pierrenp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My 7 months fitness progress

Here's me, lost about 25kgs of weight. i weighed 90 something kgs on 2010, 100 something on 2011, and i joined a gym membership when i weigh about 98kgs. Now i've lost 25kgs and i want to keep going a bit more, and build muscle afterwards.

But i find it's so hard for me to reduce my weight from 72,7kg to 70kg.. Any tips on what should i be doing?

Thanks!
    Attached Images

davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000) davesterrr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good progress man. Jawline facial asthetics coming out more.
    As for what you should do, i would just keep losing weight by being on a calorie deficit while lifting weights and once you get to the 70kg start doing a clean bulk to add some muscle mass.
    If you could lose weight from 100 to 75 then you can lose it to 70.
    Just recalculate your macros needs for your current situation and stick on that diet and routine.

pierrenp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks man

Recovered is not very helpful. (-500) Recovered is not very helpful. (-500) Recovered is not very helpful. (-500) Recovered is not very helpful. (-500) Recovered is not very helpful. (-500) Recovered is not very helpful. (-500) Recovered is not very helpful. (-500) Recovered is not very helpful. (-500) Recovered is not very helpful. (-500) Recovered is not very helpful. (-500) Recovered is not very helpful. (-500)
    Is this a roll bread ?

ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    looking strong

Team4Dyce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep going!

ChristMarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking strong and smart keep going ...

fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fsd2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow you lost alot of weight especially in your stomach area, great work man

forchunet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forchunet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forchunet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bro, are you lifting? Whats your workout regimen?