Thread: Rate My Stack

slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Rate My Stack

Excited to start my new stack next week, still got to buy a few more things. Here's what I have.

Cellucor c4
    O.N micronized creatine (c4 has 1 gram of creatine, this is to supplement that to reach 5g's)
    O.N Whey
    A.I D-Aspartic Acid
    Triazole
    Activate Extreme

Still need to get some Orange Triad, Xtend (or some other recovery mix) and some creatine mono (for the off days).

Thoughts?

BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlOoDnGlOrY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Solid.
    CL Orange TRIad, OxiMega, Green MAG
    Trutein Cinnabun
    iF Hemavol + OS Ultima
    AEN APE

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by slag View Post
    Excited to start my new stack next week, still got to buy a few more things. Here's what I have.

Cellucor c4
    O.N micronized creatine (c4 has 1 gram of creatine, this is to supplement that to reach 5g's)
    O.N Whey
    A.I D-Aspartic Acid
    Triazole
    Activate Extreme

Still need to get some Orange Triad, Xtend (or some other recovery mix) and some creatine mono (for the off days).

Thoughts?
    Why do you feel you need to buy creatine mono when you already have the on micronized creatine? Also if I were to add anything to that stack I say get some fish oil, currently our oxi-mega fish oil is buy 3 get 1 free, might wanna jump on that as it's about to end this month.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Why do you feel you need to buy creatine mono when you already have the on micronized creatine? Also if I were to add anything to that stack I say get some fish oil, currently our oxi-mega fish oil is buy 3 get 1 free, might wanna jump on that as it's about to end this month.
    The micronized creatine I have right now is only a 30 day supply. Regardless if I get creatine mono or not, i'll still need something in addition to the micronized.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The micronized creatine I have right now is only a 30 day supply. Regardless if I get creatine mono or not, i'll still need something in addition to the micronized.
    Then I would recommend you get allmax creapure creatine, very cost/efficient.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/creatine.html

But if you want something with a little more in the performance/focus department give Green Mag a shot, hell you can even try out a free sample (link in my sig) and decide for yourself.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/mag.html
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

bump. other's thoughts?

NoPantsDance is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPantsDance is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPantsDance is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPantsDance is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPantsDance is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPantsDance is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPantsDance is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPantsDance is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPantsDance is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPantsDance is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoPantsDance is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cellucor c4
    O.N Whey
    A.I D-Aspartic Acid
    Triazole
    Activate Extreme

Thoughts?
    Aspartic Acid lol

Originally Posted by NoPantsDance View Post
    Aspartic Acid lol
    9 posts? meh.

woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Seems good man, all good products. Would also recommend the fish oil.

Daa, activate and triazole is gonna give you a crazy libido!
    Insta: @Stephndunne

Right? lol. My original choice was to go for bioforge instead of activate, but i got a great deal on activate so i went with that instead.

I can always toss bioforge into the mix the next time around.

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looks good to me I suggest throwing some vitargo in for post workout and pre workout!
    35 grams before 35 after
    before to help with pumps
    and post to spike spike that insulin, it all looks good though,
    I have heard AX stack+DAA is really good , c4 is a solid product and can't go wrong with micronized creatine!
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22