat, but don't fear fat because it's essential to the body for the production and maintenance of healthy hormone levels (e.g., testosterone and HGH). Soy protein comes from soy, hence the name.
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew]

neoxsupreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Peanuts become kind of a bad snack when they're the flavored kind with lots of sodium. Regular peanuts with no added salt are good though.

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know the question may seem dumb because peanuts are loaded with protein with no fat but peanuts have soy protein. Soy protein is thought to increase or maximize estrogen production in the body. Being a male body builder, I don't want my estrogen production to increase! What are your guy's thoughts?!
    Peanuts have fat. Soy is thought (key word) to increase estrogen based on pseudo-science and is backed up by nothing. Eat away.

Originally Posted by neoxsupreme View Post
    Peanuts become kind of a bad snack when they're the flavored kind with lots of sodium. Regular peanuts with no added salt are good though.
    This is a dangerous statement in this forum. Sodium is nothing to worry about unless you have a condition or live a lifestyle in which you should watch your sodium intake.

neoxsupreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dcbone30 View Post
    Peanuts have fat. Soy is thought (key word) to increase estrogen based on pseudo-science and is backed up by nothing. Eat away.

This is a dangerous statement in this forum. Sodium is nothing to worry about unless you have a condition or live a lifestyle in which you should watch your sodium intake.
    High sodium intake for a number of years is a risk factor for health conditions like hypertension. Are you saying that if someone is taking in like 3000 to 5000 mg of sodium a day but is hitting their macros that they shouldn't sweat the sodium? Sodium also makes you retain water so someone consuming a lot will have more retained fluids in their tissues which can affect muscle definition a little.

Sodium with peanuts is okay but I was just saying that unsalted peanuts are a little healthier choice.

Some cultures have high sodium in their diet already (Asian) so cutting out sodium from some foods helps a little.

tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tomc12365 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, i think i got my proteins mixed up soy is completely different! A little off topic but i bought protein bars thinking that they would be a good in-between meal snack, but come to find out the main ingredient is soy protein -_-

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    High sodium intake for a number of years is a risk factor for health conditions like hypertension. Are you saying that if someone is taking in like 3000 to 5000 mg of sodium a day but is hitting their macros that they shouldn't sweat the sodium? Sodium also makes you retain water so someone consuming a lot will have more retained fluids in their tissues which can affect muscle definition a little.

Sodium with peanuts is okay but I was just saying that unsalted peanuts are a little healthier choice.

Some cultures have high sodium in their diet already (Asian) so cutting out sodium from some foods helps a little.
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...o6mRDYSHeGByyw

Originally Posted by Alan Aragon
    Myth #5: “Salt causes high blood pressure and should be avoided.”
    In the 1940s, a Duke University researcher named Walter Kempner, M.D., became famous for using salt restriction to treat people with high blood pressure. Later, studies confirmed that reducing salt could help reduce hypertension.

What science really shows:
    Large-scale scientific reviews have determined there’s no reason for people with normal blood pressure to restrict their sodium intake. Now, if you already have high blood pressure, you may be “salt sensitive.” As a result, reducing the amount of salt you eat could be helpful.However, it’s been known for the past 20 years that people with high blood pressure who don’t want to lower their salt intake can simply consume more potassium-containing foods.
    Why?
    Because it’s really the balance of the two minerals that matters. In fact, Dutch researchers determined that a low potassium intake has the same impact on your blood pressure as high salt consumption does. And it turns out, the average guy consumes 3,100 milligrams (mg) of potassium a day—1,600 mg less than recommended.

The bottom line:
    Strive for a potassium-rich diet, which you can achieve by eating a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, and legumes. For instance, spinach, broccoli, bananas, white potatoes, and most types of beans each contain more than 400 mg potassium per serving.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

What if the person ingested 8,000 mg of potassium per day?

mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500) mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500) mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500) mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500) mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500) mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500) mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500) mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500) mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500) mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500) mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500)
    No offense but alan aragon isn't someone im going to take advice from when it comes to whether I should be cautious with sodium or not. I've never understood why people on here act like sodium and cholesterol isn't a big deal as long as you hit your macros either. For a rather large portion of the population that's simply NOT the case. But I won't get into a debate about it.. sodium isn't only an issue for those that have a pre-existing condition though and I wish people would stop alluding to that.

Go ahead and eat 5,000 mg of salt everyday and see how well that plays out for you in 10 years. Most of the dudes here are young at the moment and it may not apply to them currently, but eating like that everyday for a long period of time eventually it will.

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mrh0rnet View Post
    No offense but alan aragon isn't someone im going to take advice from when it comes to whether I should be cautious with sodium or not. I've never understood why people on here act like sodium and cholesterol isn't a big deal as long as you hit your macros either. For a rather large portion of the population that's simply NOT the case. But I won't get into a debate about it.. sodium isn't only an issue for those that have a pre-existing condition though and I wish people would stop alluding to that.

Go ahead and eat 5,000 mg of salt everyday and see how well that plays out for you in 10 years. Most of the dudes here are young at the moment and it may not apply to them currently, but eating like that everyday for a long period of time eventually it will.
    ok.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've never understood why people on here act like sodium and cholesterol isn't a big deal as long as you hit your macros either. For a rather large portion of the population that's simply NOT the case.
    Maybe because we are not that obese portion of the population. Also, perhaps knowledge has something to do with it.

See, Are the Current Dietary Guidelines Regarding Egg Consumption Appropriate? Kristin L. Herron and Maria Luz Fernandez. J. Nutr. 134:187-190, January 2004 Full text at: http://jn.nutrition.org/content/134/1/187.full

MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    What if the person ingested 8,000 mg of potassium per day?

Whatever floats your boat, but I wouldn't recommend it.

http://www.cdc.gov/Features/dsSodium/
    Borussia Dortmund back-2-back Bundesliga champs

zed888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I remember readin jason ferrugia said peanut butter releases some 'bad' toxins in body so he doesnt have it.

I cant post a link as i have less than 50 posts
    Please google jason ferrugia peanut butter toxins and first one thats up

Does anyone know what toxins??

I still eat it regardless . I need to cut other junk from my diet before i worry bout the toxins lol :-p

Nctong01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nctong01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nctong01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nctong01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nctong01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nctong01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nctong01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nctong01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nctong01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nctong01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nctong01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Aflatoxin. High consumption has been linked to hepatic issues.

Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP; If you like them then fit them into your diet

If you don't like them then stay away from them.

No specific food is necessary to a healthy diet.

gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb8719 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nctong01 View Post
    Aflatoxin. High consumption has been linked to hepatic issues.
    Any links to studies showing how much?

I eat 2-3 tablespoons a day and have vasovagal issues from time to time.

SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50) SLO will become famous soon enough. (+50)

That's because a rather large % of the population is... rather large because they eat too many calories, which is easy to do if you eat a lot of processed and calorically dense foods. These "dirty" foods often contain lots of sodium, and most fat people drink lots of soda and not enough water which only exacerbates the problem.

Is lots of sodium good? No. But I think it's the poor dietary choices fatties make (which, again, often have lots of sodium) that is leading to all the health issues. Correlation does not equal causation.
    3 year transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147790393

Are you fat because you're lazy or are you lazy because you're fat?

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    calorie dense so eat in moderation. not a bad bodybuilding food though

Registered User bharatbookburea's Avatar
    bharatbookburea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bharatbookburea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bharatbookburea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bharatbookburea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bharatbookburea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bharatbookburea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bharatbookburea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bharatbookburea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bharatbookburea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bharatbookburea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bharatbookburea has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Peanuts are a good source of protein and also contain monounsaturated fat.
    The benefit of monounsaturated fat is the fact that it can reduce cholesterol levels and lower the possibility of heart risks and diseases. In comparison to carbohydrate diets, monounsaturated fats can help lose your belly fat.

Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad31275 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SLO View Post
    That's because a rather large % of the population is... rather large because they eat too many calories, which is easy to do if you eat a lot of processed and calorically dense foods. These "dirty" foods often contain lots of sodium, and most fat people drink lots of soda and not enough water which only exacerbates the problem.

Is lots of sodium good? No. But I think it's the poor dietary choices fatties make (which, again, often have lots of sodium) that is leading to all the health issues. Correlation does not equal causation.
    "FATTIES", thats funny shiot.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bharatbookburea View Post
    In comparison to carbohydrate diets, monounsaturated fats can help lose your belly fat.
    What? Sounds like you're saying diets with carbs don't lose fat..
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this thread went full retard

As for peanuts I think its a waste because of the calorie/satiety .. brb eating 7 peanuts 200 calories

Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cazax is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheSmack View Post
    No. Full stop.

Nuts and nut butters have lots fat, but don't fear fat because it's essential to the body for the production and maintenance of healthy hormone levels (e.g., testosterone and HGH). Soy protein comes from soy, hence the name.
    Peanuts are legumes not nuts..

mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Maybe because we are not that obese portion of the population. Also, perhaps knowledge has something to do with it.

See, Are the Current Dietary Guidelines Regarding Egg Consumption Appropriate? Kristin L. Herron and Maria Luz Fernandez. J. Nutr. 134:187-190, January 2004 Full text at: http://jn.nutrition.org/content/134/1/187.full
    This.

Eating more cholesterol than I did when younger (because I bought into this bro science nonsense that dietary cholesterol is something to fear, same with fat - derp) and my readings for bad cholesterol are low.

Also gone for extended periods eating high sodium and still never had issues with high blood pressure.

Originally Posted by Azrairc View Post
    Repped.

As for peanuts I think its a waste because of the calorie/satiety .. brb eating 7 peanuts 200 calories
    I love peanuts but avoid them for the same reason, unfortunately being on a cut means I have to watch my intake of calorie dense foods, especially if they don't offer much satiety.
    You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

[IIFYM/Flexible Dieting Crew] - It ain't that hard dummy..

[Former 300+ Crew]

*** Fitness Advice, Tech Reviews and more: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattypaus?feature=guide

69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 69cam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

That's why I don't eat it much on a cut..... but oh when I start my bulk.
    The best part of this is, my kids are learning to live healthier because of me.

mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500) mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500) mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500) mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500) mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500) mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500) mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500) mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500) mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500) mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500) mrh0rnet is not very helpful. (-500)

The thing is, for every study people post here there are just as many that state the contrary. And you are aware that high blood pressure nor high cholesterol necessarily = obesity right? Strong misconceptions. African Americans for example, deal with both more than anyone else due to genetics. Has necessarily nothing to do with being obese, thus me saying what people post here does NOT apply to everyone. And making a blanket statement like cholesterol and sodium aren't major factors other than retaining water are pretty dangerous generalizations.

Registered User machineheadrock's Avatar
    machineheadrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really interesting thread about everyone arguing about sodium and potassium levels

I would have to say that the consensus of this must be, everything in moderation. Too much salt will make you dry, dehydrated and retension will be inevitable

Too much potassium will give you GERD and Vasovagal reactions....

Too much or too little of something will always have a negative impact, you need to understand how to listen to your body, and understand what it needs

At the end of the day, you try and flood it with something, its more clever than you think, it will take what it needs and get rid of the rest through your pores and your faeces and pee.

Furthermore, you dont think that we developed to this advanced race, without having some sort of filter mechanism built into us? The human body is an amazing thing, our liver, our kidkeys etc will always help protect us from what we are putting too much of into our bodies.

You wil retain what you need to retain, if you are exercising properly and eating a healthy diet, you dont need to supplement your diet, you shouldn't have to. Whether or not you choose to to see if it gives you gains is a different matter. Increasing your intake because your expenditure increases is also a different matter, but it is possible to do this through normal eating as well, without all this fake nonsense.

Also, the body understands the difference between synthetic and natural minerals, vitamins, etc. It will dispose of synthetics sometimes, assuming that there is something wrong with you for you to try and make it absorb so much.

RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000)
    The 'ol sodium =/= potassium argument. As with everything I think moderation is the key, It's fine to eat a **** load of sodium if you are going to off set that with pottasium but I find it really hard to find good sources of potassium with a low sugar content and dat dere diabetes runs in the family :'(