Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SouthernFried View Post
    Not a fan of single moms, but at your age how you not take into account that women had children while married? Most married couples want to have children so why would the women use contraception...
    This would make sense except it's fact the last 40 years marriage have been in the decline. I reckon 90% of the single moms I meet never were married typically the story I hear is this

"I was drunk at the party, slept with blah blah got prego...."

srs the last two single moms I met had that story word for word....

Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solliedude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    I AM A WOMAN AND I AM A VICTIM!

I am sure alternative possibilities exist however, it is a reflection of poor decision making. No, I would not date her, and yes, at best she could suck some dick. About it.
    ^^he gets it!

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For the most part, most single women 30 and up probably have a kid or two...or three.

I think you need to damn well make sure what you're getting into here. There are a few types of single moms (from rarest to most common):

1) Independent and out for a poke - the ideal single mom. These women probably have a good job and can take of their kids just fine. It's just that with their job and child rearing and what not, they don't have a lot of spare time for dating. So they find some dude to bang for a few times a month to take the edge off. The upside is that it is easy to get sex from these women and they are usually beasts in the sack (gotta get rid of that tension somehow). The downside is that you can and will be dropped on a moment's notice. These are definitely the least damaged of women because they're not looking for a surrogate father or a paycheck. These women exist but are rare. I'm talking like 5% or less of all single moms rare. Most single moms think they're in this category but they are not. Sorry.

2) "I want to be 21 years old again!" - these single moms probably had a kid when they were 22. Fresh off a divorce or getting desperate that they divorced years ago but can't find another man, these women try desperately to relive their early 20s. In some mindsets, this is pathetic. For others, it's a great opportunity to score some ass. You get a lot of good sex from them but they're not stable people. They're essentially escaping to a fantasy land because they're 35 and realized that they want to be 21 years old again. Hit and quit it is the name of the game here. Don't worry about letting her down, she will find some other guy to bump uglies with.

3) Dependent and in need of a surrogate father - these single moms want a father figure for their child so you're it. Of course, their real daddy is in prison for drug dealing and will ****ing knife you in a dark corner of the parking lot once he finds out. These women though can't handle child rearing on their own so they want another dude to step in. It gets very nasty and ugly here. As soon as you think that your single mom squeeze wants you to be a father for little Jimmy and Susie, bail out. Don't even do the hit and quit. Just quit. Now. The more crazier ones will try to get you on the hook for child support.

4) Dependent and needs money - Raising a child is expensive but they need their nails and hair done. Oh and the latest Victoria's Secret bra. Oh and she wants a new Lexus too. These women basically want a man who is nothing more than a paycheck so she can have "fun" because "she deserves it" for raising a kid on her own. Once she finds her mark, she will start sucking his bank account dry. Hey, once they get married, she declares that she should quit her office manager job (office manager = administrative assistant = secretary, just FYI) to raise the kids. Of course, she doesn't really do that so much as living it up with her other stay at home moms who spend most of their morning at the local Starbucks. Most men here are the chumps who never got any but somehow scored themselves into a $80,000 a year middle manager job. These men were the predecessors to the foreveraloners before they lost their remaining testosterone. The man knows deep down he is getting taken for a ride but smiles smugly to his coworkers when he says, "Oh that's Jessica. She's a former cheerleader and dancer." Never mind that she resembles more like the Michelin Man than her 16 year old cheerleading days but hey, it keeps him sane. Don't expect her to take care of her kids. Before you know it, she'll be begging him to hire a Hispanic nanny because raising kids is just too hard for her. After all, Real Housewives of New York just doesn't watch itself.

If FiveBellies ever locates his testicles, his best bet is to find a #4 and just be happy. These women will cheat on you, abuse you, and bleed your bank account dry, but she'll give it up once a month and for many of you FA losers, that is more pie than you will ever get in your pathetic go-nowhere, do-nothing lives.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Perforated Your Girlfriend, Wife, Mom, or Sister's Colon From My Huge Penis Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Your Girlfriend Sucked My Cock When You Weren't Looking Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - My Jaw Could Cut Diamonds Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^ I thought he's banned?
    Every time you tell me how you should've, could've or would've it reminds me how I do, did and will. Your defeatist attitude and lack of willpower pushes me harder to not be like you.
    You can call me callous, egotistical, delusional or vain. I am fully aware that I am nowhere near perfect. But despite your detraction's and insults, the fact of the matter is that Im doing what you wish you were, to one day become your complete antithesis.

Returning some videotapes Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what I think about single moms?

depends on how well the reconstructive surgery on their vagina went, after giving birth
    Permanent reminder that MBisonSon is a fgt => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181456073
    Permanent reminder of his cowardly and embarrassing response => https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181466023 (if this link is dead, the cuckening is complete)

New York State Of Mind SouthernFried's Avatar
    SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Solliedude View Post
    This would make sense except it's fact the last 40 years marriage have been in the decline. I reckon 90% of the single moms I meet never were married typically the story I hear is this

"I was drunk at the party, slept with blah blah got prego...."

srs the last two single moms I met had that story word for word....
    Sounds like some trash. Even if is true they should be embarrassed to say it.
    Nothing finer in the land than a drunk, obnoxious Georgia fan!

SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50) SouthernFried will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UgotItbad View Post
    Why are you backseat modding? I don't know your story, but it seems you feel the need to defend single moms for some reason.

UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why are you backseat modding? I don't know your story, but it seems you feel the need to defend single moms for some reason.
    Huh.... what are you talking about?
    Every time you tell me how you should've, could've or would've it reminds me how I do, did and will. Your defeatist attitude and lack of willpower pushes me harder to not be like you.
    You can call me callous, egotistical, delusional or vain. I am fully aware that I am nowhere near perfect. But despite your detraction's and insults, the fact of the matter is that Im doing what you wish you were, to one day become your complete antithesis.

Huh.... what are you talking about?
    Backseat modding = regular member worried about another member being banned, wanting someone banned etc.

I have seen you take shots at a few people in this thread because you didn't like what they said in regards to single moms.

b4dazz will become famous soon enough. (+50) b4dazz will become famous soon enough. (+50) b4dazz will become famous soon enough. (+50) b4dazz will become famous soon enough. (+50) b4dazz will become famous soon enough. (+50) b4dazz will become famous soon enough. (+50) b4dazz will become famous soon enough. (+50) b4dazz will become famous soon enough. (+50) b4dazz will become famous soon enough. (+50) b4dazz will become famous soon enough. (+50) b4dazz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ITT: a bunch of pussy guys.

I would NEVER be with a single mom - Possibly if the dad has full 100% custody over the kid. Life's too short to deal with other peoples responsibilities. There are way too many fish in the sea to put up with this too. Single Moms are for Single Dads.
    I would rather be single all my life than to be serious with a single mom.

I'm not against kids at all... just wouldn't waste my time with other peoples responsibilities. I'm too alpha for that ****.

Originally Posted by b4dazz View Post

I would NEVER be with a single mom - Possibly if the dad has full 100% custody over the kid. Life's too short to deal with other peoples responsibilities. There are way too many fish in the sea to put up with this too. Single Moms are for Single Dads.

I'm not against kids at all... just wouldn't waste my time with other peoples responsibilities. I'm too alpha for that ****.
    Learn how read before calling every one pussy guys. 95 percent of the guys in here don't want a single mom. And you call yourself alpha. There are badass alpa guys on here(you are not one them), but I'm confident I would have to remove my foot from your ass.

Registered User blackcontrarian's Avatar
    blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by b4dazz View Post

If the dad has full custody... you GTFO. Very rarely a woman loses the kid. She would have to be a ****ty person to lose that. It seems like there is a trend for women to have a child outside of marriage lately. So it's worth arguing. Me? I think she could taste the mushroom tip but that's it. Anything else, is too risky.

Don't
    Stick
    Your
    Penis
    In
    Crazy.

DSYPIC.

BrolicBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrolicBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrolicBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrolicBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrolicBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrolicBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrolicBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrolicBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrolicBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrolicBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrolicBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    totally support, and bang.... mostly bang
    The alpha balls crew

notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) notorius1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Single moms are a lot of work to get involved with. The one I'm 'dealing' with now has almost all the negatives associated with being a single mother and its a big drain on how we interact with each other.

As a person who was raised by a single woman and who is a single parent himself, it really isnt worth the trouble MOST of the time IMO. Since my mindset after my divorce is simply to get my dink wet as much as possible, they can be useful for that when they have the time.

DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ale000 View Post
    Yes. Im divorced. Its funny how a 20 year old looks for older women! Wait until u turn 30. Haha
    Then what? You look for younger?

Well hello I'm only 21.. I can buy a plane to Guatemala anytime.. just waiting on the word.

rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Single moms were bored with their husband and leave him, thinking the grass is always greener but then find out it's pretty brown out there.

They should just stick it out and make it work. If the husband doesn't want it to work, then there are plenty of white knights who will have sex with them.

Registered User blackcontrarian's Avatar
    blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blackcontrarian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rackpullxtreme View Post
    Single moms were bored with their husband and leave him, thinking the grass is always greener but then find out it's pretty brown out there.

They should just stick it out and make it work. If the husband doesn't want it to work, then there are plenty of white knights who will have sex with them.
    Some people have cuckold fantasy especially guys. I don't understand how a guy could watch his wife get plowed by another man. On top of that, they video taped so they can watch later. In some cases, the wife leaves the husband for the new lover. Just look up intimate encounters on POF. People are looking to share their wives and such.

I think we are talking about two different types of single moms. The ones you are talking about are divorcees. At least with me, I'm talking about the ones who got knocked up "randomly" by a random guy.

Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol

Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

hahahaha...

Non-Operating Operator BlueNinjaGo's Avatar
    BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BlueNinjaGo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pretty bold assumptions...

Originally Posted by DramaLLama090 View Post
    Then what? You look for younger?

Well hello I'm only 21.. I can buy a plane to Guatemala anytime.. just waiting on the word.
    WELCOME! theres lots of cougars over here. lol....

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by The Experiment View Post
    If FiveBellies ever locates his testicles, his best bet is to find a #4 and just be happy. These women will cheat on you, abuse you, and bleed your bank account dry, but she'll give it up once a month and for many of you FA losers, that is more pie than you will ever get in your pathetic go-nowhere, do-nothing lives.

It's funny because it's true.

Originally Posted by The Experiment View Post
    For the most part, most single women 30 and up probably have a kid or two...or three.

I think you need to damn well make sure what you're getting into here. There are a few types of single moms (from rarest to most common):

1) Independent and out for a poke - the ideal single mom. These women probably have a good job and can take of their kids just fine. It's just that with their job and child rearing and what not, they don't have a lot of spare time for dating. So they find some dude to bang for a few times a month to take the edge off. The upside is that it is easy to get sex from these women and they are usually beasts in the sack (gotta get rid of that tension somehow). The downside is that you can and will be dropped on a moment's notice. These are definitely the least damaged of women because they're not looking for a surrogate father or a paycheck. These women exist but are rare. I'm talking like 5% or less of all single moms rare. Most single moms think they're in this category but they are not. Sorry.

2) "I want to be 21 years old again!" - these single moms probably had a kid when they were 22. Fresh off a divorce or getting desperate that they divorced years ago but can't find another man, these women try desperately to relive their early 20s. In some mindsets, this is pathetic. For others, it's a great opportunity to score some ass. You get a lot of good sex from them but they're not stable people. They're essentially escaping to a fantasy land because they're 35 and realized that they want to be 21 years old again. Hit and quit it is the name of the game here. Don't worry about letting her down, she will find some other guy to bump uglies with.

3) Dependent and in need of a surrogate father - these single moms want a father figure for their child so you're it. Of course, their real daddy is in prison for drug dealing and will ****ing knife you in a dark corner of the parking lot once he finds out. These women though can't handle child rearing on their own so they want another dude to step in. It gets very nasty and ugly here. As soon as you think that your single mom squeeze wants you to be a father for little Jimmy and Susie, bail out. Don't even do the hit and quit. Just quit. Now. The more crazier ones will try to get you on the hook for child support.

4) Dependent and needs money - Raising a child is expensive but they need their nails and hair done. Oh and the latest Victoria's Secret bra. Oh and she wants a new Lexus too. These women basically want a man who is nothing more than a paycheck so she can have "fun" because "she deserves it" for raising a kid on her own. Once she finds her mark, she will start sucking his bank account dry. Hey, once they get married, she declares that she should quit her office manager job (office manager = administrative assistant = secretary, just FYI) to raise the kids. Of course, she doesn't really do that so much as living it up with her other stay at home moms who spend most of their morning at the local Starbucks. Most men here are the chumps who never got any but somehow scored themselves into a $80,000 a year middle manager job. These men were the predecessors to the foreveraloners before they lost their remaining testosterone. The man knows deep down he is getting taken for a ride but smiles smugly to his coworkers when he says, "Oh that's Jessica. She's a former cheerleader and dancer." Never mind that she resembles more like the Michelin Man than her 16 year old cheerleading days but hey, it keeps him sane. Don't expect her to take care of her kids. Before you know it, she'll be begging him to hire a Hispanic nanny because raising kids is just too hard for her. After all, Real Housewives of New York just doesn't watch itself.

LOL at NUMBER 4s!!!

S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000) S0LID is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wouldnt mind... depending on how many kids, and the ex situation.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

My mamma said to get things done, you better not mess with Major Tom.

Sounds like some trash. Even if is true they should be embarrassed to say it.
    Yup both of them were 19 year old party slores. Needless to say nothing ever came of it.
    Most single moms that I meet the relationship didn't work etc, and being black you tend to meet more single mothers cause it's so fuccing prevalent in the black community and wide spread. I reckon 70% of black women in my state ages 18-32 have kids, and 50% of them have kids by multiple men.

Some of you guys met single mothers who got their ISH together. I can honestly say I only meet 2 or 3(and they were all Caucasian go figure) in the last 5 years. One chick had her own house was taking care of business but she ended up being a BDP. Another one had her own place, but it didn't work out (her daughter caught mommy with that der Mandingo in her mouth). The last one was legit and the best one out of them all, it just didn't work.
    as a guy who doesn't have kids, who works, got his shyt togther why would I settle for that?

DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DramaLLama090 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ale000 View Post
    WELCOME! theres lots of cougars over here. lol....
    I was kidding, phuck Guatemala

Originally Posted by DramaLLama090 View Post
    I was kidding, phuck Guatemala
    ok kiddo .

Hearts r broken everyday Lottabody's Avatar
    Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    I AM A WOMAN AND I AM A VICTIM!

I am sure alternative possibilities exist however, it is a reflection of poor decision making. No, I would not date her, and yes, at best she could suck some dick. About it.
    I think jamestown has a crush on Tom Cruise. It's okay, I do too.
    You wear a rubber?--damn right
    You are my lover?--all night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErN7fQd6WzA&list

FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FitnessBlue has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    As a single dad of two girls, I have no problems with dating a woman with kids. In fact I am, and its great! Sure it's difficult at times, sure we don't get as much time for us as we would like, but welcome to adulthood. I came from a divorced family and that's what gives me strength in knowing it can be done. My woman has two girls as well, and all 4 kids are VERY close in age while becoming the best of friends. I am proud of the fact that my woman and I can make it all work and have been doing so for a while now. It only gets easier as time goes on. With that said, I can see why some younger guys with no kids would think otherwise...but as you get older, things will change.

I love my girls! all 5 of them
    Last edited by FitnessBlue; 06-22-2012 at 05:06 PM.
    *LEO crew*
    *Alpha crew*
    *Conservative crew*
    *No Ma'am crew*
    *Electric Guitar crew*

**always listen to your gut instinct**

~if you want prince charming, you better be a princess~

Registered User JohnnieBannanas's Avatar
    JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Backseat modding = regular member worried about another member being banned, wanting someone banned etc.

I have seen you take shots at a few people in this thread because you didn't like what they said in regards to single moms.
    Of course shes defensive. A 28 year old white girl with a Trick Daddy quote as her status. I bet anything the babby daddy is some dead beat loser from the hood. Id be defensive too.
    *self absorbed narcissist crew*
    *only life goal is to look good crew*
    *needs even more external validation than a woman crew*
    *changes shirt 5 times before going to the grocery store crew*
    *get depressed because not enough girls checked you out for the day crew*
    *fishes for compliments from gay guys and fat chicks crew*
    *personality is flat because only looks are relied upon crew*
    *checks out every window reflection crew*
    *girls think were players but cant live up to the hype crew*