Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Losing Weight and Feeling Great w/ Amphetalean Powder

So first I want to thanks Beast Sports for providing me an Opportunity to Log their Product for a week. They have been around since 95' but they are really making a name for themselves as one of the Premier Supplement Companies over the past few years and they should be proud of their hardwork.

Little About Me

Ive been lifting since I was 16,(23 Now) Over that time period Ive gone from being Super Serious to being lazy and working out when I feel like it. When I started I weighed a 130, and at my heaviest I weighed around 220. Im a typical Meso/Endo and I have some great genetics for gaining some serious mass thanks to my Pops. Right now Im in that stage where Im super serious about lifting and eating right now. I was weighing in at about 205lbs a couple weeks ago, and I have already knocked that down to around 194 in just over 3 weeks. I am actually looking at competing in

I use to be a supplement junkie, but the only things I take now are just Protein and VPX Powershock. My favorite fat burner of all time, and lord knows Ive used a bunch of them, is Meltdown and its going to take a lot to change that.

"Victory goes to those who make the 2nd to last mistake"

Manlet and Stealing Your White Womminz Crew
    Puertorican and Not Mexi Crew
    Bangs 7/8's off of POF and OKC Crew

Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Now I am not expecting to see drastic results of course, its only a weeks supply, but Im looking more towards how I feel on it, if my HR goes up, any more sweat while doing cardio.. and things of that nature. Though if I lose more then 1lbs this week..... I will defin credit Amphetalean for helping out in that department

Starting weight is 194

Taste - 8/10

Now Im a stickler for taste......... Im am prolly one of the more pickier ppl when it comes to my palette and taking supps. And even though we dont take these for the taste, it sure makes it a hell lot more enjoyable when you like what your drinking everyday. As soon as I woke up, I decided to try it out. I poured a glass of Ice cold water into my shaker and mixed it in. The smell of it was definitely a Orange Cooler smell, but the taste was more like a Citrus Punch then anything. I could definitely taste some of the chemicals, which Im guessing is probably the Hordenine as its one of the harder ingredients to mask. However despite tasting it, it was actually quite refreshing. Idk if its because I was thirsty, or it was the Ice Cold water, but it actually was pretty good.

Mixability - 7.5-8/10

This one may be my fault, I dont know the exact amount of water I put it in. Im guessing around 8oz, and have some shaking there where 2 little clumps. I shook some more and thought they disappeared. While drinking however I tasted a clump go down, and while it wasn't bad, its just something to take note of. I will add in a couple oz more next time and see if this alleviates the problem. Either way nothing major here

Effect ?/10

Cant really speak of an effect, so Im not going to make one up for the hell of it. I was dead tired this morning, and this is supposed to help with increasing daily energy, and even though I should be working right now, my energy did seem to pick up quite a bit, which is a great sign, because stimulants almost do nothing for me.

Be on the lookout for a video review coming soon as well
    Last edited by Kingbuddy; 06-19-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000) Rjeezie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Still waiting on my samples to get here, but in to see how your mini-log goes as well...

I've never used BEAST products before, but recently I did a mini log of Aminolytes.... which were awesome. Hoping this will be good too
    "For bodily discipline is only of little profit, but godliness is profitable for all things..."

~ 1 Timothy 4:8 ~

Journey back to sub 220 ===>>> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177936931

Starting Weight (1/1/20) - 247.4
    Current Weight (1/31/20) - 236.4

Goal Weight ===>>> 210

Quick Update

My weight has stayed relatively the same. I just had my carb up day yesterday and Boy do I feel tons better, I am looking leaner and leaner everytime I look in the mirror, and the girl I am with is on a long distance, to where we only get to see each other like 1x a week. So she notices the changes in my body because she doesnt see me everyday, so I am content with my cut so far, but I cant say how much I attribute to Amphetalean, its only been just a few days

But what I can say is this stuff gives me a AWESOME, CLEAN, NO CRASH, energy BOOST. So Ive been taking it around 2pm... a little after my lunch when I start crashing, and it has carried me not only into the rest of the workday, but also into my workouts where I have had some of my best workouts this week. Idk what it is about this stuff, but the energy is just there, and its subtle and long lasting. I only have a few packets left, but this alone makes this product worth it.

I will weigh myself next monday, along with a video review of how I feel about it. But so far, I am pleased.

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome review!

Subtle and long lasting is the best way to describe the energy. Have you tried it at 2 scoops/servings?

Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post
    Awesome review!

Subtle and long lasting is the best way to describe the energy. Have you tried it at 2 scoops/servings?
    I honestly think 2 is probably the sweet spot for this. Would see more of a fat burning effect, but with the 7 sample packets, dosing it 1 a day.

*Update*

So this weekend was pretty Busy for me... Was a Huge Festival and stuff, but Ive been on target with my diet/workout routine.....

I was out with my shirt off, and got loads of stares and my lady friend said Im looking much leaner and starting to notice a change in my lower back which has always been a struggle.

Once again I cant, put this all on Amphetalean, as it has more to do with my workout/diet.... But I tell you what, the energy and sweat I get off this stuff is amazing. Its only been a week and this stuff has me sold in that department. I wish I had more of the product to log to see more of its fat burner qualities, but they have a winner in my book.

I have 1 packet left, and will post my final/video review soon. Just want to thank you guys for letting me have the opportunity to log this.