Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Slugger21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slugger21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slugger21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slugger21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slugger21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slugger21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slugger21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slugger21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slugger21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slugger21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Slugger21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MuscleTechJake View Post
    Glad your liking it big man. Are you logging this as well?

Always nice to see the feedback first hand from everyone.
    Trying to just comment on this as well, I plan to review once competed with this first tub. My strength is shooting up alot. body weight went from 183 to 188 in less then 2 weeks. I had to cut weight to make standards in the marine corps. Plan on bulking now tho.
    Eat, Train, Sleep, Repeat!

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechJake's Avatar
    MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Slugger21 View Post
    Trying to just comment on this as well, I plan to review once competed with this first tub. My strength is shooting up alot. body weight went from 183 to 188 in less then 2 weeks. I had to cut weight to make standards in the marine corps. Plan on bulking now tho.
    Wow, impressive man. Feel free to add your updates in here when you can. Now that you're bulking you should be able to go full-tilt with AnoTest!

Looking forward to your review.
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★
    ★Combine your 10% OFF Coupon Code for Voting with any of the deals below!★

B1G1 FREE PHASE8 (4.4 Lb Tubs!!)
    B1G1 FREE CREACORE (All Flavors!)
    B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683

nicholias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile My second week with Anotest.

I'm on day 10 using two scoops in the AM before breakfast. First time using a test booster so of course I did my research on the ingredients before taking and dove in. I'm on my off cycle for preworkout and I'm not sure if it was placebo or not but I have been ready to go.

I am not about putting up big numbers, so I can't give a number of lbs my max jumped or whatever, but in all my metabolic circuits my HIIT sessions and occasional trips to LAFit, I have noticed much less fatigue in between sets, and an increase in reps on just about all movements.

I follow the paleolithic diet and I was already keeping a food and training log daily so I can say my caloric intake increased 200-300 daily while body fat has dropped into the single digits.

I feel better, stronger, faster, more confident. I've spread the word on the review page for the product and around my circle but no I won't share. Products like these are why I stick with muscle tech and I'm glad to say I'm picking up my second tub from the local tomorrow so I get at least a full month with the recommended doses.

Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nicholias View Post
    I'm on day 10 using two scoops in the AM before breakfast. First time using a test booster so of course I did my research on the ingredients before taking and dove in. I'm on my off cycle for preworkout and I'm not sure if it was placebo or not but I have been ready to go.

I am not about putting up big numbers, so I can't give a number of lbs my max jumped or whatever, but in all my metabolic circuits my HIIT sessions and occasional trips to LAFit, I have noticed much less fatigue in between sets, and an increase in reps on just about all movements.

I follow the paleolithic diet and I was already keeping a food and training log daily so I can say my caloric intake increased 200-300 daily while body fat has dropped into the single digits.

I feel better, stronger, faster, more confident. I've spread the word on the review page for the product and around my circle but no I won't share. Products like these are why I stick with muscle tech and I'm glad to say I'm picking up my second tub from the local tomorrow so I get at least a full month with the recommended doses.
    Thats awesome man! Care sharing your age? I feel like this product did affect me, but not a lot because I'm only 21.
    My new bulking log. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146899443&p=926377483#post926377483

Mr. SRU 2013 (My first show)
    *1st Place - Open Lightweight *

First Ever PL Meet
    535 Deadlift
    300 Bench
    *1st place

kalukha3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking forward to your thoughts.

nicholias has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Opeth09 View Post
    Thats awesome man! Care sharing your age? I feel like this product did affect me, but not a lot because I'm only 21.
    I'll be turning 28 in 3 months. I may also be getting a little more out of it on account of my schedule I keep. I work 6p to 6a, get up around 11 which is when I take it, and train around 1:00-1:30. Training is usually 5 days a week with straight cardio on the off days.

Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nicholias View Post
    I'll be turning 28 in 3 months. I may also be getting a little more out of it on account of my schedule I keep. I work 6p to 6a, get up around 11 which is when I take it, and train around 1:00-1:30. Training is usually 5 days a week with straight cardio on the off days.
    Thats awesome dude I'm glad it working for ya. I still have a handful of scoops left so we will see how it goes
    My new bulking log. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146899443&p=926377483#post926377483

First Ever PL Meet
    535 Deadlift
    300 Bench
    *1st place

Well, I finished the Anotest a couple days ago. Must admit, I've noticed some slight differences in terms of what I felt while taking it and now being off of it. My energy levels felt pretty low today. That may just be because I'm on my 11th week of cutting, or it may be because of no more Anotest. I'd like to say a little of both. Tomorrow will be my first workout without it, so we will see how that goes. Will edit and finish my review in the original post once I come to my final conclusions

First Ever PL Meet
    535 Deadlift
    300 Bench
    *1st place

cisbell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interesting comments. I've been wanting to try a testosterone booster but don't know which one to try.

I was really hoping to EDIT my initial review w/ final thoughts as it is the first post, however, it won't let me. Anyway, here are my final thoughts on the stuff in case anyone happens to view this review!!

Anotest IMO, is a good product. While I was on it, I could feel a slight difference, but nothing drastic. Now, being off of it for a week or so, I can tell what all this product DID do for me.

It definitely kept my energy levels higher. I am on week 13 I believe of my cut, and my energy levels are definitely lower than they were while on this stuff. No doubt in my mind this stuff did keep my energy levels good and high!

No crazy strength gains or muscle gains (I am cutting of course) but every lift while on this stuff was very good. I did set some PR's on some accessory work on this stuff though (skullcrushers, etc.) On a bulk I bet this stuff could really come in handy!

Taste was amazing throughout the whole tub. Really something to look forward to each morning.

Overall, I definitely enjoyed this stuff and the opporunity to try it. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend it to someone who feels they are lacking energy possibly due to low test levels. I bet this stuff would pack a punch for those select people! Hopefully in a few years when I am older this stuff will still be around. I will definitely be purchasing it!

Thanks guys for your time and Muscletech for the chance to try this stuff!

First Ever PL Meet
    535 Deadlift
    300 Bench
    *1st place

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechJake's Avatar
    MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Opeth09 View Post
    I was really hoping to EDIT my initial review w/ final thoughts as it is the first post, however, it won't let me. Anyway, here are my final thoughts on the stuff in case anyone happens to view this review!!

Anotest IMO, is a good product. While I was on it, I could feel a slight difference, but nothing drastic. Now, being off of it for a week or so, I can tell what all this product DID do for me.

It definitely kept my energy levels higher. I am on week 13 I believe of my cut, and my energy levels are definitely lower than they were while on this stuff. No doubt in my mind this stuff did keep my energy levels good and high!

No crazy strength gains or muscle gains (I am cutting of course) but every lift while on this stuff was very good. I did set some PR's on some accessory work on this stuff though (skullcrushers, etc.) On a bulk I bet this stuff could really come in handy!

Taste was amazing throughout the whole tub. Really something to look forward to each morning.

Overall, I definitely enjoyed this stuff and the opporunity to try it. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend it to someone who feels they are lacking energy possibly due to low test levels. I bet this stuff would pack a punch for those select people! Hopefully in a few years when I am older this stuff will still be around. I will definitely be purchasing it!

Thanks guys for your time and Muscletech for the chance to try this stuff!
    Solid run with AnoTest, I appreciate the fair review. Of course it's really tough to set those PR's on a cut with reduced calories etc.

Good luck with the rest of your training bro
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★
    ★Combine your 10% OFF Coupon Code for Voting with any of the deals below!★

B1G1 FREE PHASE8 (4.4 Lb Tubs!!)
    B1G1 FREE CREACORE (All Flavors!)
    B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683

philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10) philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10) philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10) philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10) philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10) philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10) philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10) philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10) philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10) philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10) philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    is there any chance of getting some muscletech samples in the Uk at all?

manny0815 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) manny0815 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

anotest and the runs

hello well i have been taking anotest since monday and i took two scoops first day and i had the runs, next day same thing, third day i split oone scoop morning with meal and then another before workkout and it wasnt as bad. now my question is should i stop taking this or is this just the beginning and it will eventually stop. my diet is good 3k cals a day and well i feel like ive lost weight. idk if its because of the runs ive had or what. help please.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by manny0815 View Post
    hello well i have been taking anotest since monday and i took two scoops first day and i had the runs, next day same thing, third day i split oone scoop morning with meal and then another before workkout and it wasnt as bad. now my question is should i stop taking this or is this just the beginning and it will eventually stop. my diet is good 3k cals a day and well i feel like ive lost weight. idk if its because of the runs ive had or what. help please.
    sure it was from anotest and not an illness. I would at least give it a week and if the problem continues then DC the anotest
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

ramimaurice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by philponting View Post
    is there any chance of getting some muscletech samples in the Uk at all?
    Buy them from amazon.