R3ynard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) R3ynard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) R3ynard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) R3ynard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) R3ynard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Prosupps Hyde preworkout review

as most of you know Hyde is a discontinued product, due to the FDA's crack down on the 1-3 Dyherpaderp whatever its called. however Mr.Hyde a new formula of this product is currently available, and the only difference being that the said ingredient has been removed and replaced by better things, also some talk of focal ingredients (focus during workouts)...Okay so ive been using and testing a lot of preworkouts for a few months and i knew that something was lacking. heard good things abou tthis product so i thought id check it out. this review will be unbiast and rated on Pump,Energy,stamina,cost,taste

Pump. 7/10 it was a leg and shoulder day today, and even though i wasnt trieng to move mountains my arms looked niice

Energy. 10/10 mother of god. i took the recommended serving provided and preety much wanted to do everything ever becuase i could and then some. first set of leg extensions i moved up 20 pounds, the next set 10 more and still blew through it.

Stamina. 9/10 i felt like i could go for days. every set seemed like it went too fast and to be honest my heart was racing (a tad scary) but lets be honest feeling like a champ after 2 hours of intense lifting. thumbs up in my book.

Cost. 10/10 compleatly satisfied for the average retail value of $28, it litteraly is 40 day supply.

Taste. many people say taste isnt a big factor in their evaluation of a product. i say b.s. when your choking down enough of this stuff 5 days a week for however long. id at least like to enjoy it, that being said

9/10. i purchased the watermelon and it was great. not too strong and also didnt feel like i was drinking chemicals. my lifting partner had fruit punch and gave an equaly satisfied review.

also mixibility, 10/10 dissolved no problem i used 8 oz. of water but if u concentrate like i often do you should have no problem.

all in all? 10/10 its cost effective,tasty,and i felt like a tank. dont see why you wouldnt try it, my lifting partner and a few other guys at the gym are purchasing some soon, and ill deff be picking up another tub after this cycle

keep it up proosupps looking forward to MR. hyde

jkrugg08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took Mr. Hyde for the first time this morning and I felt tingles all over my body for the first 45 minutes of my workout. Did you experience anything like that? Other than that, great review!

Originally Posted by R3ynard View Post
    as most of you know Hyde is a discontinued product, due to the FDA's crack down on the 1-3 Dyherpaderp whatever its called. however Mr.Hyde a new formula of this product is currently available, and the only difference being that the said ingredient has been removed and replaced by better things, also some talk of focal ingredients (focus during workouts)...Okay so ive been using and testing a lot of preworkouts for a few months and i knew that something was lacking. heard good things abou tthis product so i thought id check it out. this review will be unbiast and rated on Pump,Energy,stamina,cost,taste

Pump. 7/10 it was a leg and shoulder day today, and even though i wasnt trieng to move mountains my arms looked niice

Energy. 10/10 mother of god. i took the recommended serving provided and preety much wanted to do everything ever becuase i could and then some. first set of leg extensions i moved up 20 pounds, the next set 10 more and still blew through it.

Stamina. 9/10 i felt like i could go for days. every set seemed like it went too fast and to be honest my heart was racing (a tad scary) but lets be honest feeling like a champ after 2 hours of intense lifting. thumbs up in my book.

Cost. 10/10 compleatly satisfied for the average retail value of $28, it litteraly is 40 day supply.

Taste. many people say taste isnt a big factor in their evaluation of a product. i say b.s. when your choking down enough of this stuff 5 days a week for however long. id at least like to enjoy it, that being said

9/10. i purchased the watermelon and it was great. not too strong and also didnt feel like i was drinking chemicals. my lifting partner had fruit punch and gave an equaly satisfied review.

also mixibility, 10/10 dissolved no problem i used 8 oz. of water but if u concentrate like i often do you should have no problem.

all in all? 10/10 its cost effective,tasty,and i felt like a tank. dont see why you wouldnt try it, my lifting partner and a few other guys at the gym are purchasing some soon, and ill deff be picking up another tub after this cycle

keep it up proosupps looking forward to MR. hyde

R3ynard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) R3ynard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) R3ynard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) R3ynard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) R3ynard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jkrugg08 View Post
    I took Mr. Hyde for the first time this morning and I felt tingles all over my body for the first 45 minutes of my workout. Did you experience anything like that? Other than that, great review!
    tingling sensations are chased by niacine and a few other ingredients in the mix. It's harmless

SpartanBerdi is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpartanBerdi is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpartanBerdi is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpartanBerdi is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpartanBerdi is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpartanBerdi is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpartanBerdi is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpartanBerdi is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpartanBerdi is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpartanBerdi is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpartanBerdi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't know if I can handle 400 mg of caffeine :/

traw21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) traw21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) traw21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) traw21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) traw21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) traw21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) traw21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) traw21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) traw21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) traw21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) traw21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Two years later but the tingles come from the beta alanine if im not mistaken

Leeboiie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes the Beta Alanine is what causes the tingles in your body, I take Citrulline Malate with Agmatine and Caffeine for my pre workout because I'm not a huge fan of it.
    Light Weight!

danielholding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice