Time to get BIG! ConstipatedBrah's Avatar
    ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Any brah's doing martial arts?

I really wanna do some Jui Jujitsu or a similar martial arts. Stuff that revolves around countering attacks and stuff.

Anyone doing anything? Is it fun?
    I want bodybuilding to be part of my lifestyle.

Started at 121 lbs, currently at 139 lbs. Let's get to 175 now!

Until I feel I look good I won't post any avatar.

ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    boring unless you have a lot of patience

ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ConstipatedBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ANDYMAYNE View Post
    boring unless you have a lot of patience
    Really? Don't you get to beat the **** out of some third year black belt cause he has no swag and you can beat his asian ass to death with your massive d!ck?

chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000)
    jits is fun as fuhk
    Mobilize,Strengthen,Breakdown,Repeat

gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000) gtslmfao is just really nice. (+1000)
    Done it since I was 5. love it
    540/400/620 @ 181
    Youtube: @gtslmfaoz

Registered User hans1deinbacher's Avatar
    hans1deinbacher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ConstipatedBrah View Post
    I really wanna do some Jui Jujitsu or a similar martial arts. Stuff that revolves around countering attacks and stuff.

Only if you think that not training isn't as fun as when you get your ass beat without it. Seriously, what kind of questions are these? I think the best defense is to practice what you see real badasses doing. Like I was watching The Trasporter and so I practice like that.

ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ANDYMAYNE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Really? Don't you get to beat the **** out of some third year black belt cause he has no swag and you can beat his asian ass to death with your massive d!ck?
    why don't you just buy a gun and go on a killing spree instead

HeavilyBeastin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavilyBeastin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavilyBeastin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavilyBeastin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavilyBeastin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavilyBeastin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavilyBeastin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavilyBeastin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavilyBeastin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavilyBeastin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HeavilyBeastin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Don't know what you mean by "countering attacks"; all martial arts have focuses on counters. But if you're looking into grappling since you mentioned jiujitsu, I'd say wrestling and/or judo. Much more dynamic and it's all about controlling and dominating a mother****er. Definitely try out wrestling though. You only got high school and maybe college.

Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rawdogmadfemalz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do them, but not just for fun. I get paid to fight so it's a main part of my life. If you have any specific questions you can pm me. Also yes its fun in my opinion but I've always perfered hitting things since I was a kid so I just do jiu jitsu because I need too.

carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Muay Thai brah checking in

It's a lot of fun, especially when you demolish someone bigger than you

Going to perfect this then move on to BJJ to nail groundwork

Originally Posted by carpediempig View Post
    Muay Thai brah checking in

It's a lot of fun, especially when you demolish someone bigger than you

Going to perfect this then move on to BJJ to nail groundwork
    whats bjj

s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey, I have been doing Muay Thai for almost a year now. Trainers want to put me to the highest rank (Elite training) and we have all the best competitors in Sweden here. Also some girls won the World Cup @ Muay Thai that came from here.. pretty awesome. I really dont have the time since I hit the gym so much and its a pain in the ass to take the train into where it is (takes about 1 hour) but yeah... maybe I should get serious about it.

Muay thai is all about clinching, kicking, fore-arming(?) kneeing punching and blocking :-)

carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500) carpediempig is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    whats bjj
    Brazilian Jiu Jistu

Originally Posted by s0j View Post
    Hey, I have been doing Muay Thai for almost a year now. Trainers want to put me to the highest rank (Elite training) and we have all the best competitors in Sweden here. Also some girls won the World Cup @ Muay Thai that came from here.. pretty awesome. I really dont have the time since I hit the gym so much and its a pain in the ass to take the train into where it is (takes about 1 hour) but yeah... maybe I should get serious about it.

Muay thai is all about clinching, kicking, fore-arming(?) kneeing punching and blocking :-)
    I think you mean elbowing, not fore-arming brah

DanWalker100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanWalker100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanWalker100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanWalker100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanWalker100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanWalker100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanWalker100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanWalker100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanWalker100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanWalker100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanWalker100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ju Jitsu is quality, did it for 8 years to become black belt,
    It's abit boring when you first start as you'll be learning the basic's but the advanced skills are worth the time spent going over the basics.
    Also you need to know the basics for One-step and sparring

OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000) OneMA2011 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jiu jitsu is good but a lot more focused on ground work.
    I'd say get into some form of combined martial art. Or muay thai for the violence.
    Or if you want to be awesome at kicking do karate.
    MMA is fun, although once you start sparring you'll get raped with no ground work experience.
    Try a few and then see which you like best.
    Sponsored by SpartanSupps
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167327441

dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) dingobrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    been doing karate for like 4 years now
    id rather boxing or kung fu but, thinkk hard before you decide

Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go learn Wing Chun, ultimate badass martial art.

xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ensix View Post
    Go learn Wing Chun, ultimate badass martial art.
    This.

I'm more of a chinese martial arts guy myself, but I suppose it all depends on your goals/personal preference.

s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50) s0j will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by carpediempig View Post
    Brazilian Jiu Jistu

I think you mean elbowing, not fore-arming brah
    Haha yeah.. thanks

Master of Proteen Fartz cinnawaffls's Avatar
    cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50) cinnawaffls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Trained in muay thai for abou 2 years, just stopped recently.

Used to train in bjj, judo and wrestling, never really was that good.. my ground game sucks. Judo and BJJ was fun, judo was better though, I hated wrestling.

If you want a martial art specifially for countering, look into aikido or krav maga. Those are so sick, but aikido takes a lot longer to get good at it so you need patience for that.
    "God will not have his work made manifest through cowards"

▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its all fun Muay thai is my thing but i love BJJ and wrestling too. Muay thai is better for beating the chit out of people but bjj is more tactical and like a game of chess so some people find it more fun.

Well I signed up for Karatedo (wtf is that) and Jui Jujitsu, the Jujitsu people were a lot nicer and I'm having a lesson tonight.

Could not find a Muay Thai tutor in my state yet will continue looking and see what I enjoy.

BUT GUYS

How do you deal with DOMS and Martial Arts? I have super bad triceps/shoulder/chest DOMS from yesterday even my abs hurt from pull ups.

How do you balance the two? I can't be 100% at both because I need to not get DOMS to be good at Jui Jujitsu and need BB to get big.

Registered User WestSideTillIDi's Avatar
    WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10) WestSideTillIDi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    krav maga >

martial arts > mass when fight

Originally Posted by WestSideTillIDi View Post
    krav maga >

where am i going to find krav maga in south africa?

spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000) spurdo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WestSideTillIDi View Post
    krav maga >

Krav Maga is perfect if the opponent doesn't know how to defend himself.
    ★☆★Juventus★☆★
    ''Winning isn't important, it's the only thing that matters'' - Giampiero Boniperti
    ''A real gentleman never leaves his old lady'' - Alessandro Del Piero #10

(: Positive Crew :)

Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jypsie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's really fun, you should definitely do it. BJJ and Muay thai are good too.
    I'm also picking up systema. I find it really effective.
    Smac898's girl.

"No excuses."

★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    Tmisc Fight Club

Hey kid, wanna buy a house?