Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    So you can't decide what is right and wrong for yourself? You need a book to tell you cutting off someone's hands or head is ok, and stoning someone to death is ok? Do you have a brain? Do you not see how ridiculously barbaric and unnecessary that is?
    You've never bothered reading on the topic, and it has been probably explained to you numerous times by SK. So i won't waste my time re explaining.

Your morality can't be based on T.v or modern society, it has to be based on basing. So I believe in a Creator and have no doubts regarding this so i base my morality on the one that created me. Thats what i base my morality on.

Humans have always changed what was right and wrong. Back in the day more clothing on was more modest, now its steadily being stripped off to pure nakedness and this has become okay. Same thing with countless other things of modern society. It's flawed.
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kurd4evah View Post
    You've never bothered reading on the topic, and it has been probably explained to you numerous times by SK. So i won't waste my time re explaining.

Your morality can't be based on T.v or modern society, it has to be based on basing. So I believe in a Creator and have no doubts regarding this so i base my morality on the one that created me. Thats what i base my morality on.

Humans have always changed what was right and wrong. Back in the day more clothing on was more modest, now its steadily being stripped off to pure nakedness and this has become okay. Same thing with countless other things of modern society. It's flawed.
    So is basing morality on a myth that has no authority even if it was real.
    'Prior to the Department of Education, there was no illiteracy'

- Stizzel

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

So explain to me again how sawing a mans head off with a dull knife is covered under islamic morality again? I r confuzed.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Compulsion is one helluva an evil.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

LoveOvercomes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveOvercomes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveOvercomes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveOvercomes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveOvercomes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveOvercomes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveOvercomes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveOvercomes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveOvercomes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveOvercomes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LoveOvercomes has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    principle of Al-taqiyya (also called taqiah, Al-takeyya, Al-taqiyah, or kitman)

"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution (prevention), that ye may Guard yourselves from them (prevent them from harming you.) But Allah cautions you (To remember) Himself; for the final goal is to Allah." Surah 3: 28

The Quran states that Muslims are aloud to lie to their enemies. You can't really believe what they say. Even if they have state their agenda, don't be surprised if they have a surprise agenda.

"Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians]...until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued." (Surah 9:29)

^This justifies it a bit.

"Prophet make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their home." (Surah 9:73)
    "The Day of Resurrection will not arrive until the Moslems make war against the Jews and kill them, and until a Jew hiding behind a rock and tree, and the rock and tree will say: 'Oh Moslem, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!'" (Sahih Bukhari 004.52.176)

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    I had few others in mind forgot...

Anyways I'm not sugar coating SH*T, i stand by Sharia 110%
    I stand by drone strikes on civilians 100%, don't dare judge me by modern standards!!

I stand by the invasion of Palestine 100%, don't dare judge me by modern standards!!

Back in the days the Prophet killed civvies and invaded countries, so its okay now!
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tk217 View Post
    He's a barbarian. He doesn't understand logic.
    no he is just some Kurdish kid living in Canada who for the first 18 yrs of his life, couldn't give a rat's arse about islam. then a few months ago he decided that he is afterall the reincarnated Ayatollah of his mama's basement. So now he is humping the Koran like a born again Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggart rolled into one.

he is just herpderping all this shiete he read up a few months ago. He doesn't speak for islam nor represent islam

God is the All-Glorious Bahai.Lifter's Avatar
    Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Why do some people watch this ****? I hate the human race sometimes. (srs)
    Maybe desensitized? With all these movies out there with people mutilating each other with chainsaws and extreme gore, people are paying money to watch that stuff (even if it's not real, it's still glorifying violence), and the news/media loves reporting dark things and people seem to like it too. There are even parents these days that take kids to those kinds of movies too, with all the graphic violence and nudity and sex. This is a culture which in some ways glorifies violence, as it does with sex and materialism in general. But you know, when societies move away from faith, isn't this what happens usually? Look at the Romans and their colosseums, the more and more they went in the direction of materialism they eventually watched people get killed for entertainment. Today the movies, music, and so on, is filled with this stuff. Whether or not you think violent movies and video games can make kids/people violent, at least if anything it makes the population more desensitized to killing and death.

We can think of it this way IMHO: God is life; without God is death. Societies which eventually turned away from God lost their sense of priority and got more and more preoccupied in dark or immoral things and became morally bankrupt, as happened with the Romans (after Christianity began during those times, of course, the Christians helped save the society). The more and more mankind goes in the wrong direction (i.e., in the direction toward materialism)—the more it moves away from its true purpose—and people's tastes change, priorities change, and everything starts to become reversed.
    "O MAN OF TWO VISIONS! Close one eye and open the other. Close one to the world and all that is therein, and open the other to the hallowed beauty of the Beloved."

--Baha'u'llah

www.bahai.us

Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

What's wrong with being naked, our bodies are disgusting, our natural human bodies should be as you say "modest" but enslaving women forcing them to look hideous and dressing them up in black rags, no thanks, that's immoral too forcing women to look ugly. I can say so much more about this stupidity that you just wrote but I'l leave it at that.

Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tom117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bahai.Lifter View Post
    Maybe desensitized? With all these movies out there with people mutilating each other with chainsaws and extreme gore, people are paying money to watch that stuff (even if it's not real, it's still glorifying violence), and the news/media loves reporting dark things and people seem to like it too. There are even parents these days that take kids to those kinds of movies too, with all the graphic violence and nudity and sex. This is a culture which in some ways glorifies violence, as it does with sex and materialism in general. But you know, when societies move away from faith, isn't this what happens usually? Look at the Romans and their colosseums, the more and more they went in the direction of materialism they eventually watched people get killed for entertainment. Today the movies, music, and so on, is filled with this stuff. Whether or not you think violent movies and video games can make kids/people violent, at least if anything it makes the population more desensitized to killing and death.

We can think of it this way IMHO: God is life; without God is death. Societies which eventually turned away from God lost their sense of priority and got more and more preoccupied in dark or immoral things and became morally bankrupt, as happened with the Romans (after Christianity began during those times, of course, the Christians helped save the society). The more and more mankind goes in the wrong direction (i.e., in the direction toward materialism)—the more it moves away from its true purpose—and people's tastes change, priorities change, and everything starts to become reversed.
    All I see is a bunch of bull****, this gave me a huge headache. First of all people here are watching it, yet you forget the ones doing the fking immoral killings are the believers of your "god". I don't know this for sure but don't atheists generally have a higher IQ based on statistics, also why is it that some of the most religious countries in the world are the most backwards primitive brutal POS countries on the face of the planet, just look at Iran. Also you numbskull the news purposely censors it's stories and hardly if ever shows any gore or violence, find me links on CNN or Huffingtonpost or whatever the fk you want glorifying or even fully exposing violence, usually if there is any graphic pictures they're hidden behind several warnings.
    Last edited by Tom117; 06-06-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tom117 View Post
    All I see is a bunch of bull****, this gave me a huge headache. First of all people here are watching it, yet you forget the ones doing the fking immoral killings are the believers of your "god". I don't know this for sure but don't atheists generally have a higher IQ based on statistics, also why is it that some of the most religious countries in the world are the most backwards primitive brutal POS countries on the face of the planet, just look at Iran. Also you numbskull the news purposely censors it's stories and hardly if ever shows any gore or violence, find me links on CNN or Huffingtonpost or whatever the fk you want glorifying or even fully exposing violence, usually if there is any graphic pictures there hidden behind several warnings.
    Calm down there, Tom. Bahai never kill in the name of God or their religion.

Calm down there, Tom. Bahai never kill in the name of God or their religion.
    Not sure if sarcasm

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    All I see is a bunch of bull****, this gave me a huge headache. First of all people here are watching it, yet you forget the ones doing the fking immoral killings are the believers of your "god". I don't know this for sure but don't atheists generally have a higher IQ based on statistics, also why is it that some of the most religious countries in the world are the most backwards primitive brutal POS countries on the face of the planet, just look at Iran. Also you numbskull the news purposely censors it's stories and hardly if ever shows any gore or violence, find me links on CNN or Huffingtonpost or whatever the fk you want glorifying or even fully exposing violence, usually if there is any graphic pictures they're hidden behind several warnings.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure if sarcasm
    Being serious. Bahai don't do this.

Being serious. Bahai don't do this.
    I'm not familiar with that religion but I was referring to his comment how generally religion should be followed by a society, how it's neccasary, which it's not.

I'm not familiar with that religion but I was referring to his comment how generally religion should be followed by a society, how it's neccasary, which it's not.
    Well -- that is because his religion believes moral code is intertwined with religion and spirituality (like all religions) -- bahai are some of the "better" religious people out there in my humble opinion as they are very open-minded and rather "generous" in social understandings gays, other religions, science, ect... I'd would recommend you read about them as they do exist in America too. I'd much rather a large number of bahai if people MUST be religious over any other religion to date.

Philosophically his argument holds weight -- materialism -- or avarice through corruption but I don't consider religion a salvation from greed he does. Religion can be just as greedy and it is ultimately up to the individual to develop a consideration or duty toward themselves, others, and their environment. The argument for religion that allows greed would be that -- that is a false religion.

Well -- that is because his religion believes moral code is intertwined with religion and spirituality (like all religions) -- bahai are some of the "better" religious people out there in my humble opinion as they are very open-minded and rather "generous" in social understandings gays, other religions, science, ect... I'd would recommend you read about them as they do exist in America too. I'd much rather a large number of bahai if people MUST be religious over any other religion to date.

Philosophically his argument holds weight -- materialism -- or avarice through corruption but I don't consider religion a salvation from greed he does. Religion can be just as greedy and it is ultimately up to the individual to develop a consideration or duty toward themselves, others, and their environment. The argument for religion that allows greed would be that -- that is a false religion.
    Sounds interesting, never heard of bahai, I'l do some reading but I still disagree with him.

Sounds interesting, never heard of bahai, I'l do some reading but I still disagree with him.
    The funny part is how you disagree with him before you've understood his position.

Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    The funny part is how you disagree with him before you've understood his position.
    I disagreed with his point in general and I did understand his position, I did not understand his religion, If you read what he wrote he clearly said religion is neccasary for morality which I disagree with regardless of what his specific religion is...

God is the All-Glorious Bahai.Lifter's Avatar
    Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bahai.Lifter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I disagreed with his point in general and I did understand his position, I did not understand his religion, If you read what he wrote he clearly said religion is neccasary for morality which I disagree with regardless of what his specific religion is...

Apologies for any lack of clarity on my part. In the Bahá'í view, the Religion of God is One: e.g., one Day His Religion is called Judaism, another Day it's Christianity, then Islám, then the Bahá'í Faith. So all the great faiths come from God and each religion is sent to address the specific needs of the particular age in which they are revealed. For example: For grade 1, you have a grade 1 teacher and book; then after that you need to go on to grade 2, with a new book and teacher, and so on. The Manifestations of God are the Divine Teachers which God keeps sending us to keep us (humanity) on the right track; and the Manifestations reveal new Teachings for us to follow.

If humanity stayed unified and was perfect, then God would have had no need to keep sending us new Manifestations, and to keep "renewing" or "updating" His Religion. In fact, the worst times in history (i.e., when all people, including religionists, become more worldly and unjust and stray from the divine teachings), are the times when God sends a new Religion. You can notice the light a lot better when everything around it is dark. The Bahá'í Faith began in Iran in the 1800s and Iran was (and arguably still is in many respects) the darkest and most fanatical place on earth; apart from highest execution rates per capita (of course they kill even more people in secret), highest child execution rates, highest rates of abuse of certain drugs, and so on. Most of all, very fanatical. Almost every day they throw innocent Bahá'ís in prison, children and the very elderly are not spared. It's hard to imagine an entire government in this day and age actively oppressing and tyrannizing its most peaceful citizens (also Bahá'ís don't interfere in politics, and they are even loyal to governments), but when religion has gotten old after a long time and entered its "dark ages" and becomes extremely fanatical, you can't expect anything else except constant injustice.

Sorry for the digression—God's Religion is progressive, the Bahá'í Faith teaches (for more info: http://info.bahai.org/article-1-4-0-4.html). Whenever humanity turns away from His Teachings and Laws, God sends a new Manifestation (Messenger/Prophet) to "renew" His Religion, and to reveal new Laws and Teachings which are applicable to the new age, and which will bring back justice. In fact, the Bahá'í Faith teaches that the next stage in mankind's spiritual evolution is world unity, which will eventually happen according to the Bahá'í Teachings.

Bahá'u'lláh (http://www.bahai.org/dir/bahaullah)says: "Every age hath its own problem, and every soul its particular aspiration. The remedy the world needeth in its present-day afflictions can never be the same as that which a subsequent age may require. Be anxiously concerned with the needs of the age ye live in, and centre your deliberations on its exigencies and requirements."

Hope that's helpful.
    "O MAN OF TWO VISIONS! Close one eye and open the other. Close one to the world and all that is therein, and open the other to the hallowed beauty of the Beloved."

--Baha'u'llah

www.bahai.us

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's wrong with being naked, our bodies are disgusting, our natural human bodies should be as you say "modest" but enslaving women forcing them to look hideous and dressing them up in black rags, no thanks, that's immoral too forcing women to look ugly. I can say so much more about this stupidity that you just wrote but I'l leave it at that.

Originally Posted by Tekkendo View Post
    no he is just some Kurdish kid living in Canada who for the first 18 yrs of his life, couldn't give a rat's arse about islam. then a few months ago he decided that he is afterall the reincarnated Ayatollah of his mama's basement. So now he is humping the Koran like a born again Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggart rolled into one.

he is just herpderping all this shiete he read up a few months ago. He doesn't speak for islam nor represent islam
    It is impossible to lay hands on that which is not predestined for us, and that which is predestined for us will reach us wherever we are.

Registered physio(almost) wjs010's Avatar
    wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My stomach turns at the mere thought of the video. I would actually be interested in seeing it, only because I've never seen one before. But I'm on iPhone so I guess I can't.

I've never heard of any Christians even talking about wanting to do this to anyone . Hell, in general , they would rather kindly talk to someone about Jesus, etc. while I'm not religious, if I had to choose one religion to leave the face of the earth, it would definitely Be Islam. My god, the people doing these things are so backwards. If there is a hell, it's this earth, and the devil is who you see in that video.

Really makes me lose faith in people from any country that is predominantly Muslim. And I live with a guy from Saudi. Lol. Guess I better stop talking about religion being BS with him or maybe him and his friends will cut my head off. Although if they tried, I'd convertto Islam and stay alive. Then, I'd call the cops.

I may watch the vid if I can. Wish me luck. Brb making sure my address isn't on here so Kurd and his dumbass can't find me. Kurd, you said you stand by sharia law. Therefore you have no more say on this forum.
    Vote Ron Paul 2012. See changes for the better :)

Originally Posted by wjs010 View Post
    My stomach turns at the mere thought of the video. I would actually be interested in seeing it, only because I've never seen one before. But I'm on iPhone so I guess I can't.

I've never heard of any Christians even talking about wanting to do this to anyone . Hell, in general , they would rather kindly talk to someone about Jesus, etc. while I'm not religious, if I had to choose one religion to leave the face of the earth, it would definitely Be Islam. My god, the people doing these things are so backwards. If there is a hell, it's this earth, and the devil is who you see in that video.

Really makes me lose faith in people from any country that is predominantly Muslim. And I live with a guy from Saudi. Lol. Guess I better stop talking about religion being BS with him or maybe him and his friends will cut my head off. Although if they tried, I'd convertto Islam and stay alive. Then, I'd call the cops.

I may watch the vid if I can. Wish me luck. Brb making sure my address isn't on here so Kurd and his dumbass can't find me. Kurd, you said you stand by sharia law. Therefore you have no more say on this forum.
    don't watch the video dude. srs.

It's honestly not that bad compared to some other **** you might accidently see on the internet, guess I am just more desensitized but this wasn't as bad. I watch it out of curiosity, after all this is a part of life, however unpleasant.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Being de-sensitized to this **** is part of the goddam problem. People need to stop watching this crap. This is the reason people can torture animals without feeling anything. Stop polluting your fcking brains with this garbage. Fck, this pisses me off.

Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pazdaran has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tekkendo View Post
    Barbaric POS are all the same. Just kill them all. Hunt them down and kill them off. Eradicate them.
    yes they tRied that in Iraq, an attempt to stop the carbombs and massacres that were being carried out..it doesn't work,especially if Saudi Arabia and other gulf states finance them with billions..
    I always rep back.

reps: SupahStarr
    PAULBOT2012

Registered physio(almost) wjs010's Avatar
    wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wjs010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've already created an image of it in my head just from reading it. Ill take your word for it. I've never seen a human die before other than that guy in that documentary that went to Switzerland to do a voluntary suicide. And even the. It didn't show the moment of death, not that i desired to see it. Theres something so intense about that last moment
    Vote Ron Paul 2012. See changes for the better :)

Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Being de-sensitized to this **** is part of the goddam problem. People need to stop watching this crap. This is the reason people can torture animals without feeling anything. Stop polluting your fcking brains with this garbage. Fck, this pisses me off.
    I get pissed off when its animals because It's not a common thing to see videos of but i've seen so much insanity from Syria etc and all the crap misc puts up...de-sensitized..

I'm not going into an argument with you guys waste of time, even though the reality of apostasy is. This video is not of that. I've seen it for numerous other incidents.

I can take this video and put it on a Islamic forum for example and say "watch what an America solider did to so and so" there just isn't enough sources to prove this.

Enjoy your attacks on islam on a forum where no body really cares what you think.

I get pissed off when its animals because It's not a common thing to see videos of but i've seen so much insanity from Syria etc and all the crap misc puts up...de-sensitized..

I'm not going into an argument with you guys waste of time, even though the reality of apostasy is. This video is not of that. I've seen it for numerous other incidents.

I can take this video and put it on a Islamic forum for example and say "watch what an America solider did to so and so" there just isn't enough sources to prove this.

Enjoy your attacks on islam on a forum where no body really cares what you think.
    You support murdering someone for changing their religious views. Your opinion on anything is really kind of moot after that fact.

pls go.

Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    I stand by drone strikes on civilians 100%, don't dare judge me by modern standards!!

I stand by the invasion of Palestine 100%, don't dare judge me by modern standards!!

Back in the days the Prophet killed civvies and invaded countries, so its okay now!
    Its none of your business what other nations do, if they have problems they can fix it themselves.