Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how to get guy at gym to ask me out?

So there is this guy at the gym I met about a month ago and seen and talked to several times since; I even jumped in on him and his training partner's workout once. It seems like he likes me (comes up to talk to me, and talks a lot, smiles a lot [a little too much for my liking actually], touches me, even told me I have pretty eyes and a pretty smile once), but I'm not sure why he hasn't asked me out yet!? I'm shy and have no idea how to flirt with guys, but I'm trying to come out of my shell, and I think I've made it really obvious that I like him too [and want his **** lol]-- me being the one to approach him when I see him, smiling, asking him questions, laughing, touching him, etc.

WTF Female Misc.? Is it possible that he's shy even though he talks to everyone at the gym and mentioned some other girl one of the times we talked?

texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by halfmoongirl View Post
    So there is this guy at the gym I met about a month ago and seen and talked to several times since; I even jumped in on him and his training partner's workout once. It seems like he likes me (comes up to talk to me, and talks a lot, smiles a lot [a little too much for my liking actually], touches me, even told me I have pretty eyes and a pretty smile once), but I'm not sure why he hasn't asked me out yet!? I'm shy and have no idea how to flirt with guys, but I'm trying to come out of my shell, and I think I've made it really obvious that I like him too [and want his **** lol]-- me being the one to approach him when I see him, smiling, asking him questions, laughing, touching him, etc.

WTF Female Misc.? Is it possible that he's shy even though he talks to everyone at the gym and mentioned some other girl one of the times we talked?
    #middleschoolgirlproblems, srs

So you want his weiner, he's not shy obv he walks up to you and crap, mentioned another girl to invoke feelings of jealousy

textbook doosh if you ask me
    Johns Hopkins '16

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    brb wanting equality
    brb still exepecting men to initiate everything

halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) halfmoongirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by texicus View Post
    #middleschoolgirlproblems, srs

So you want his weiner, he's not shy obv he walks up to you and crap, mentioned another girl to invoke feelings of jealousy

textbook doosh if you ask me
    He's not an 'alpha' douche, though, he wk's me on taking plates off the bar and setting up deadlifts, and seems nervous when he talks to me sometimes. also starts out talking with some of the lamest chit sometimes ("did you just get here?" "how are things?"). but i want to be all over his bod so i'm giving him more and more chances but he's not taking them! wtf?

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He's married or ghey.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He's not an 'alpha' douche, though, he wk's me on taking plates off the bar and setting up deadlifts, and seems nervous when he talks to me sometimes. also starts out talking with some of the lamest chit sometimes ("did you just get here?" "how are things?"). but i want to be all over his bod so i'm giving him more and more chances but he's not taking them! wtf?
    i swear its like you people want to be red

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just ask him out yourself; problem solved.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) texicus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WK's the plates, that's a beta move imo... only did that once for a nice looking old asian lady benching two 10s, was waiting for bench. notbad. anyway

small talk is boring, if you just want his bod then be an alpha fem ask him out hit it and quit it, ignore for rest of gym membership. profit

^^ keep in mind this is coming from an 18 year old
    Johns Hopkins '16

Originally Posted by Kemo1990 View Post
    brb wanting equality
    brb still exepecting men to initiate everything
    you must have missed this part:

me being the one to approach him when I see him, smiling, asking him questions, laughing, touching him, etc.

He's definitely not married; he comes in with family members and has pretty much told me his whole life story. I really hope he's not gay!

I actually think he seems like an interesting, fun guy who has his **** together though, and would like to get to know him better, so it's not like I wanna do the female version of 'pump n dump' (aka slut it up). And I want him to ask me out because otherwise how would I know whether he's really into me or just saying yes because he feels bad or doesn't know how else to respond?

Why no females responded on Female Misc yet?

He's definitely not married; he comes in with family members and has pretty much told me his whole life story. I really hope he's not gay!

I actually think he seems like an interesting, fun guy who has his **** together though, and would like to get to know him better, so it's not like I wanna do the female version of 'pump n dump' (aka slut it up). And I want him to ask me out because otherwise how would I know whether he's really into me or just saying yes because he feels bad or doesn't know how else to respond?

Why no females responded on Female Misc yet?
    Johns Hopkins '16

Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why no females responded on female misc yet?
    lmao

edit: I know right..
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1

PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000)
    what do you want other females to say? Why he hasn't asked you out? How can anybody know why he hasn't?
    Like some1 mentioned above, ask him out yourself.

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why not ask him out. Men love women that are forward and know what they want.

Why not ask him to go out for a drink be casual and say Im going out with friends for drinks, why dont you come out and be my date.

Its not freaking hard.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

Originally Posted by NotBigEnough206 View Post
    Why not ask him out. Men love women that are forward and know what they want.
    because i don't want him to think i'm a slut or that i'm easy to sleep with or ask out lots of guys. necessary info: we're both south asian (him paki, me indian) so expectations are a little bit different than just non-immigrant americans dating i think. also: i'm a virgin. so even though i think he's hot i'm not sure if he's the one i'll want to lose my v-card to..,

NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    because i don't want him to think i'm a slut or that i'm easy to sleep with or ask out lots of guys. necessary info: we're both south asian (him paki, me indian) so expectations are a little bit different. also: i'm a virgin.
    Nothing wrong with that, he isnt secure enough then to handle a woman that goes for what she wants.
    So ask him to hangout with your friends, you dont have to fuk him on the first date, let him wait.

How old are YOU?

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

Originally Posted by PotatosGonPotat View Post
    what do you want other females to say? Why he hasn't asked you out? How can anybody know why he hasn't?
    Like some1 mentioned above, ask him out yourself.
    I was hoping other women could give advice on what they did if they were in a similar situation. If they did ask him out, how they did it and if it was successful, and if they ever found out why the guy didn't ask them out if he was interested. Details like did they say "hey wanna go out" or more subtle like "we should watch this movie together."

Instead I get men who have never actually had girls ask them out telling me to ask a guy out.

Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ask him if he would like to go running with u outdoors... Or something like that! I mean, it wouldnt be so personal and u bith wud have the chance to hang out and talk first, before starting to go out on actual dates. Lol maybe u dont even like him that much afterwards haha!!!

spoon pic or negs
    edit:^was going to drop a heavenly blessed beauty line...then i saw crossfit

Originally Posted by NotBigEnough206 View Post
    Nothing wrong with that, he isnt secure enough then to handle a woman that goes for what she wants.
    So ask him to hangout with your friends, you dont have to fuk him on the first date, let him wait.

How old are YOU?
    I'm in my early 20's... yeah I missed the 'slut it up in college' train. Feel like a freak. At least I know most desi guys would actually like that about me.

No offense, but it sounds like you're feeding me feminist bull****. "isnt secure enough to handle a woman who knows what she wants" lol. IDGAF if he can't handle a woman who knows what she wants, I just want him to want ME.

I was hoping other women could give advice on what they did if they were in a similar situation. If they did ask him out, how they did it and if it was successful, and if they ever found out why the guy didn't ask them out if he was interested. Details like did they say "hey wanna go out" or more subtle like "we should watch this movie together."

Instead I get men who have never actually had girls ask them out telling me to ask a guy out.
    IMO you have the best advice possible. You have a bunch of men saying just ask him out, which typically will mean the guy you are interested in would want the same thing. If culture factors play that big of role go post on some cultural dating site forum or something. However, if you want a female perspective keep waiting.

Even Ale000 (a female) says ask him to go do something. Makes sense to me.

You don't know these guys history from a few posts. I'm sure many of us have been asked our by females.

I'm in my early 20's... yeah I missed the 'slut it up in college' train. Feel like a freak. At least I know most desi guys would actually like that about me.

No offense, but it sounds like you're feeding me feminist bull****. "isnt secure enough to handle a woman who knows what she wants" lol. IDGAF if he can't handle a woman who knows what she wants, I just want him to want ME.
    aanndd negged

What, I just tired helping your dumb ass out, how do you know I havent slayed more poon tang then half of Pakistan and India combined?

Ask him out to drinks with friends, obviously if he is the typical Paki he hasnt seen a vagina since he was born, so he wouldnt know how to ask a girl out.

(OO==[][]==OO)

Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    IMO you have the best advice possible. You have a bunch of men saying just ask him out, which typically will mean the guy you are interested in would want the same thing. If culture factors play that big of role go post on some cultural dating site forum or something. However, if you want a female perspective keep waiting.

Even Ale000 (a female) says ask him to go do something. Makes sense to me.

You don't know these guys history from a few posts. I'm sure many of us have been asked our by females.
    lol take a look around brah, how many Paki casanovas and players do you see lol.

(OO==[][]==OO)

Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ale000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ????????????

spoon pic or negs
    edit:^was going to drop a heavenly blessed beauty line...then i saw crossfit

Originally Posted by Ale000 View Post
    ????????????

CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000) CaliSun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    because i don't want him to think i'm a slut or that i'm easy to sleep with or ask out lots of guys. necessary info: we're both south asian (him paki, me indian) so expectations are a little bit different than just non-immigrant americans dating i think. also: i'm a virgin. so even though i think he's hot i'm not sure if he's the one i'll want to lose my v-card to..,
    Why you jumping to the V-card conclusions? Stop thinking so far a head, you'll get yourself into trouble. Casually get his number (find a commonality and suggest hanging out some time, maybe in a group setting so their is less pressure etc).

For example:
    You: You cheering for Miami or OKC?
    Guy: Durant is one of my favorite players so OKC
    You: Me too! You got any plans for game 5?
    Guy: Nope
    You: Me and my friends and gonna go out for some beers and watch the game if you wanna come, here let me get your number...

(just an example)

text him. see how the convo goes (if it gets flirty or you get friend zoned). go from there. PS. Nothing sexier to a guy than confidence. don't doubt yourself, make a move.

aanndd negged
    wtf i didn't even see your post before i posted that reply. had to look up what a spoon pic is too.

i know you just want to see some indian cleavage lol.

but i will comply because i have low self-esteem... doesn't have to include face right?

ok guys i will take your advice and ask him out. i'm going to ask him what he does on the weekends/when he's not in the gym, and say we should do something together. might also offer to lotion his hands to get rid of his calluses, lol.

nice1guv is on a distinguished road. (+10) nice1guv is on a distinguished road. (+10) nice1guv is on a distinguished road. (+10) nice1guv is on a distinguished road. (+10) nice1guv is on a distinguished road. (+10) nice1guv is on a distinguished road. (+10) nice1guv is on a distinguished road. (+10) nice1guv is on a distinguished road. (+10) nice1guv is on a distinguished road. (+10) nice1guv is on a distinguished road. (+10) nice1guv is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just ask him out.

Originally Posted by CaliSun View Post
    Why you jumping to the V-card conclusions? Stop thinking so far a head, you'll get yourself into trouble. Casually get his number (find a commonality and suggest hanging out some time, maybe in a group setting so their is less pressure etc).

For example:
    You: You cheering for Miami or OKC?
    Guy: Durant is one of my favorite players so OKC
    You: Me too! You got any plans for game 5?
    Guy: Nope
    You: Me and my friends and gonna go out for some beers and watch the game if you wanna come, here let me get your number...

(just an example)

text him. see how the convo goes (if it gets flirty or you get friend zoned). go from there. PS. Nothing sexier to a guy than confidence. don't doubt yourself, make a move.
    THAAAAANK YOU. this is what I was looking for.

I would get more nervous in a group setting so I just want to do something one-on-one.

edit: do girls get friend-zoned??