Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by YungKDaGawd View Post
    Went to your log, saw 205x5 squat, promptly closed out and came to make fun of you
    You're right in october of last year, I did a squat set of 205x5....

But that's not really the point, we're currently making fun of YOU* for being stupid

*not you technically, the troll you're portraying

Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol at tanning beds being the first thing the girl can think of that emits radiation

user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cameron Diaz can't make more money than Cameron Diaz by virtue of being Cameron Diaz. Pls go, argument dismantled
    But Cameron Diaz CAN make more money than Cameron Diaz.

I actually knew a girl named Cameron Diaz once and she was broke as hell.

edit: also reread my post since I had to fix it.
    Stickam Crew

YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JLi313 View Post

Getting off topic lml

user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Getting off topic lml
    You started it.
    Stickam Crew

StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Brad155 View Post
    Okay I will bite, not that it matters since you have ignored every single post that has effectively countered your argument so far. But:

-He has delved into the depths of quantum mechanics and has been one of the leading contributors towards the eventual development of a unified theory which explains ALL matter on the micro and macroscopic scale. This will INEVITABLY lead to the eventual innovations in nearly every aspect of science and technology.

-If that is too indirect for you, he has published multiple books on his theories and on those of others which talk about the mysteries of the universe and about the mechanics of it. On top of that, he teaches physics and quantum physics at Cambridge university. This effectively allows for our future generation to gain an interest, and develop their minds to be able to further develop Hawkings and other physicists ideas in the near and distant future.

If you can't find value and respect the man for what he has done and is capable of doing, I pity you. What have artists and musicians done for me? Art does not affect my life in any way, but, I have a deep respect for those who are able to excel in those disciplines because they are truly remarkable talents. The man has devoted his life to his passion, and that passion is understanding of the universe. He does it better than 99.99999% of people, and with his work he sparks the interest of young minds that are also thirsty for knowledge. That demands respect.

People may say "There is no point to theoretical physics." But using that logic, what is the point of a new born baby? All they do is eat, ****, cry, and drain your wallet. But, are you going to throw your baby into a dumpster? No, you are going to nurture it because one day it is very likely to be a contributing member of society.
    Honestly one of the coolest stories ever. Mind if I place a copyright on that and publish a novel series based on your storyline? Ill give you part of the paycut. Thanks (serious)

NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000) NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000) NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000) NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000) NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000) NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000) NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000) NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000) NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000) NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000) NumB808 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JLi313 View Post

but pizzas ARE a vegetable bro

Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can't believe this thread is still going.

Mind = blown that Koko the Gorilla legitimately has a higher iq than a decent amount of people.
    • Self Development crew.
    • Positive crew.

THFC

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NumB808 View Post
    brb it doesn't directly affect me so it's not important....the fuk outta here

this mentality is whats wrong with the world
    so what did the girl say that is "bad" ??

Would it be any better or worse in your opinion if she was talking about Lebron James or Mitt Romney?
    you should read this
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179438063

negs for using "of" where it should be "have"

YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YungKDaGawd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Woodyy View Post
    Can't believe this thread is still going.

Mind = blown that Koko the Gorilla legitimately has a higher iq than a decent amount of people.
    Prob smarter than you tbh

Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm going to simplify this for you cretins

Name ONE thing that Stephen Hawking has done that has contributed to mankind in a tangible way. Not something he WILL do that MIGHT improve our lives

I'll wait
    Ask any astrophysicist or any scientist for that matter and I bet one of his inspirations is Steven Hawking.

Forget listing what he done for us, which is an endless list, lets talk about how he as a person is changing the world just by existing. Sad how some people can be so ignorant. You won't amount to what hawkings left nut has accomplished, which looking at his condition, isn't very much.
    Gay for Klokov crew

Reps 4 life:TimmyTert

Originally Posted by Bodybreak View Post
    Ask any astrophysicist or any scientist for that matter and I bet one of his inspirations is Steven Hawking.

Forget listing what he done for us, which is an endless list, lets talk about how he as a person is changing the world just by existing. Sad how some people can be so ignorant. You won't amount to what hawkings left nut has accomplished, which looking at his condition, isn't very much.
    Word I remember when I used to lie about my stats in my signature. Good times

MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000) MrBitches is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol ignorance at its best. They have a strong understanding of the word theory.

Scientific theory is hard to disprove.

Brb theory of relativity still valid today and this dumb sloot thinks she can make a theory.

Edit: The accomplishments/contributions of Stephen Hawking's are greater than what we'll accomplish in a life time. u mad hawking haters?
    Planche: Achieved
    Front Lever: Achieved
    Back Lever: Achieved
    One Arm Pullup for reps: *SoClose*

Lean Bulk 4 Life Crew
    Calisthenics Crew
    Crippled Crew
    Doesn't Train Legs Crew
    Russian & Polish Crew
    Longboarding Crew
    203 Crew
    Always Negs Back Crew

BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He's phucking full of himself.

"Philosophy is dead."
    "Scientists have become the bearers of the torch of discovery in our quest for knowledge.”
    Brooks Brothers and Vineyard Vines Crew

Always pick 3 crew

I am a gentleman and scholar.

raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500) raducote is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You think I'm trolling because you're too stupid to understand that "theories" without tangible results associated with them are useless. Yes I understand that
    Okay, maybe you just stole someone else's IQ results. Theoretical science usually (almost always) precedes practical application.

Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodybreak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Word I remember when I used to lie about my stats in my signature. Good times
    Remember these good times when you were in the green brah.

Don't get mad because your big 3 doesn't amount to my deadlift which isn't even updated yet.
    Gay for Klokov crew

Originally Posted by BurntBread View Post
    He's phucking full of himself.

"Philosophy is dead."
    "Scientists have become the bearers of the torch of discovery in our quest for knowledge.”
    Word.

>Bearer of torch of discovery in quest for knowledge
    >Drools on chin

StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StephenHawkunt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Bodybreak View Post

Implying that an astrophysicist has done anything worthwhile. Brb discovering about stars in other galaxies. Wow, such a huge impact ony my life. My local masseur does more for me, at least she gives happy endings. Stephen Hawkins is nothing moe than a science fiction author

803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 803988294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "we could"
    "we can"
    "could help"
    "could lead"

So pretty much nothing good has come out of his work yet? I'm going to cook up some theories on domesticating unicorns, this could lead to a lot of unicorn transportion related innovations in the future

bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

my virgin detector is going crazy- don't worry brah it looks like you reached Singularity a long time ago lmfao
    The only reason you have electricity, a house, a computer, a virgin detector, a small dick, a running car, and anything else that exists in your miserable life that was probably created in a lab at some point is because of people like stephen hawking.

But next time you need medication feel free to hit up that dumb ass in OP's post

BOOM ROASTED

CAN WE HAVE SEX NAO PLZ MELANIES
    First immortality, then the bitches
    - Vegeta

Originally Posted by StephenHawkunt View Post
    Implying that an astrophysicist has done anything worthwhile. Brb discovering about stars in other galaxies. Wow, such a huge impact ony my life. My local masseur does more for me, at least she gives happy endings. Stephen Hawkins is nothing moe than a science fiction author
    Yo if my calculations are correct........

Stars are ****ing far away!

Lol'd hard at your used name.
    Gay for Klokov crew

CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000) CannibalJester is just really nice. (+1000)
    all i have to say about this is

Originally Posted by bottle_cap View Post
    The only reason you have electricity, a house, a computer, a virgin detector, a small dick, a running car, and anything else that exists in your miserable life that was probably created in a lab at some point is because of people like stephen hawking.

But next time you need medication feel free to hit up that dumb ass in OP's post

BOOM ROASTED

CAN WE HAVE SEX NAO PLZ MELANIES
    Stopped reading when you said my dick was created by Stephen Hawking (hopefully no homo)

Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Prob smarter than you tbh
    Yeah probably.
    • Self Development crew.
    • Positive crew.

THFC

Yo if my calculations are correct........

Stars are ****ing far away!
    Lmao, big discovery by astrophysicists. Brb, even a dumb blonde with a telescope can deduce that. If all scientists in the world were to drop dead, the world would be a better place and we can get real people to advance technology

Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000) Brad155 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can you imagine what our world would be like if Einstein never had the purely theoretical thought "What would it be like to ride along a beam of light?" His theory of relativity was developed using methods of theoretical physics, but without those ideas, our world would be completely different.

Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aftiel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    would beat her to the ground with a wiffleball bat/10
    Seattlebrah

Originally Posted by Brad155 View Post
    Can you imagine what our world would be like if Einstein never had the purely theoretical thought "What would it be like to ride along a beam of light?" His theory of relativity was developed purely using methods of theoretical physics, but without those ideas, our world would be completely different.
    >Argument about Hawking
    >Still citing Einstein's theory of relativity

Good job, man, you did your best.

ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ratnacage has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sure, but it has absolutely no significance to my life. Please tell me in detail how Stephen Hawking's work regarding gravitational singularities has improved your life
    It may not improve your life right now, or even directly, but the entire science of quantum mechanics is what's behind the development of nano-computers, carbon tubes, the ability to manipulate single atoms, etc.

edit: people like you probably would have though the same thing about airplanes 100 years ago.