Datskinnyguyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Gaining weight but looking skinnier

I'm a hard gainer but recently ive realized how to eat consistently and more effectively to gaining weight and i have been gaining weight. Although i have wrist tendonitis >.< i know it sucks i haven't done upper body in about a month in fear of messing up my wrists. I have been going to the gym 1-2 times a week doing legs/abs. I've gained about 5 lbs since then but i look skinnier can anyone explain this too me maybe its just my upper body that looks skinnier from not working out for a month. It'd be cool to get some sort of explanation thanks.

Schmidt90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schmidt90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schmidt90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schmidt90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schmidt90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schmidt90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schmidt90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schmidt90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schmidt90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schmidt90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schmidt90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Datskinnyguyy View Post
    I'm a hard gainer but recently ive realized how to eat consistently and more effectively to gaining weight and i have been gaining weight. Although i have wrist tendonitis >.< i know it sucks i haven't done upper body in about a month in fear of messing up my wrists. I have been going to the gym 1-2 times a week doing legs/abs. I've gained about 5 lbs since then but i look skinnier can anyone explain this too me maybe its just my upper body that looks skinnier from not working out for a month. It'd be cool to get some sort of explanation thanks.
    Pretty obvious whats happening. You haven't worked upper body for a month so you've probably lost some size up there because of that. You've gained some weight with your diet as well as doing legs. Legs is where a lot of people lack and neglect, but fail to understand you gain lots of your mass from your legs. Not to mention doing legs pumps test into the rest of your body, therefore increasing size. You'll have muscle memory though so I wouldnt sweat it to much. If you could just do light workouts that would help. If not wait until your healed and then hit it hard once again, won't take to long to get to the size you were before.
    Pain is temporary, it may last for a minute, or an hour, or a day, or even a year. But eventually it will subside and something else will take its place.... If i quit however it will last forever.

Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone would understand if you fell apart, thats true strength.

Datskinnyguyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Schmidt90 View Post
    Pretty obvious whats happening. You haven't worked upper body for a month so you've probably lost some size up there because of that. You've gained some weight with your diet as well as doing legs. Legs is where a lot of people lack and neglect, but fail to understand you gain lots of your mass from your legs. Not to mention doing legs pumps test into the rest of your body, therefore increasing size. You'll have muscle memory though so I wouldnt sweat it to much. If you could just do light workouts that would help. If not wait until your healed and then hit it hard once again, won't take to long to get to the size you were before.
    Thanks man i appreciate the reply, and that's what i figured what was happening its just odd to look at lol, just a bit depressing this wrist tendonitis is taking a bit longer to heal than i'd like but like you said i'll start light once i do get back to the gym.