Ginbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone use Six Star whey protein?

A few days ago I bought some six star whey protein. When I got it, the cap was sealed by plastic wrap and was not ripped, but under the lid there was no tamper seal that you peel off. The tamper seal was on most of the other whey protein supplement brands. Is this brand not suppose to have that seal or has it been tampered with?

kanman19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont trust that brand..my seal came right off no vacuum seal or anything..plus their protein tastes awful
    dem gainzz??!

nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kanman19 View Post
    i dont trust that brand..my seal came right off no vacuum seal or anything..plus their protein tastes awful
    Me too, better to stick with fimilar brands like optimum.

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Six str is fine. A lot of people use it. The only real downside is that some of the formulas have creatine in it.
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When i used six star they had a seal like eveyone elses, but that was a while ago and they could have changed that.
    Personal Journal (ISSA-SSC, AFAA-CGFI, SPT)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175995851

SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SixStarPro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ginbo View Post
    A few days ago I bought some six star whey protein. When I got it, the cap was sealed by plastic wrap and was not ripped, but under the lid there was no tamper seal that you peel off. The tamper seal was on most of the other whey protein supplement brands. Is this brand not suppose to have that seal or has it been tampered with?
    Originally Posted by kanman19 View Post
    Originally Posted by nisog24 View Post
    Me too, better to stick with fimilar brands like optimum.
    Originally Posted by gallagnm View Post
    When i used six star they had a seal like eveyone elses, but that was a while ago and they could have changed that.
    Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback. Our products currently have the vacuum seal around the outer edge only.

Kanman, sorry to hear you did not like the taste of Six Star Whey Protein Plus. When was the last time you tried it? We've recently changed our formula and we received great feedback on the new formula! I do appreciate the feedback regardless.

Keep training hard guys and let me know if you have any questions.
    All the best,

Luke -
    Team Six Star
    Six Star Pro Nutrition Rep

SixStarProNutrition.com | ********.com/SixStarNutrition | @SixStarPro | YouTube.com/SixStarNutrition

tyler345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

seal was broken

Originally Posted by SixStarPro View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback. Our products currently have the vacuum seal around the outer edge only.

Kanman, sorry to hear you did not like the taste of Six Star Whey Protein Plus. When was the last time you tried it? We've recently changed our formula and we received great feedback on the new formula! I do appreciate the feedback regardless.

Keep training hard guys and let me know if you have any questions.
    All the best,

Luke -
    Team Six Star
    i bought some six star creatine at a pharmacy in my town and the plastic wrap and lid were tight but the seal was was half peeled off. i want sure if i should take and i am paranoid that maybe someone did something to it in my town. it also seamed like there was less then there should be so i weighed it and it had more than labeled. so my qeustion is should i take it? m dad is a doctor so if something goews wrong he is here but im nervous