Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in on this sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    Want to save $100s on books each semester? -->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137815283&page=1

I rep good posts. I don't rep back.

Content but not Satisfied.

Ron Paul Brah turned Bernie Brah

Rodier21 is just really nice. (+1000) Rodier21 is just really nice. (+1000) Rodier21 is just really nice. (+1000) Rodier21 is just really nice. (+1000) Rodier21 is just really nice. (+1000) Rodier21 is just really nice. (+1000) Rodier21 is just really nice. (+1000) Rodier21 is just really nice. (+1000) Rodier21 is just really nice. (+1000) Rodier21 is just really nice. (+1000) Rodier21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    tried this last night, got to the tingling/pressure part but then i tried to move my arm and i actually moved my arm. Are you supposed to just try moving your arm in your head or actually try moving your arm off your body? lol

Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lyth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tried it last night. Went into the vibrations stage and my body became really stiff. Couldn't move. Seriously. Got freaked out and wiggled my toes for a few minutes to stop the process.

Tried again earlier this morning and let it go to full Sleep Paralysis. Fuarked up ****. Seriously. My body first became numb, hard to move, tingled, and then I instantly started to feel worried and nervous. Like impending doom. I felt like objects were out of my line of sight and were staring at me. Started to hear things as well. Tripped hard.

Funny thing is... I wantt to do it again.
    Certified Network Analyst & Security Consultant. Certified English Teacher. (TEFL/TESOL).
    Canadian Book Publisher. Stay tuned for my Teaching English as a Foreign Language(TEFL) book!

Want to learn how to social engineer, and influence people? PM me.
    Want to learn hacking theory? PM me.
    Got PC problems? PM me.

harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) harharhar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lyth View Post
    Tried it last night. Went into the vibrations stage and my body became really stiff. Couldn't move. Seriously. Got freaked out and wiggled my toes for a few minutes to stop the process.

Tried again earlier this morning and let it go to full Sleep Paralysis. Fuarked up ****. Seriously. My body first became numb, hard to move, tingled, and then I instantly started to feel worried and nervous. Like impending doom. I felt like objects were out of my line of sight and were staring at me. Started to hear things as well. Tripped hard.

and did you try to transition into a LD? fuark, i wish i could even get into sleep paralysis. i have same exact problem as guy a couple posts above. ill lie down completely motionless for up to 30 minutes focusing on breathing, completely relaxed, pretty numb, and feeling slight vibrations. but when i try to move a body part like OP says, it actually moves. am i not relaxed enough? not doing it long enough? why cant i even get into SP?

nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Lyth View Post

Keep going mate. Almost there !!

BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50) BackOnMyGrizzy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tried this last night and didnt work. negging op on sight
    srs

BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BurntBread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rodier21 View Post
    tried this last night, got to the tingling/pressure part but then i tried to move my arm and i actually moved my arm. Are you supposed to just try moving your arm in your head or actually try moving your arm off your body? lol
    That's exactly what happened to me...
    Brooks Brothers and Vineyard Vines Crew

Always pick 3 crew

I am a gentleman and scholar.

Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000)
    I got to the second step where I felt heavy and numb, but I couldn't get into deep paralysis. I could still hear the outside world and was still aware I was awake. I tried to move my arm like you said, and it would not send me into deeper paralysis...
    ♛♕♛Fungsthetics Crew♛♕♛

*LEAN BULKERS CREW*

*tea drinker crew*
    *tans easily crew*
    *no bodyhair crew*
    *MMA crew*
    *put sriracha on everything crew*

nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nyczace is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Zamakaze View Post
    I got to the second step where I felt heavy and numb, but I couldn't get into deep paralysis. I could still hear the outside world and was still aware I was awake. I tried to move my arm like you said, and it would not send me into deeper paralysis...
    It's you again haha. I'm sure you shouldn't move even a tiny bit... Either way, people don't exactly get to Lucid dreaming on the first attempt. I read somewhere it could take 3 attempts, maybe even more..

mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BurntBread View Post
    That's exactly what happened to me...
    same, sucks

mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mstrwaheed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    any of you guys had your eyes kind of open up by themselves when you were really relaxed?

BradyBConner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BradyBConner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BradyBConner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BradyBConner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BradyBConner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BradyBConner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BradyBConner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BradyBConner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BradyBConner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BradyBConner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BradyBConner is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by harharhar View Post
    and did you try to transition into a LD? fuark, i wish i could even get into sleep paralysis. i have same exact problem as guy a couple posts above. ill lie down completely motionless for up to 30 minutes focusing on breathing, completely relaxed, pretty numb, and feeling slight vibrations. but when i try to move a body part like OP says, it actually moves. am i not relaxed enough? not doing it long enough? why cant i even get into SP?

Try it again without moving your arm.

Its generally agreed that moving during SP is a no no. Maybe it works for OP

this website is VERY useful: http://www.dreamviews.com/f79/

BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000) BigBeard86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    seriously, i hope you pussies arent lying

Registered User BadaBingBdaBoom's Avatar
    BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000) BadaBingBdaBoom is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm having trouble even getting into the SP stage but continue to have good dreams lately. The thing is I can't realize I'm dreaming. The most vivid dreams definitely come after I've already woken up once.

Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000)
    OK guys stay trying still when you feel the vibrations...moving is something that works well for me but you have to time it right.

Mavj96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavj96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavj96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavj96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavj96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavj96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavj96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavj96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavj96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavj96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavj96 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigBeard86 View Post
    seriously, i hope you pussies arent lying
    I thought everyone was too, I got into dream induced lucid dreaming last night and it's ****ing fantastic.

It didn't even happen on purpose (although I went to sleep with the goal of lucid dreaming) so I don't know if I can replicate it.

One thing I do think is complete bull**** though is astral projection.

homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) homedogalex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP

Tried your method last night. Got the vibrations, got to sleep paralysis. I started picturing what I wanted, and imagining it loads but it wouldn't form or whatever. Did this for quite some time so I just gave up and let sleep take me. I still had vivid dreams, and I was fully controlling myself (thought it was real life) so had a great nights sleep, but I wasn't aware I was dreaming so it wasn't lucid.

Any tips for this part?

Originally Posted by Mavj96 View Post
    I thought everyone was too, I got into dream induced lucid dreaming last night and it's ****ing fantastic.

It didn't even happen on purpose (although I went to sleep with the goal of lucid dreaming) so I don't know if I can replicate it.

One thing I do think is complete bull**** though is astral projection.
    Rape any bishes in your dream?

DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DKM89 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so i tried it tonight. woke up in the middle of the night and followed the steps. I think I got the sleep paralysis part, i remember trying to move my arm and i couldnt, and then all of a sudden i got like a slight panic attack, my brain started just repeating "dont panic dont panic" and my heart rate went up significantly. but that passed after like 15seconds.. I then tried imagining stuff but it didnt really work. HOWEVER, whatever i was dreaming, it was like in HD... like super detailed and felt like i was actually outside. I remember thinking to myself "its not really working, but all this seems like its in HD"

is this normal? did i get partially there?
    W moich zylach plynie Polska krew.

xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50) xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50) xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50) xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50) xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50) xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50) xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50) xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50) xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50) xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50) xZERO425x will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    farkk I wanna try this so bad but im afraid im going to SP and never get out of it D:

Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000) Zamakaze is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nyczace View Post
    It's you again haha. I'm sure you shouldn't move even a tiny bit... Either way, people don't exactly get to Lucid dreaming on the first attempt. I read somewhere it could take 3 attempts, maybe even more..
    I didn't actually move, I envisioned my arm moving in my head, and it couldn't move and I felt everything tingle but couldn't get into deep paralysis.
    ♛♕♛Fungsthetics Crew♛♕♛

*LEAN BULKERS CREW*

*tea drinker crew*
    *tans easily crew*
    *no bodyhair crew*
    *MMA crew*

FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rodier21 View Post
    this..feelsbadman

also i always get this ridiculous urge to swallow when I'm lying on my back. (no homo lol)
    *** Disregard neutrons and electrons, acquire protons crew ***
    *** No Hymen No Diamond crew ***

vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Brah i get sleep parylysis sometimes, i hate it, scary as ****, how do i prevent it.

How can you like it??

I dont see anything, just try to get up but i cnt move but its like im awake i can hear everything around me n trying my hardest to scream, eventually snap out of it buts its a fuuccker!

Originally Posted by BackOnMyGrizzy View Post
    tried this last night and didnt work. negging op on sight
    ♛♕♛Fungsthetics Crew♛♕♛

*LEAN BULKERS CREW*

*tea drinker crew*
    *tans easily crew*
    *no bodyhair crew*
    *MMA crew*

Eastern Europe's Erudite The-BeAsT's Avatar
    The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    getting frustrated with the WILD method, focusing more on catching oddities in normal dreams
    █ Hybrid•Genetics █

Weights ♦ 100kg is always 100kg
    Winning ♦ The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.
    Truth ♦ Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

• do more

Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000) Re21za is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by homedogalex View Post
    OP

Tried your method last night. Got the vibrations, got to sleep paralysis. I started picturing what I wanted, and imagining it loads but it wouldn't form or whatever. Did this for quite some time so I just gave up and let sleep take me. I still had vivid dreams, and I was fully controlling myself (thought it was real life) so had a great nights sleep, but I wasn't aware I was dreaming so it wasn't lucid.

Any tips for this part?
    Are you sure you were in SLEEP PARALYSIS? some people mistake the slight vibration stage as SP....DEEP SLEEP PARALYSIS = strong vibrations, audio hallucinations...but all i can say is practise...it doesn't work every time for me either

Originally Posted by DKM89 View Post
    so i tried it tonight. woke up in the middle of the night and followed the steps. I think I got the sleep paralysis part, i remember trying to move my arm and i couldnt, and then all of a sudden i got like a slight panic attack, my brain started just repeating "dont panic dont panic" and my heart rate went up significantly. but that passed after like 15seconds.. I then tried imagining stuff but it didnt really work. HOWEVER, whatever i was dreaming, it was like in HD... like super detailed and felt like i was actually outside. I remember thinking to myself "its not really working, but all this seems like its in HD"

is this normal? did i get partially there?
    increase in heart rate/panicing will stop it from working...keep trying mate

Originally Posted by FeralBeast View Post
    this..feelsbadman

also i always get this ridiculous urge to swallow when I'm lying on my back. (no homo lol)
    its like when you think about breathing...as soon as you think about it you breathe manually...same with the swallowing thing...just try not to think about it...easier said than done i know

Originally Posted by vikz4 View Post
    Brah i get sleep parylysis sometimes, i hate it, scary as ****, how do i prevent it.

How can you like it??

I dont see anything, just try to get up but i cnt move but its like im awake i can hear everything around me n trying my hardest to scream, eventually snap out of it buts its a fuuccker!
    why are you scared of it??...you can't move because your mind is awake but your body is still in sleep mode...THAT IS ALL IT IS!!! When you are in sleep paralysis you can do 1 of 2 things 1) just accept it and wait for your body to wake up...2) follow OP and LD

Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Goku3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wanted to use the DILD method within my dreams yesterday, but failed. I remember waking up this morning and thinking about the dreams, but I guess I just didn't notice I was in them when they happened. Will try WILD tonight, but I dont get some parts. How do you see demons and stuff if your eyes are closed?

vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) vikz4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Can LD happen by accident? Ive had some dreams that feel so real can actually see like real life... is that LD?

[QUOTE=vikz4;897290891]Can LD happen by accident? Ive had some dreams that feel so real can actually see like real life... is that LD?[/QUOTE

LD is when you're aware you're dreaming, and yes they sometimes happen accidentally

^^^dafuq?