Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so i checked my bodyfat percentage this morning.
    23.6% hmm ok and my weight was 131.8 lbs.
    OK, what just happened ? lol

AM 50 mins of spinning
    PM legs and abs

1289 kcal 83.42/101.2/net 6

Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am not sure what is going on, but this is what my scale said :
    130.8 lbs, 23.3% hmmm

AM: cardio
    PM: back/abs

So I heard switching up workout routine every 6 weeks is recommended. If so, I think I should switch in 2 weeks.
    I will continue doing pyramid set, drop set though.

1353 kcal 88/129/net 2

Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100) Leadreign is not very well liked. (-100)
    Youre killing me, Smalls haha. Quite the rollercoaster here .
    Stop weighing yourself everyday, keep you macros close to the same and stop messing up! These tablets suck ass so Ill type more later.

This is super super serious.
    Who is going to 2012 Olympia weekend!?!?!?!?!?
    Urgh I really really want to go but my friends literally freaked out when I talked about Olympia.
    If anyone is going and willing to kinda hang out with me there, please PM me. I really really want to go!!! ....but not by myself lol

AM cardio
    PM back/glutes

1266 kcal 83/98/net2.

AM cardio
    PM shoulder/abs

1305 kcal 93/111/net3

So.... I was wondering when the best time to weigh myself is...
    after cardio? or right after I get out of bed? also once every week?
    My weight has been fluctuating but I see the progress in the mirror woot.
    I might take a pic and upload it here at some point

Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bunnyphant View Post
    AM cardio
    PM shoulder/abs

1305 kcal 93/111/net3

So.... I was wondering when the best time to weigh myself is...
    after cardio? or right after I get out of bed? also once every week?
    My weight has been fluctuating but I see the progress in the mirror woot.
    I might take a pic and upload it here at some point
    After you wake up and use the toilet. Doing it after lifting/cardio will cause a false low, as you may be dehydrated from sweat.
    www.squidoo.com/keto-diet

Was 300+ lbs.
    Logs
    90 day XAT-7 and Cardio Igniter forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146779723
    TEST-PEAK http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149177173
    2013 BB.com challenge log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150876933

Sugar Alcohols...Explained http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151110953

Metabolic advantage of keto diet: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153834101

Originally Posted by Grifts View Post
    After you wake up and use the toilet. Doing it after lifting/cardio will cause a false low, as you may be dehydrated from sweat.
    Thanks that was such a stupid question too lol but after seeing so many people weighing themselves at my gym i was like....ok i have to ask lol

Oh also I have received some PMs about olympia weekend and thought it is worth claryfing here....
    I am not asking for any accomodation or those sort of things. I will of course find a place to stay and pay for it on my own.
    I just want to know if anyone would like to meet up there and kinda hang out, share some tips and so on.
    Many of my friends are not interested in olympia....

So on thursday, I had to go to work on call (after I posted )and ate a bit too much... still stayed on keto tho.
    On friday, I had 2 carb meals and stayed on my calorie deficit range.

And today I took it as a rest. on friday i was soooooooooooooooo sleepy all day long and even after 8 hrs of sleep i was still sleepy today.
    After my lecture, I hiked for 90 mins and took a biiig nap.

1540 kcal 87.5/116/net12

So...

I hope I do not discourage anyone here but I soon might quit keto. I will post reasons later this week.

AM cardio
    PM bicep/tricep/abs

1502kcal 91/9.3/184 oops too much protein...

I went whatever on monday and today. i got my workout done but after reading some PMs, I went crazy.
    am i weak not pursuing keto anymore? am i wrong concerning about my weight loss? i really questioned, and answer is ****ING NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i will live with my body for the rest of my life and i am the one who ****ing decides.
    why the **** can i not experiment and see what works the best for me? i am actually proud of myself deciding to really commit and also having committed to keto for a while.

i struggled with the mirror and weight scale, food for a ****ing long time. took me so long to come to where i am now.
    i dont weigh myself that often, i have better portion control over food now. dont tell me im an idiot just because im considerng about switching my diet

my nuts'n more finally came....
    bottom line. SO YUMMY

LukeMacinnes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how long have you being on keto for then? read a few posts up & you said you were thinking of stopping the diet? whys that?

Originally Posted by LukeMacinnes View Post
    how long have you being on keto for then? read a few posts up & you said you were thinking of stopping the diet? whys that?
    I've been on keto since June 7th.
    There are many little reasons why I am considering to quit.
    First of all, I had to give up some of social life. It requires a good amount of will power and understanding from your friends.
    Second, it is not related to keto but my workout routine. I have been a big cardio bunny for a long time and may have affected my metabolism adversly.
    I may need to fix it by increasing my carb intake and calorie consumption a bit.
    I have contacted some reputable online coaches and nutritionists who have done lots of contest prep to quit keto diet.

I am not going to name who they are, because some people just go crazy. ( hey, i never said keto was not effective. also i did not punch your mom )

The biggest part is probably I decided to really count on, and ask help for weight loss to someone who really knows science behind fat loss and training.
    and when they said i may need to quit keto, there was no big hesitation to quit keto. if thats what they believe and might work, i was very willing to do so.
    i became very sick and tired of yo yo diet and so much information i read online which i was not sure if it is real science, pseudo science or just personal opinion.
    those information literally bombarded me.

I hope I answered you question if you would like to know something more specific, please kindly PM me.

LukeMacinnes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aha i see! well maybe its not the diet, if youve been on it since june the 7th then it mustve been doing something right eh? why not cut down on the cardio & add more resistance training? im only 21 so i tend to go out alot however keto doesnt really get in the way, if anything watching my mates guzzle down the pints & pile on the pounds makes me wanna stick at it even more haha.

i've done alot of research into keto/similar diets & theres a fair few people that stick to it year round so in response to the yo-yo diet that doesnt have to be the case, i think thats where will power comes in a bit my friend! Personally if youve been on the diet that long & your not happy with the results well like i stated above id switch your workout routine around!

I wanted to say hi and apologize for leaving this thread all of a sudden.
    As I mentioned in the past, I stopped doing keto. and with all my courage gathered I am saying this...
    I have metabolic damage. my metabolism is messed up from a long period of starvation, binging and excessive amount of cardio.

I gained all the weight i lost plus extra once i increased my calories and it is so hard to lose them now.
    I calculated calories in and out. based on calculation i should be losing weights, but i never lost a pound.
    I am thinking about making a new thread about my metabolism repair.... and once I make one I want to talk about how my metabolic damage happend and how I am trying to repair it.

I will admit it. I was ignorant. I did not manipulate carbs intelligently. My iresponsible dieting did not only drive me to the edge emotionally but caused great harm to my body. you only have one body, and if you want to live with it for a long time you must respect, and take care of it...

Got a new thread. hope to see everyone in my new log <3

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149578563