Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    jrw93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrw93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrw93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrw93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrw93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrw93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by UgotItbad View Post
    Op, don't do it! Srs ur only 18, ur going to remember how u lost ur virginity forever.
    U sound like u have a great future ahead of u, I know sex is what's on ur mind but being a virgin isn't that had!

18 and a virgin= really not that bad
    I agree at 18 it's not that bad. But it's the concept of the next 20 years that It just won't happen which is what frustrates me.

samuelbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samuelbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samuelbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samuelbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samuelbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samuelbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samuelbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samuelbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samuelbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samuelbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samuelbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    youre not trying hard enough to get girls bro. try harder
    Positive crew
    Future firefighter crew
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2007 Honda CBR1000RR

jrw93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrw93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrw93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrw93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrw93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jrw93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by samuelbrah View Post
    youre not trying hard enough to get girls bro. try harder
    Damn brah.. I'm already trying so hard that its tiring me out

Wanna come be my wingman?

RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why don't you talk to some girls? (srs)

Originally Posted by RuthlessAAF View Post
    Why don't you talk to some girls? (srs)
    Bro - I have no problem talking to them (srs). I mentioned in my previous posts that I've tried 50+ girls without any avail. Making that first approach is easy as hell. Never been able to escalate it to anything higher.

Feelsbadman.

xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a virgin myself, and I'd say go for it. If you have enough money the few bucks won't matter.

I'd pay a hooker as well if it wasn't for several fears that I fail to overcome time and time again. Yes, the risk of STDs is there, but that's something that just comes with sex, it's not like only prostitutes are getting them. If you pay her and it really turns out that sex isn't all that great so what? At least you know for sure now and made the experience yourself. Because honestly, no matter how often you hear that line it's never really convincing. Experience > someone telling you how something is or feels.

I know you're just 18, but really, I think the faster you get into this whole sex/relationship thing the better. The virgin stigma will only get worse with age and wether people really care about it or not doesn't matter. It exists in your head and influences your actions and confidence, therefore it is real. If you can get rid of it by convincing yourself that it doesn't matter, perfect. If it takes a hooker to get rid of it, perfect minus whatever you paid.

Originally Posted by xb28k View Post
    I'm a virgin myself, and I'd say go for it. If you have enough money the few bucks won't matter.

I'd pay a hooker as well if it wasn't for several fears that I fail to overcome time and time again. Yes, the risk of STDs is there, but that's something that just comes with sex, it's not like only prostitutes are getting them. If you pay her and it really turns out that sex isn't all that great so what? At least you know for sure now and made the experience yourself. Because honestly, no matter how often you hear that line it's never really convincing. Experience > someone telling you how something is or feels.

I know you're just 18, but really, I think the faster you get into this whole sex/relationship thing the better. The virgin stigma will only get worse with age and wether people really care about it or not doesn't matter. It exists in your head and influences your actions and confidence, therefore it is real. If you can get rid of it by convincing yourself that it doesn't matter, perfect. If it takes a hooker to get rid of it, perfect minus whatever you paid.
    Thanks for your advice man. Sounds pretty solid.

JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by InfinityThor View Post
    Fuk this thread, you're useless JG18... why are you even on this forum if all you're going to do is try to convince people to use prostitutes?

jrw93 you're a ******* for going along with it.

God damn weak people and their prostitutes.

Yes I'm mad.
    Geez, chill out dude. I just got the vibe from OP that he was going to marry the first girl he slept with and wanted to try to prevent it. I've never slept with a working girl. Why the anger? PS - convincing people to use prostitutes is not ALL I do on this forum. OP asked if he should consider it and I said yeah why not. It's not like OP said I'm 18 and a virgin and I said GO SEE YOUR NEAREST PROSTITUTE ASAP.

JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JG18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by InfinityThor View Post
    You get the benefit of being a sad ******* that pays for sex.

When you hand over that money you are just confirming that you have no self-worth and that you believe females are superior.

Good luck with your giving away money goals of 2012, I'll leave you a JG18 alone.
    Lame.

Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post

Slick trollan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvu2qMsYDcY

RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jrw93 View Post
    Bro - I have no problem talking to them (srs). I mentioned in my previous posts that I've tried 50+ girls without any avail. Making that first approach is easy as hell. Never been able to escalate it to anything higher.

Feelsbadman.
    Learn how to flirt and make your intentions clear. Are you getting friendzoned?

Originally Posted by RuthlessAAF View Post
    Learn how to flirt and make your intentions clear. Are you getting friendzoned?
    Pretty much man. I'm actually a great matchmaker lol, made 10+ happy couples just my last semester. I introduced all those girls that rejected me to my guy friends and viola, worked out for them. I've pretty much accepted the fact that **** will never happen to me mayne.

Buffmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ugh.. I can't believe I'm actually asking this but I am actually considering it.

So I'm 18, never kissed a girl/had a girlfriend/still a virgin and it seriously frustrates me. All my attempts have ended in failure. At this point, I've given up attempting to attract the opposite sex. As sad as it is, I've actually had guys ask me out after they learned that I had never had a relationship with a girl before.

Some background info on me - I just finished my first year at a top 30 university where I have a full ride scholarship to (mostly academic). I double major in Finance and Math, and obtained a 4.0 in my first year. I currently intern for Merrill Lynch (really hard to get after only freshman year) in their special situations group within the middle market proprietary credit investing desk. I hope to obtain a job in I-Banking at a bulge bracket firm upon graduation (Looking for Credit Suisse/UBS or Barcap). I also have officer positions in 2 student organizations and will be a RA for next year.

I'm just tired of getting rejected, over and over again. I also want to get at least SOME experience before I meet "the one" so she doesn't dump me because it was the best 15 seconds of my life. Is a prostitute a viability? I don't have any expenses for the next 4 years (scholarship covered tuition, room, food, etc) and my parents are very well off so I can hire a expensive call girl. What do you guys think?

Btw - I'm not fat or ugly haha. I'm 5'11 163 lbs and about 14% BF. I'm going to bulk until March and then start my cut for the summer. I'll get some pics up in a bit -- M-Lynch actually checks up on your FB to see if you do anything inappropriate so I removed most of my pics from online haha.
    its completly naturall people are different i did what youre planning to do at age 15 and i enjoyed every moment of my life so should u,good luck

My Business Is Serious InternetsUser's Avatar
    InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetsUser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wait it out. Seriously. You're only 18.

Two reasons: (1) You still have 3-4 years before it starts to become "weird" (but this is very subjective - I just lost mine after turning 25) and (2) you may very well regret it even if you think you won't.

toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250) toil has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You have the drive and determination to succeed in some facets of your life (doing well scholastically + seem like a confident involved guy at uni). Apply that dedication to picking up women. You don't want to tell your future wife you lost it to a hooker that's just disgusting. Just keep trying.
    reppin back all greens

Originally Posted by toil View Post
    You have the drive and determination to succeed in some facets of your life (doing well scholastically + seem like a confident involved guy at uni). Apply that dedication to picking up women. You don't want to tell your future wife you lost it to a hooker that's just disgusting. Just keep trying.
    Been trying man. Not working out. Gunna give up until graduation. Not worth it anymore

Originally Posted by InternetsUser View Post
    Wait it out. Seriously. You're only 18.

Two reasons: (1) You still have 3-4 years before it starts to become "weird" (but this is very subjective - I just lost mine after turning 25) and (2) you may very well regret it even if you think you won't.
    3-4 years.. doable. Still sucks though.

BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaconGod69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    DONT DO IT MAN! hahah... just wait for the one, i think it would have more meaning to it.. and when it has more meaning i think it would be a better experience... but thats just my opinion.. im a virgin too... and yes i have THOUGHT about prostitutes but would never actually consider it or try one :P

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you guys are posting in a troll thread

Originally Posted by yummy22 View Post
    you guys are posting in a troll thread
    unfortunately I'm not trollin, srs.

dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    unfortunately I'm not trollin, srs.
    lol don't do it until you are 25+ and a virgin and still feel hopeless. Not worth it, if I am still a virgin ~25 I would resort to it myself but not worth it around our age man.

Kukrudu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kukrudu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kukrudu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kukrudu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kukrudu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kukrudu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kukrudu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kukrudu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kukrudu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kukrudu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kukrudu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    18 isn't bad. Most guys technically don't lose it until drinking age, because that's when the bar sl00ts appear.

drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drinkmilk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you're 18 man. i didn't phuck let alone kiss a girl until i was 19. now i'm 23 and i've banged around 30 girls. don't hire a hooker, just go out and don't be a little b1tch when it comes to women. you'll come around bro, have faith

42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50) 42thpianist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alternately, don't go out with the active mindset of wanting to pick up. Just have fun, don't think about it. FA myself, but I'm not overly fussed, I'm busy enough with uni as it is, and it seems like you are too. If there's something worse than being FA, it's being desperate.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 42thpianist View Post
    Alternately, don't go out with the active mindset of wanting to pick up. Just have fun, don't think about it. FA myself, but I'm not overly fussed, I'm busy enough with uni as it is, and it seems like you are too. If there's something worse than being FA, it's being desperate.
    good advice.

bro i lost my virginity a few weeks ago and it's not all that it's chalked up to be. srsly it's not a big deal, with a condom its marginally better than fapping (and even then good fapping sesh= hnnnngghhh). I'd be much more concerned with the never having kissed a girl/always getting rejected thing. that means girls are not finding you attractive and you don't know how to talk to women to get them attracted (game). Work on that shiit, sex isn't a big deal.
    Want to save $100s on books each semester? -->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137815283&page=1

I rep good posts. I don't rep back.

Content but not Satisfied.

Ron Paul Brah turned Bernie Brah

Badboy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Listen to me brother!

If you think you're a loser for not losing your virginity at 18, so let me tell you something. I'm 25 year old now and still a virgin. I had a relationship with a very religious girl for 3 years but because I respected her belief in Jesus andI didn't want to force her on something because she was just waiting in hope things may work out and I would believe in her faith which didn't happen. I know it frustrates me sometimes that I still haven't had it yet. I think about hookers from time to time and this what made me end up here. However, I know for sure that I will end up in a massive regret now if I went for a hooker. I went to uni and got chances where I could sleep with girls but they all were either drunk or girls that sleep with multiple boys during the semester. Some of them viewed me as a challenge. You may think I'm a loser or a nerd but in reality I'm not and people don't believe that I look like this since I'm very outgoing and occasionally get out with female friends. Trust me it's not worth it.
    Last edited by Badboy87; 07-29-2012 at 10:23 AM.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't see a problem with it.

Just make sure you're also learning in the process, not mindlessly plowing away.

Registered User H8Masculinity06's Avatar
    H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100) H8Masculinity06 is not very well liked. (-100)
    i hate how guys have to work on themselves more than girls do in order to make themselves attractive, dating/relationship material, sex-material, etc., and i'm talking about attitude, personality, vibe, social-skills, conversation-skills, mindset, etc.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by H8Masculinity06 View Post
    i hate how guys have to work on themselves more than girls do in order to make themselves attractive, dating/relationship material, sex-material, etc., and i'm talking about attitude, personality, vibe, social-skills, conversation-skills, mindset, etc.
    Still not perma-banned I see. What is the world coming to.....