Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Op is a *******
    I ALWAYS rep back(srs)
    ModNegged 06-12-2012

<;,>< Official Evolutionist Federation <;,><

SYRIANKID: So to reiterate, I'm presenting evidence, it's not peer-reviewed in any scientific journal.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109235951&p=192635491#post192635491

Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jpenn89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mehilove View Post
    Lol, long day brah. Dont hate. Gooby pls.
    Edit: I will fix it for your sake.
    Lmao, Just joking brah, no worries... it is just the first thing i noticed about the post.
    Starting weight- May 14 2011- 184
    Current weight- 136

"Life is but a game, And once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box. No matter our nobility, we all emulate the same end. So take no pride in it, for it is but an illusion, we will reach upon the point where we will be judged standing alongside those we have commanded. Whether or not we treated them fairly predicts our outcome."

Reps owed:

Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fat2FitBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    WHO YOU CALLING WHITEKNIGHT MOTHETFU- .... oh, nvm.
    but yeah fat2fit21 rustles me sometimes because of his ****gy posts.
    League of Legends- Celltech Warrior add me brahs!

Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP i agree

Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    In b4 fat2fit2 starts negging everyone on this thread and start raging.

BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100)
    There's so much hate on the misc, period. The amount of times I see people calling other people 'retarded' or '*******' over little things is unreal and its come to the point where its almost standard.

IMO people should just learn to calm down a bit and live and let live.

CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BertramStarre View Post
    There's so much hate on the misc, period. The amount of times I see people calling other people 'retarded' or '*******' over little things is unreal and its come to the point where its almost standard.

shut up you retarded *******
    I ALWAYS rep back(srs)
    ModNegged 06-12-2012

<;,>< Official Evolutionist Federation <;,><

SYRIANKID: So to reiterate, I'm presenting evidence, it's not peer-reviewed in any scientific journal.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109235951&p=192635491#post192635491

Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ascendency View Post
    Im waiting for that ******* to come online. Maybe I just bump the women logic thread.

TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ascendency View Post
    Lol'd. My reps offset his negs by a few points... I got everyone's back.

BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100) BertramStarre is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by CoolDehLa View Post
    shut up you retarded *******

SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh lawd in on f2f2 hate thread. cannot fuking stand that fat wk beta piece of shiit.

jimmy status: rustled realronrey's Avatar
    realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) realronrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hes like me except a 100 times worse cause he pretends to know a lot about women. Giving chit advice to foreveraloners and keeping them foreveralone with said advice.
    *cry when a girl brushes past you crew*
    **Got HIV from a Denny's bathroom crew**
    *can't hold my poop when squatting crew*
    **Tremble at the thought of ordering a pizza online crew**
    **Painted welfare card to look like a MasterCard crew**
    **Shave one of my legs and pretend it's a girl in my bed crew**

Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's the mass invasion of unlifiting, unaesthetic, awkward, nerdy, **** c#nts like fat2fit in the misc that the misc has died. Seriously it's like 99% *******ry anytime you come check in here due to these pieces of **** that have flooded in here trying to pretend they're Men.

SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SeaSalt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lol at anyone who thinks donibear and fat2fit21 would fight, Donibear would fukkin crack that white knight *******s skull open.
    "I fear stagnation and lack of progress.
    I fear never reaching my potential, and being average.
    I fear being forgotten...
    I fear letting those I love down, letting myself down.
    I fear settling.
    I fear dying without leaving my mark.
    I fear not feeling these fears.
    These fears feed me.
    They nourish my drive.

I love my fears. "

I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) madeinoregon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i can't stand that guys posts. i think he makes all of his personal experience stories up just to incite more misogyny.

Registered User TigersBloodinme's Avatar
    TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TigersBloodinme is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BertramStarre View Post

I can't stand this guy either.. no offense.. but when you joined didnt you tell everyone this was an old pic and you were gunna post a skinny one. but no skinny one as been posted.. U Lie bro... U Phukin Lie

miserabletool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miserabletool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miserabletool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miserabletool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miserabletool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miserabletool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miserabletool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miserabletool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miserabletool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miserabletool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miserabletool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you seriously arguing that men and women have roughly equal percentages of mental stability, concepts of honor/integrity, work ethic, class, values, ethics, etc?

Honestly OP you may be right in that many people here might just be angry douchebags who can't get laid. But to seriously contend that men and women are, broadly, of similar value- or take refuge in the ultimate cop out of "both sexes have strengths and weaknesses that compliment each other!" happy go-lucky BS- is embarrassingly stupid and naive.

Or you personally suck something fierce and you're projecting that on all men.

Women are inferior in most meaningful ways.

No, not different. Inferior.

SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) SandorTheHound will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can someone post fat2fit2's avi, i wanna have a laugh lol

803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hope you're right OP, because those threads are pretty depressing. I don't even read them anymore.

IamBored is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamBored is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamBored is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamBored is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamBored is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamBored is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamBored is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamBored is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamBored is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamBored is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IamBored is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I will be surprised if he turns up in this thread.
    1.5k+

Reps owed to :

If I dont get you back, then PM me.

AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AestheticG0d has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    IN 4 Results

milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) milkbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    why do i get the feeling he won't show, also where is the man logic?
    certified misc thread sniper: 37 comfirmed kills

everyone wants to be a no avi but no one wants to stop uploading shirtless pics,

liek dis if u rep bak evry time (500+)

*40InchBert > 40InchVert Crew*

djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    u dont have to hate women, just understand their bull**** and disrespect them when they deserve to be disrespected, just like men. its only about NOT treating them different because they have a pu$$y and tits, if they act stupid they deserve to be treated like idiots and thats it. and guess what, from experience from me and everyone i ever knew, THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT. Thats what ''MAN UP'' means when they say it, tell em to STFU when they deserve it. disregard their opinion when its idiotic. dont let a bish manipulate you with her sex-appeal

you *******s WILL watch this video and stop being pus sies

if you dont watch it u are a fuking pu$$y.

xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xxsomeone305xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    **** the woman hate, it's stupid. Just treat them like how you would treat anyone else.

Make yourselves aware of KAPTN KRUNCH
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4039343
    |Back Avi Crew|
    *Economics Student*

Selling Raw Denim (A.P.C, Naked & Famous, Rag & Bone) Any pair $75 shipped obo: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141444331&p=842793431&viewfull=1#post842793431

Clover Invites ($5 when you sign up + I'll send you $1.50 & Reps!)
    https://www.clover.com/a?inv&t=1p89ello560dq

djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) djole94 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    as I said, its not about HATING women. just treating them exactly like you treat men. the raging *******s who hate them in that thread are just that, virgin *******s. but one thing most men dont understand is all that B.S you've been taught about chivalry will get you nowhere because women are attracted to status and power (alpha male, social hierarchy) because their basic animal instincts tell them the alpha male has the best chances to give her a successful seed. if you dont believe our instincts make our decisions for us, then why the hell do you think we have sex ? why do you think sex feels good ? why do you think women with big boobs and wide hips are attractive (signs of fertility) ? So as I said, they are attracted to status and a man who treats them in a chivalrous way is often seen as inferior and someone they can manipulate... they love to do it, but they're not attracted to it

420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420friendlie has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Mehilove View Post
    So I am browsing the "Women Logic" thread and its pretty brutal with what women can do. But lets make a thread about "Man Logic", it will just as worse.
    Most of the women hate on the misc comes from forever alone white knight *******s suited in black armour that have had little to no experience with women.

I am also calling out that ******* Fat2Fit21 who has the most posts in the Women Logic thread. Does this ******* sit around all day looking for stories about women being idiots/ screwing their husbands just to post on the misc? Shirley he cannot be real tea.
    Fat2Fit21 if you are reading this I am telling you that you would possibly be the biggest white knight in the world once you get into a relationship. Real Tea.

Yes, Women do have the unfair advantage in the courts, and sometimes they can be complete idiots. But you have to have experience with quite a few women to find that odd one out.

no WK
    respect you. you must hav hella confidence cause you ugly as **** especiall you talkin bout women lmfao.

brb unaesthetic busted neega lool

brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brotatorcuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lulzy thread. In for dudes reaction

CanklesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanklesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanklesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanklesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanklesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanklesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanklesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanklesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanklesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanklesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CanklesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in. cannot stand that fat *******s avi. thought it was a troll at first. i remember when he posted a pic of a whale he smashed lol fuking sick
    ::L.A. Lakers::
    ::USC Trojans::
    ::Recycle Crew::
    ::Cankle Fetish Crew::
    ::Wrestler for life::

Rep wrestlers on sight.

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by miserabletool View Post
    Are you seriously arguing that men and women have roughly equal percentages of mental stability, concepts of honor/integrity, work ethic, class, values, ethics, etc?
    In for OP to answer this question.
    Ignore list: abdus

Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000) Mehilove is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by miserabletool View Post

Honestly OP you may be right in that many people here might just be angry douchebags who can't get laid. But to seriously contend that men and women are, broadly, of similar value- or take refuge in the ultimate cop out of "both sexes have strengths and weaknesses that compliment each other!" happy go-lucky BS- is embarrassingly stupid and naive.

Or you personally suck something fierce and you're projecting that on all men.

Women are inferior in most meaningful ways.

No, not different. Inferior.
    Of course I don't think that men are equal to women in term of mental stability ect. Women let their emotions control them, they can be very manipulative. I have been to clubs with irks that don't take money, I have experienced the women logic and how emotions take over, it's absolutely idiotic. Women are inferior I don't think I said they werent. However, what I am trying to say is that if you were to gather every story of men being manipulative, idiots Ect and make a thread about it, that thread will be just as worse as the women logic one.