jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100)

Help with meal plan please!

I have made some decent progress over the past 5 weeks (losing 8-9lbs). However, i think my daily caloric intake needs to be adjusted accordingly to my current weight as in the past 1 1/2 weeks, the weight loss seems to have plateau'd.

I am 5'8, weigh 160lbs, % fat probably high teens, low 20's.

Initially I started off at a caloric intake of 1900 calories, making sure I hit 1g or protein/lb of bodyweight and 0.4g Fats/lb of bodyweight, and then filling the calories left over with complex carbs.

Now I am looking to reduce that down to 1400 calories, with 1100 coming from proteins (160g and fats 50g). That leaves me with 300 calories left over for carbs (which is next to nothing!)

This is the meal plan I have come up with. Could you please correct me where appropriate.

meal 1: 400ml 1% milk, 4 egg whites, 1 protein shake

meal 2: 100g pasta, 1 can of Tuna, 1tbsp olive oil

workout

post work out shake

meal 3: 100g Chicken Breast, 1tbsp Olive oil, 1 cup of mixed vegetables.

meal 4: 4 egg whites

meal 5 (before bed): protein shake

160g protein: 50 g Fat: 90g carbs

thanks in advance

edit: I'd also like to add, I lift 3x a week (based around heavy compound lifts), HIIT 2x a week and 1x a week of low intensity cardio.
    Last edited by jase_is_ace; 06-03-2012 at 07:15 AM.
    Joke:
    Why couldn't the kid walkthrough the door?

Cuz he has a javelin through his head