Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bunnyphant's 1st keto log

My profile:
    22 years old, Female, Asian
    135 lbs

Started Keto Diet about 10 days ago with 141 lbs.
    Now I am stuck at 135 lbs which frustrates me really really badly.
    I am taking summer classes with heavy load of hw, so my workout schedule is fixed and set as below

Mon: either 20 minutes of kettlebell interval training, 50 mins of spinning
    Tues: 45 mins of spinning
    Wed: Bar method
    Thurs: 45 mins of spinning
    Fri: Bar method
    Sat: Bar method or Hot Yoga
    Sunday : Hot yoga or Bar method

My diet

I usually consume 1 lbs of groundbeef and 1 cup of mexican cheese and some asparagus in a day
    I take multi vitamin supplements and some vitamin c supplements I received from my dermatologist.
    If my weight does not drop anymore, I am thinking about adding t3 I have now. However, I heard girls tend to gain so much more weight than guys
    after getting rid of t3.

I really would like to lose weight and be bikini ready for this summer as soon as possible, and since I consider myself a novice
    I need help from you guys too!

shoecrew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoecrew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoecrew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoecrew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoecrew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoecrew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoecrew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoecrew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoecrew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoecrew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shoecrew has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dont get discouraged! At first you will drop water weight quickly then stall for a bit then the fat will start falling off. Give it time. 2 months at least before you give up on KETO.

Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shoecrew View Post
    Dont get discouraged! At first you will drop water weight quickly then stall for a bit then the fat will start falling off. Give it time. 2 months at least before you give up on KETO.
    Oh thank you so so much! It was very kind of you

My 1st log day

Morning:

8am Bar method at hot yoga room

10am: took a bath and ate a half pound of cooked groundbeef

11am : ate another half pound of cooked groundbeef with 1 cup of mexican cheese

1 pm : half of a normal package of low fat cream cheese

3pm : ate some asparagas with a hal cup of mexican cheese

I am going to buy some flax meal, tofu and eggs now.

I take ECA before I work out as well.

135.8 according to my scale in the morning

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your eating too many calories for your weight/height if you plan to lose weight..
    Reduce the burger portions and add in some leafy veggies to fill you up.
    Do 1/4 lb 3 times a day or twice instead of a whole pound...
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Your eating too many calories for your weight/height if you plan to lose weight..
    Reduce the burger portions and add in some leafy veggies to fill you up.
    Do 1/4 lb 3 times a day or twice instead of a whole pound...
    Ouch....
    What kind of vegetables do you recommend???

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bunnyphant View Post
    Ouch....
    What kind of vegetables do you recommend???
    Your problem is you lost the water weight and now your calories are a tad high so the fat is not coming.
    Start adding in leafy greens such as spinach, Lettuce, green peppers, Cucumbers, celery
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    Your problem is you lost the water weight and now your calories are a tad high so the fat is not coming.
    Start adding in leafy greens such as spinach, Lettuce, green peppers, Cucumbers, celery
    Ok! thank you so much for your advice. I will go grocery shopping and get lettuce and spinach for sure

2nd day

weighed 135.4

Morning

7 am* took eca stack and took an hour long spinning class

9 am: ate turkey jerkey... Not good

10 am: cooked keto garlic bread and ate 1/4 of it

12 pm: ate a half pound of ground beef

2pm: ate prosciuto, went to school

and now I am so exhausted. I will hit bed soon
    ECA is not really working for me anymore. maybe its because i'm on it for more than 8 weeks til today.
    I will switch to dexaprine

barrettstehr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The most important things I've learned from doing keto on/off for about a year:
    1) Be STRICT about your calories and macros. I used fitday.com religiously for months at first; when i didn't record my exact foods and just "assumed" I was under 30g carbs, I was often wrong and the scale showed it.

2) If you're not experienced enough to know when your in keto (via breath, hunger, overall feeling), ketostix are good for beginners. If nothing else i enjoyed the security of knowing for sure I was in keto.

3) Most importantly, and trust me on this, don't go crazy when you go on vacation. It's so easy to throw away months of successful keto dieting by a week or two of letting go at the beach. You're muscles look more toned while in ketosis anyways, so try your best to continue it on vacation.

You can still enjoy drinking and good foods by carb loading on weekends, so don't rationalize by telling yourself social life makes it impossible while on vacation.

Best of luck to you!

Originally Posted by barrettstehr View Post
    The most important things I've learned from doing keto on/off for about a year:
    1) Be STRICT about your calories and macros. I used fitday.com religiously for months at first; when i didn't record my exact foods and just "assumed" I was under 30g carbs, I was often wrong and the scale showed it.

2) If you're not experienced enough to know when your in keto (via breath, hunger, overall feeling), ketostix are good for beginners. If nothing else i enjoyed the security of knowing for sure I was in keto.

3) Most importantly, and trust me on this, don't go crazy when you go on vacation. It's so easy to throw away months of successful keto dieting by a week or two of letting go at the beach. You're muscles look more toned while in ketosis anyways, so try your best to continue it on vacation.

You can still enjoy drinking and good foods by carb loading on weekends, so don't rationalize by telling yourself social life makes it impossible while on vacation.

Best of luck to you!
    Thank you so so much for your advice! This is sooooooo helpful. I will go to fitday and start to write down what I ate with macro

More info

I will start writing down what I eat from today.
    Also I am using CVS's keto care to check my ketosis. According to the stick, I am modereately on keto.
    I am not sure how people are supposed to feel like when they are on keto. I am not that hungry, but feel a bit weak when I do intrval training.
    However, I feel SO MUCH better with more steady energy.I felt like a crap when I overloaded myself with carbs. I was tired, feeling miserable and bloated.

And I'm happy to know that I still can enjoy my vacation with good food and drinks. I will see them more of my carb up days haha.
    My parents are coming to visit me in August and I should enjoy the time with them, also want to suprise them with my new body!

3rd day

Woke up at 7 am, my scale showed 135.6 lbs

8 am : a half pound groundbeef

10 am: keto pancake (2 eggs, 2oz creamcheese)

11am: Tuna

1pm: cauliflowers and 1.5 cups of cheese

Ok, I F'ing need to get rid of cheese. That's all I eat seriously.
    I got ground turkey instead of beef today, and this is going to be my main meat for a while.

Workout:

45 mins of spinning

I will take a bar method class tomorrow and should strengthen my core...

1290.8 kcal 112.28 g protein, 87.12 g fat, 6.5 g carb (I'm so doubtful about this calculation on carb...)

4th day

Woke up at 7am and weighed myself... 135 lbs

10:30 am took a bar method class

12:15pm ate ham and cheese

1pm ate ground turkey

4pm ate asparagus

I don't know why it might be because I took dexaprine on my empty stomach before I hit the bar method class,
    I was feeling quite sick and did not feel hungry.

932 kcal, 111.9 g protein, 46.4 g fat, 14.4 g carb

beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey girl!
    you are not doing it right... you are eating too much! too much crap mind you... i mean if you wanna do it right
    no ground beef at all
    cheese i wouldn't eat that either or at least limit it and ham?
    your diet looks more like atkins...
    and your diet is not lean at all how do you expect to be lean?

my day looks more like
    fasted cardio (but i am an athlete not suggesting you do it)
    whey protein 1 scoop
    tuna or chicken breast boiled marinated overnight for flavor 100 cals/25 g protein + lettuce +pickle
    1 scoop muscle milk light 100 cals 15g protein
    6 egg whites + 1 whole egg 140 cals some spinach
    1 scoop lean eas 15 before i go to bed bc it has fiber 50 cals
    so i MAX at 900 if i am hungry and had an extra shake but usually its 700 cals range and i do an hour of cardio
    you are about 10 lbs lighter than me and you probably need to eat less.... ham has too much salt and has sugar

as for pancake do this: 1 scoop whey protein noc abrs + egg whites stevia and cinnamon put it in pan for a min saves you all that sugar man cream cheese is a nono ... that is if you wanna do it right right

Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by beachgirl87 View Post
    Hey girl!
    you are not doing it right... you are eating too much! too much crap mind you... i mean if you wanna do it right
    no ground beef at all
    cheese i wouldn't eat that either or at least limit it and ham?
    your diet looks more like atkins...
    and your diet is not lean at all how do you expect to be lean?

my day looks more like
    fasted cardio (but i am an athlete not suggesting you do it)
    whey protein 1 scoop
    tuna or chicken breast boiled marinated overnight for flavor 100 cals/25 g protein + lettuce +pickle
    1 scoop muscle milk light 100 cals 15g protein
    6 egg whites + 1 whole egg 140 cals some spinach
    1 scoop lean eas 15 before i go to bed bc it has fiber 50 cals
    so i MAX at 900 if i am hungry and had an extra shake but usually its 700 cals range and i do an hour of cardio
    you are about 10 lbs lighter than me and you probably need to eat less.... ham has too much salt and has sugar

as for pancake do this: 1 scoop whey protein noc abrs + egg whites stevia and cinnamon put it in pan for a min saves you all that sugar man cream cheese is a nono ... that is if you wanna do it right right
    She is doing keto, not psmf. Looks good so far to me, with the adjustments she has made. Fat maybe a touch low, protein a bit high. Would have to work it out.
    www.squidoo.com/keto-diet

Was 300+ lbs.
    Logs
    90 day XAT-7 and Cardio Igniter forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146779723
    TEST-PEAK http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149177173
    2013 BB.com challenge log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150876933

Sugar Alcohols...Explained http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151110953

Metabolic advantage of keto diet: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153834101

Originally Posted by Grifts View Post
    She is doing keto, not psmf. Looks good so far to me, with the adjustments she has made. Fat maybe a touch low, protein a bit high. Would have to work it out.
    Ok, I am getting so confused. Am i doing keto or not?
    To be honest, 900kcal seems fxxxing low. I believe keto is not about having low carb and fat, of course it is kind of nonsense if you have too much fat and your calorie intake is excessive. I should not really eat groundbeef and cheese just because it increases my calorie intake too much.
    Please kindly correct me if I am wrong though!!

But thanks for showing your meal plan because it really does help me.
    Unfortunately, I cannot drink muscle milk or other protein shake. they are usually too sweet for me.

Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok, I am getting so confused. Am i doing keto or not?
    To be honest, 900kcal seems fxxxing low. I believe keto is not about having low carb and fat, of course it is kind of nonsense if you have too much fat and your calorie intake is excessive. I should not really eat groundbeef and cheese just because it increases my calorie intake too much.
    Please kindly correct me if I am wrong though!!

But thanks for showing your meal plan because it really does help me.
    Unfortunately, I cannot drink muscle milk or other protein shake. they are usually too sweet for me.
    You "Bunnyphant" are doing a keto diet. It looks pretty good. Protein a bit high, fat a touch low *maybe*, I would have to work out the calculations.

Beachgirl87 is doing a PSMF diet(per her log). She(Beachgirl87) gave some suggestions to you(bunnyphant), but I feel they(pretty much all of the suggestions) do not apply to you, because you(bunnyphant) are not doing a PSMF diet.

You(bunnyphant) are doing a SKD or CKD, at least that appears that way to me. It looks like you(bunnyphant) have it(your diet) sorted out fairly well, keep at it!

Was 300+ lbs.
    Logs
    90 day XAT-7 and Cardio Igniter forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146779723
    2013 BB.com challenge log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150876933

Sugar Alcohols...Explained http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151110953

Metabolic advantage of keto diet: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153834101

beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beachgirl87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bunny it is clear that your food plan is not a diet i mean come on ... you dont wanna be kidding yourself...
    just look at my log or any other "female" log on here
    there are unflavored protein shakes or just eat egg white ground beef cheese? and your wondering why you are not losing weight
    increase cardio too

regardless i speak from experience for me and my friends in the fitness industry never ever did i eat ground beef and cheese and 45g of fat and did lose weight keto or not the proof is shes not losing weight...i would understand fat from salmon flax seeds almonds but ground beef?! i am just trying to help you out bunny becvause i am in the same boat it is emotionally exhausting to diet so you wanna do it right so you can do it FAST! ) good luck!

She's lost 6 lbs in 14 days. She's doing great.

She went from 135.6 to 135 from day 3 to 4

Was 300+ lbs.
    Logs

Originally Posted by Grifts View Post
    She's lost 6 lbs in 14 days. She's doing great.

She went from 135.6 to 135 from day 3 to 4
    Hey, Grifts and beachgirl. I really appreciate both of your advice. Not that I am trying to justify my poor diet, but reasons I ate groundbeef and cheese are recipes I got from other keto diet recipe websites. Some people say, I need to do more weight lifting, and other say i need to do more cardio.
    I take all advice seriously, but what I strongly believe is trials and errors. I will try to sort my macro again, but won't put myself on 900 kcal diet(sorry it does not sound healthy to me at all)

exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pick ur routine and diet.. Be strict for two weeks if nothing then change it up something isn't right. If you change it constantly how will you monitor don't stress to much just work hard it will come off
    GOAL is to be the best I have ever been in my life. Lose Fat Gain Muscle!.

--------------------
    1/9/12 209
    4/13/12 179
    4/27/12 172
    6/2/12 160
    Follow my current Transformation!! or let me know about yours

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142832321 - First Log Finished!!

TheMaximum9901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheMaximum9901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheMaximum9901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheMaximum9901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheMaximum9901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheMaximum9901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheMaximum9901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheMaximum9901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheMaximum9901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheMaximum9901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheMaximum9901 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cardio is difficult on a keto diet because your body needs those immediately available carbs when the cardiovascular system is experiencing any sort of stress. The reason why people suggest weight lifting is because the basis of keto is that it is a weight loss program that is meant to help preserve muscle. Cardio will just burn more calories and you need to factor that into your daily caloric needs. Lifting weights is basically the biggest thing that keeps your body wanting to preserve muscle mass and burn fat instead.

Ground beef and cheese gets a bad rep but remember all ground beef is, is someone took a steak and ground it up so that the fat is evenly distributed throughout. Cheese gets a bad rep because it's high in fat, but the point of keto is to be high in fat and low in carbs, so cheese fits the bill!

When it comes to planning your diet, determine how many calories you need to be consuming to put yourself at a deficit (not a HUGE deficit, most people aim for around 500 below maintenance), determine your protein requirements based on your body weight (in your case bunny, about 130g per day), consume <30g of carbs per day, the lower the better in most cases, and the rest of your calories should be met with all three fats (polyunsat, monounsat, and sat fats). This diet requires math.

Bunnyphant, you need to stop weighing yourself so often. Weight fluctuates every single day due to food not having been expelled yet, and the ever fluctuating level of water retention. Weigh yourself every 2 weeks at best, and base your success on how you look in the mirror. I lost 10lbs in my first week of keto (that's as of today), but I honestly believe it will take me the next two months to lose the other 10, that's just being realistic.

exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He just gave awesome feedback repd when. I get to a pc
    GOAL is to be the best I have ever been in my life. Lose Fat Gain Muscle!.

--------------------
    1/9/12 209
    4/13/12 179
    4/27/12 172
    6/2/12 160
    Follow my current Transformation!! or let me know about yours

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142832321 - First Log Finished!!

Bunny you said it right! with diets you KNOW your body more than a nyone else and you know what works or doesn't i wish I could eat ground beef and cheese and lose weight :-)) as for weight lifting and cardio I know what you mean everyone says something different for ME, I am more of a cardio jogging and pilate girl! I only lift weight after I leaned down alot like 16% BF or lower because i think it makes me look less lean (im not gonna say bulky so people on here don't kill me LOL) but on the other hand my friend who is has thin legs and gains weight from the belly up lifts weight doesnt do cardio and it makes her body look great
    i have a big appetite and i think for the calories I spend on beef and cheese Icould be eating sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee egg whites/pn pancakes etc... hahaha again keep up the good work!!! and I am gonna take themaximums advice to you and stop weighing myself everyday! lol

Hey, Grifts and beachgirl. I really appreciate both of your advice. Not that I am trying to justify my poor diet, but reasons I ate groundbeef and cheese are recipes I got from other keto diet recipe websites. Some people say, I need to do more weight lifting, and other say i need to do more cardio.
    I take all advice seriously, but what I strongly believe is trials and errors. I will try to sort my macro again, but won't put myself on 900 kcal diet(sorry it does not sound healthy to me at all)
    bunny girl u made me laugh talking about healthy eating all that meat girl!!! (can you guys tell how jealous i am?? i am writing this while staring at my bland egg white omelet lmao) ur not gonna pass out on 900 trust me... fitness ppl eat less and work out and they are fine.

Originally Posted by TheMaximum9901 View Post
    Cardio is difficult on a keto diet because your body needs those immediately available carbs when the cardiovascular system is experiencing any sort of stress. The reason why people suggest weight lifting is because the basis of keto is that it is a weight loss program that is meant to help preserve muscle. Cardio will just burn more calories and you need to factor that into your daily caloric needs. Lifting weights is basically the biggest thing that keeps your body wanting to preserve muscle mass and burn fat instead.

Ground beef and cheese gets a bad rep but remember all ground beef is, is someone took a steak and ground it up so that the fat is evenly distributed throughout. Cheese gets a bad rep because it's high in fat, but the point of keto is to be high in fat and low in carbs, so cheese fits the bill!

When it comes to planning your diet, determine how many calories you need to be consuming to put yourself at a deficit (not a HUGE deficit, most people aim for around 500 below maintenance), determine your protein requirements based on your body weight (in your case bunny, about 130g per day), consume <30g of carbs per day, the lower the better in most cases, and the rest of your calories should be met with all three fats (polyunsat, monounsat, and sat fats). This diet requires math.

Bunnyphant, you need to stop weighing yourself so often. Weight fluctuates every single day due to food not having been expelled yet, and the ever fluctuating level of water retention. Weigh yourself every 2 weeks at best, and base your success on how you look in the mirror. I lost 10lbs in my first week of keto (that's as of today), but I honestly believe it will take me the next two months to lose the other 10, that's just being realistic.
    How much calorie do you recommend me to take then? I am trying to stay around 1200.
    And you gave me a wonderful advice!! I will probably corporate more weight training and once I feel comfortable lifting heavy I will hit the gym even harder with weight lifting!!!

Originally Posted by exwhyzee View Post
    He just gave awesome feedback repd when. I get to a pc
    Haha, so did you? I owe so much to you guys. Thanks for your advice

5th day

I weighed myself but won't tell you lol

8 am I cooked ground turkey with coconut milk

11am ate some ham with cheese

1pm I don't know why but I was not hungry at all. Studied for exam.

3pm ate more ground turkey

7pm hit the gym and took a spinning class for 45 mins (excluding 20mins of elliptical)

1157 kcal, 107.9 g protein. 74.5g fat, 6.5g carb

Now I need to concentrate on cutting my damn fat intake