Thread: Dexyfen.

Detirmined to get big becknasty's Avatar
    becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dexyfen.

Alright so, two of my friends just got on this. I personally think its dumb, neither of them did any research into it nor do they know how it works. Anyone know how this works or the compound? I'm ignorant to the world of fat burners.

stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stan47islav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by becknasty View Post
    Alright so, two of my friends just got on this. I personally think its dumb, neither of them did any research into it nor do they know how it works. Anyone know how this works or the compound? I'm ignorant to the world of fat burners.
    Most fat burners are stimmed up cocktails

Never heard of dexyfen ( dexaprine anyone)

But a quick search brought up gnc so that says it all.

I think the only problem your friends are facing is waste of money given they are 18 years of age.

nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nugget5 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by becknasty View Post
    Looks like it's probably just a caffeine pill lol
    Fck your "Company rep rule violation"

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Main Ingredients:
    Caffeine (as caffeine anhydrous)
    Pausinystalia yohimbe (bark)
    Oryza sativa (seed)
    Mentha haplocalyx (leaf)
    Zanthoxylum piperitum (fruit)

$57/month.

No thanks.

Detirmined to get big becknasty's Avatar
    becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becknasty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stan47islav View Post

I think the only problem your friends are facing is waste of money given they are 18 years of age.
    They are 23 and 24. One of them bought it with the idea of not having to exercise and it being a magic pill. I advised against it but what do I know, I'm just a 19 year old kid.

mattcau06 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

My experience

Was searching other reviews for Dexyfen and decided I would just throw out my experience with the supplement. So I started my fitness journey this past October in 2011 and was weighing in around 330 lbs of solid fat ass. I started by getting a job that would keep me very active so I have been an overnight stocker since October. I have a degree in Computer Networking but that was just too much sitting around and could never get motivated to do nothing which is why I voluntarily demoted myself just so I could keep active. I immediately got myself into the most physically demanding spots of stocking that most of the other stockers can't handle very well. About 2 months into the job I made a friend who was into body building and taking supplements. He first got me on Oxyelite. I had very dramatic results quick off of it and loved it. After winding down off of Oxy I tried Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix. I still got good results off of it but not like Oxy. Last week on July 10, 2012 I went to GNC in search of some more supplements. I researched online and was looking for Cellucor. While talking the guy who worked there about it he told me about a supplement stack that they recommended which includes Dexyfen, Mega Men Sport, and Calcium chews. After discussing the stack I decided I would try it. One week into the stack I have lost 10 lbs and with everything this stack includes I have never felt better. The Dexyfen really gives me a good boost of energy when I wake up to get me motivated at work. The sport vitamins also include two pills called Burn 60 which is supposed to burn 60% more calories while working out. I take these before working out after work or right before work on days that I rest. I really cant say that Dexyfen alone is better than Oxy because I am not taking Dexyfen alone but the whole combination has me feeling better than anything else I have taken. To date I have lost 120 lbs and am down to 210 in 9 months. I am still new to the supplement and fitness world but this has been a great start and I have never been so motivated to lose all fat and to get shredded. So far I have not noticed any negatives about the product. All I can say is make sure to stay very hydrated while taking any of these Thermogenic supplements. Seeing my results at work other stockers are starting to get motivated in losing weight. One friend of mine actually started taking Dexyfen a couple weeks before me and she has noticed very good improvement already without taking anything else with it. I hope this has helped anyone wondering about the supplements. Let me know if there is anything else I can add.

Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mattcau06 View Post
    Was searching other reviews for Dexyfen and decided I would just throw out my experience with the supplement. So I started my fitness journey this past October in 2011 and was weighing in around 330 lbs of solid fat ass. I started by getting a job that would keep me very active so I have been an overnight stocker since October. I have a degree in Computer Networking but that was just too much sitting around and could never get motivated to do nothing which is why I voluntarily demoted myself just so I could keep active. I immediately got myself into the most physically demanding spots of stocking that most of the other stockers can't handle very well. About 2 months into the job I made a friend who was into body building and taking supplements. He first got me on Oxyelite. I had very dramatic results quick off of it and loved it. After winding down off of Oxy I tried Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix. I still got good results off of it but not like Oxy. Last week on July 10, 2012 I went to GNC in search of some more supplements. I researched online and was looking for Cellucor. While talking the guy who worked there about it he told me about a supplement stack that they recommended which includes Dexyfen, Mega Men Sport, and Calcium chews. After discussing the stack I decided I would try it. One week into the stack I have lost 10 lbs and with everything this stack includes I have never felt better. The Dexyfen really gives me a good boost of energy when I wake up to get me motivated at work. The sport vitamins also include two pills called Burn 60 which is supposed to burn 60% more calories while working out. I take these before working out after work or right before work on days that I rest. I really cant say that Dexyfen alone is better than Oxy because I am not taking Dexyfen alone but the whole combination has me feeling better than anything else I have taken. To date I have lost 120 lbs and am down to 210 in 9 months. I am still new to the supplement and fitness world but this has been a great start and I have never been so motivated to lose all fat and to get shredded. So far I have not noticed any negatives about the product. All I can say is make sure to stay very hydrated while taking any of these Thermogenic supplements. Seeing my results at work other stockers are starting to get motivated in losing weight. One friend of mine actually started taking Dexyfen a couple weeks before me and she has noticed very good improvement already without taking anything else with it. I hope this has helped anyone wondering about the supplements. Let me know if there is anything else I can add.
    Great first post/wall of text! I'd avoid reading it again!
    A fan of not overthinking.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mattcau06 View Post
    Dexyfen, Mega Men Sport, and Calcium chews.

One week into the stack I have lost 10 lbs.
    negged
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

azsno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have taken it and I do love it! Combined with watching my calories, and running 3.4 miles 3-4 times a week, I lost 34 lbs in 90 days. I recommend it.
    Happiness is not having what you want. It is wanting what you have.

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    Main Ingredients:
    Caffeine (as caffeine anhydrous)
    Pausinystalia yohimbe (bark)
    Oryza sativa (seed)
    Mentha haplocalyx (leaf)
    Zanthoxylum piperitum (fruit)

$57/month.

No thanks.
    Caffeine
    Yohimbe
    Asian Rice
    Mint Leaf
    Japanese Pepper

Keep in mind, none of the plants/herbs are standardized for anything. $57 for caffeine and Yohimbe. They must be making a ton of money on this. I despise this industry sometimes.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree