Page 51 of 151 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 4513
    Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    Back is lookin wide bro!
    Thanks Chris!

Arnold Update: watched a good bit of the RAW powerlifting today, witnessed a world record deadlift in the 84kg class at 680 or so. Ridiculous. Also saw a guy from Sweden squat 740 or so. Raw and mind blowing. Motivating as all hell.

Got a nice bag of samples and finished the night off with a workout at Metro with myself, gainsomemore(Alex), Takeda Shingen(Chris), Curjo(John) and wisdommaster(brother Greg). Really killed back and biceps with:

Deadlifts - worked up to a 475 single
    Hammer strength iso-lat pulldowns
    Hammer strength lateral row
    Barbell curls
    V-bar pull-ups

My brother pulled a new PR of 445. Obviously motivated by the powerlifting earlier in the day.

Resting up for more of the same and attending the Arnold Classic prejudging and finals. No workout tomorrow.

Until then!

-Demon

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Piece of cake PR

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wisdommaster1 View Post
    Piece of cake PR
    2 good lookin guys in the back there. Guess the lift wasn't bad either : )

You're a strong dude WM. Good pulls today, bro.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great PR - no straps or anything. He then tried to show me how to so a clean and jerk and I promptly made an ass of myself with my terrible form

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 good lookin guys in the back there. Guess the lift wasn't bad either : )

You're a strong dude WM. Good pulls today, bro.
    Thanks it was nice working out with all you guys tonight and meeting some people on the forum in person

More Arnold!

Last day at the Arnold for me today and definitely made the most of it. Got in line at the expo 30 mins before door opened in one of the side entrance and jumped ahead of 100s if not 1000s of expo goers in line at the main entrance. When the gate opened, we practically ran like Black Friday shoppers.

Hit the ON booth and scored a shirt, drawstring bag and about 8 or 9 samples. Only walked around for about an hour and got as much stuff as the day before. After an hour it was so crowded u couldn't move at all. Was miserable.

Spent the rest of the day watching the USA equipped powerlifting meet, hit the Arnold and bikini prejudging and then the Arnold, bikini and strongman finals.

Dexter won but it was rigged. He didn't look near as sharp, especially through the midsection. Ben Pakulski got 2nd but I could have made the argument for him winning the show.

8 hr drive back home tomorrow with my haul of supps and shirts. Motivation is running high and can't wait to get back into the gym on Monday!

Cool

Pic of my stash. About 2.5 hours of walking around the expo worth. Skipped all the long lines and spent as little time as possible in there. Could spend all day watching powerlifting and glad I got a lot of that in!

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow, you got a lot more than me and I had two people picking things up! We really hate waiting in lines though so we skipped a lot of places and just walked around. I agree that the powerlifting was a lot of fun to watch. My back and sciatic were killings on Saturday too so that totally stole any motivation to walk around. Really wish my back wouldn't have hurt so much or I would have tore it up more with you guys in the gym. Really just bad timing for an injury considering how much I was looking forward to going to the Arnold and training with you. Next year you'll really get to see something!
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    Wow, you got a lot more than me and I had two people picking things up! We really hate waiting in lines though so we skipped a lot of places and just walked around. I agree that the powerlifting was a lot of fun to watch. My back and sciatic were killings on Saturday too so that totally stole any motivation to walk around. Really wish my back wouldn't have hurt so much or I would have tore it up more with you guys in the gym. Really just bad timing for an injury considering how much I was looking forward to going to the Arnold and training with you. Next year you'll really get to see something!
    That does suck about your back. My feet were killing me and my back was sore on Saturday ( from that Friday night workout). Can't imagine how painful it was for you. Hope you still had a good time though all things considered. I know you had just as long a drive as I had. If it was anything like mine, you probably couldn't wait to get out of that damn car when you got home. Hoping to sleep like a log tonight.

Hoping to get into the gym tomorrow (depends on my wife's work schedule). After 2 days off I am motivated as hell to get into the gym and release some intensity. Unfortunately I have OHP on tap next which I hate, but gonna crush it just the same!

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    That does suck about your back. My feet were killing me and my back was sore on Saturday ( from that Friday night workout). Can't imagine how painful it was for you. Hope you still had a good time though all things considered. I know you had just as long a drive as I had. If it was anything like mine, you probably couldn't wait to get out of that damn car when you got home. Hoping to sleep like a log tonight.

Hoping to get into the gym tomorrow (depends on my wife's work schedule). After 2 days off I am motivated as hell to get into the gym and release some intensity. Unfortunately I have OHP on tap next which I hate, but gonna crush it just the same!
    Still had a great time and I can't wait until next year. Think I'm gonna splurge for the VIP package though. Leg is killing me today, I just want work to be done so I can get to the chiropractor. Sciatic pain is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, and my foot being numb is annoying as hell, but I'll live. It was a long day yesterday with the drive, then food shopping, picking up the kids and cooking my protein for the week. Glad to hear you made it back safe.
    TEAM DEMON

WEIGHT:208

SUPPLEMENTS:

All American EFX - Karbolyn
    All American EFX - Kre-Alkalyn
    BSN - Nitrix 2.0
    BSN - Aromavex
    NSI - Caffeine Anhydrous 200 mg
    Infinite Labs - MassPort
    Optimum Nutrition - Optimen
    Universal - Animal Flex
    Nature's Something - Fish Oil
    Controlled Labs - Purple Wraath
    All American EFX - NF Pro Whey Protein

WORKOUT:

5-3-1 OHP 3's Phase

Standing OHP - 45x12, 75x8, 95x6, 120x3, 125x3, 130x3

Seated DB Press - 50x10, 50x10, 50x10, 50x10, 50x10 (dropped from 55s last week)

Chins - BWx9, BWx9, BWx8, BWx7, BWx6, BWx7, BWx7, BWx6 (added extra set of chins and more total reps)

Standing Barbell Curls - 80x10, 80x10, 80x10, 80x10, 80x10 (up 5 lbs from last week)

Rear DB Fly SUPER-SET Side DB Laterals - 20x10, 20x10, 20x10

CARDIO:

NONE

THOUGHTS:

First workout back from the Arnold. Dropped a couple of my AAEFX supps and am now logging BSN's Nitrix 2.0. First dose was today and holy hell. My arms and shoulders were so pumped I thought they would blow out. Could barely get my hoodie on by the time the workout was done. This stuff looks more than promising to be sure. No time for cardio as I had to hurry home to help my wife prepare for a Pure Romance party at our house tonight (she is a consultant). Tomorrow is squats - let's see how long all this post Arnold Classic motivation can last!

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pic of my stash. About 2.5 hours of walking around the expo worth. Skipped all the long lines and spent as little time as possible in there. Could spend all day watching powerlifting and glad I got a lot of that in!

Hate i missed out! Those samples are clutch when your tub runs out before you can reorder.

Sounds like everyone had a blast!!!

Originally Posted by offroadatv200 View Post

Hate i missed out! Those samples are clutch when your tub runs out before you can reorder.

Sounds like everyone had a blast!!!
    You gotta make it next year bro, it was a great time!
    TEAM DEMON

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    You gotta make it next year bro, it was a great time!
    I will be there!

SUPPLEMENTS:

BSN - Nitrix 2.0
    BSN - Aromavex
    Infinite Labs - MassPort
    Universal - Animal Flex

WORKOUT:

5-3-1 Squat 3's Phase

Barbell Squat - 45x12, 135x8, 185x5, 225x5, 275x3, 300x3, 310x3, 330x3

Leg Press - 400x10, 600x10, 600x10, 600x10, 600x20 (Up 20 lbs)

SLDL - 135x8, 205x10, 205x10, 205x10, 205x10 (Up 10 lbs)

Rope Crunches - 110x15, 110x15, 110x15, 110x15 (Up 10 lbs)

CARDIO:

NONE

THOUGHTS:

Squats felt pretty good. Weight felt really easy. My right knee was acting up though, almost felt like it was going to buckle everytime I went to walk the weight back into the rack. Felt fine walking out and when squatting. Had me nervous. Upped my weight on every accessory lift as well over last week as I'm getting used to the higher volume again. Will likely do so again next week. Can't wait to hit some singles next week!

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What are you thinking about 5-3-1? Isn't it awesome
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    What are you thinking about 5-3-1? Isn't it awesome
    It's been good so far. Not as hard as I thought it would be, though the 5s phase is by far the hardest, simply because Sheiko doesn't have you pushing your 5RM limit as much as your 3/2/1. The 3s phase was a piece of cake and am looking forward to 3/2/1. I likely won't deload after the first phase simply because the volume compared to Sheiko has been relatively easy and I'm recovering well. This will likely change as I continue to increase the weights.

It's also taken some getting used to returning to sets of 10 for the accessory lifts. Endurance isn't quite there yet but the weights are going up every session so far. My goal out of this isn't necessarily to increase my 1RM as fast as possible, but to put on some quality size and maybe slowly up my PRs in the process

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's been good so far. Not as hard as I thought it would be, though the 5s phase is by far the hardest, simply because Sheiko doesn't have you pushing your 5RM limit as much as your 3/2/1. The 3s phase was a piece of cake and am looking forward to 3/2/1. I likely won't deload after the first phase simply because the volume compared to Sheiko has been relatively easy and I'm recovering well. This will likely change as I continue to increase the weights.

It's also taken some getting used to returning to sets of 10 for the accessory lifts. Endurance isn't quite there yet but the weights are going up every session so far. My goal out of this isn't necessarily to increase my 1RM as fast as possible, but to put on some quality size and maybe slowly up my PRs in the process
    yeah the first few waves are not that bad. I am starting to feel the pain in wave 9 now

"Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome session Stan and looks like a great time was had at the Arnold, Great as always!!
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]
    Buy any PromeraSports product automatically receive a 25% discount at checkout!!
    Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

Team Ogre!

Come in and check out my log!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147818213&pagenumber=

This is the man if you want a coach!!
    bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bigwade800/

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Still killing it, I see. The Arnold looks like it was a blast, I'm jelly
    My 2014 off-season and prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139229683

Prep is a piece of cake. Why? I got kids, four of 'em, nothing harder than that.

yeah the first few waves are not that bad. I am starting to feel the pain in wave 9 now
    Wave 9?! I was trying to calculate how many waves I'd have to run before I am hitting PRs on my 5,3,1 week. For example, today I have 250 lb bench for my single but that is 40 lbs less than my actual 1RM. I assume it will take a hell of a long time....

Originally Posted by Stncldsnake View Post
    Awesome session Stan and looks like a great time was had at the Arnold, Great as always!!
    Thanks Snake - it was a blast. While I did miss my wife (she went with me the last time we had gone), I did have more fun with my brother and clients. Not boring them to death when talking about all things workout related all weekend. Definitely felt like I was in my element.

Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    Still killing it, I see. The Arnold looks like it was a blast, I'm jelly
    Doing my best to catch you on bench press The Arnold was a good time for sure - recommend it to everyone who has a passion for lifting to go at least one time

Snow never materialized here in south central PA so the gym is open and 5,3,1 bench is a go for later today! Planning on hitting some extra singles above and beyond my 250x1 which is planned. Depending on how I feel. Also hoping to up the weight on all of my accessory lifts as well!

Ohhhh, wa, ah, ah, ah!!

Wave 9?! I was trying to calculate how many waves I'd have to run before I am hitting PRs on my 5,3,1 week. For example, today I have 250 lb bench for my single but that is 40 lbs less than my actual 1RM. I assume it will take a hell of a long time....

Thanks Snake - it was a blast. While I did miss my wife (she went with me the last time we had gone), I did have more fun with my brother and clients. Not boring them to death when talking about all things workout related all weekend. Definitely felt like I was in my element.

Doing my best to catch you on bench press The Arnold was a good time for sure - recommend it to everyone who has a passion for lifting to go at least one time
    The whole idea behind this program is you don't have to hit a new 1RM all the time to gain strength.

The whole idea behind this program is you don't have to hit a new 1RM all the time to gain strength.
    This is true - though it won't stop me from likely testing myself every month or two

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How long are these workouts taking you?

Looks smooth on paper.

Olympic Lifting Log:

How long are these workouts taking you?

Looks smooth on paper.
    Between an hour and an hour and a half depending. Tonight took close to 90 minutes...

SUPPLEMENTS:

BSN - Nitrix 2.0
    BSN - Aromavex
    Infinite Labs - MassPort
    Universal - Animal Flex

WORKOUT:

5-3-1 Bench 5/3/1 Phase

Barbell Bench Press - 45x15, 135x10, 185x6, 200x5, 225x3, 250x1 (VIDEO), 270x1

DB Bench Press - 75x10 (VIDEO), 75x10, 75x10, 75x10, 75x9 (+5 lbs)

Chins(superset each bench set) - BWx9, BWx9, BWx9, BWx8, BWx6, BWx6, BWx6, BWx6 (5 more sets than last week)

Seated Machine Row - 165x12, 165x12, 165x11, 165x12, 165x10 (+5 lbs)

Tricep Pressdowns(100 reps) - 120x18, 120x16, 120x10, 120x10, 120x10, 120x12, 120x11, 120x10, 120x3

Facepulls(100 reps) - 50x18, 50x15, 50x15, 50x15, 50x15, 50x18, 50x4 (+10 lbs)

CARDIO:

NONE

THOUGHTS:

Solid session tonight. Barbell bench felt really easy and threw in an extra single at 270 just because. Upped weight on just about all accessory lifts. Going to keep the weight the same next week with the exception of Facepulls - going to add another 10 lbs. Tried to get a still photo with my phone doing a side chest pose but turned out crappy. Did get a couple vids though. You can only read so many e-stats before you need proof that the OP is actually lifting the posted weights

Nice, that's not too bad at all on time.

And for the record, never once did I doubt your posted lifts 😊

After some of the crazy sh*t I pull in the gym, I have no doubt there are other sick bastards out there.

Olympic Lifting Log:

therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000)

Dat stash!
    Logs:

CORE NUTRITIONALS- Core ABC Log(Current)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155829753&p=1110237253#post1110237253

BETANCOURT- D-Stunner Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154348601&p=1080083291&posted=1#post1080083291

AAEFX- Nytric EFX Pro Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152192813&p=1032369553#post1032369553

BETANCOURT- Pure Aminos Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151561123&p=1019213503#post1019213503

Nice, that's not too bad at all on time.

And for the record, never once did I doubt your posted lifts ��

After some of the crazy sh*t I pull in the gym, I have no doubt there are other sick bastards out there.
    Thanks

Originally Posted by therockap1 View Post
    Dat stash!
    Dat stash indeed. It's sitting in a huge bag in my kitchen. The funny thing is that I don't even need most of that stuff. I usually save the sample packs for when I'm traveling instead of packing up some protein/pre-workouts/etc...

Page 51 of 151 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast