Fasika70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with fat burners!

Has anyone heard of Body Effects sold by Max Muscle? I have reached a plateau and I am looking to get some assistance with burning fat and I have had a bad reaction with pills. I've been researching the Body Effects Power Performance Products and would like feedback one anyone who has used them. Does it work? Any side effects? Thank you!

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i don't know that specific one, but i'll give you my .02 on fat burners, even if you don't want it. skip them. period.

1. figure out the right deficit by using the sticky on calculating cals and macro's. use livestrong and weigh, record, and track your intake. be consistent and patient.
    2. get on a good lifting prgm. start by perusing the sticky on training prgm basics in the training section. lift heavy and don't think cardio is a must or that more is better. it's not. allow yourself rest and recovery.