Thread: EC in europe

graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

EC in europe

I have been thinking about getting an ec stack but ephedrine seems pretty expensive ( 60€ from amazon)
    Any european dude knows where i can get it cheaper?

Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I buy mine here: (EDIT: Nevermind, I'll PM you the link in case it's now allowed to post it)

It's a shop in the UK, I live in the Netherlands and it has always arrived after a few days.

Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Earlbolus View Post
    I buy mine here: (EDIT: Nevermind, I'll PM you the link in case it's now allowed to post it)

It's a shop in the UK, I live in the Netherlands and it has always arrived after a few days.
    I'd be interested in that link.

For what it's worth, the links on Amazon have bad reviews OP. I would steer clear unless you're prepared to risk it.
    Currently cutting.

graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) graffiti36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Spanishdream View Post
    I'd be interested in that link.

For what it's worth, the links on Amazon have bad reviews OP. I would steer clear unless you're prepared to risk it.
    pmed

Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nexus2kx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by graffiti36 View Post
    pmed
    Can you PM me too?

I get mine from century supps, think theyre based in canada though.

Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi All

I have used a company called GNP for my eph in the UK, no issues with delivery and seemed a decent place

PM me if you need the link

Nice to give something back here for a change :-)

Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lowmanjones has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    can anyone pm me the link for these sites aswell, looking for some but cba paying the shipping to the uk :/

Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scouse_Jules has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Out of interest

Has anyone used Synephrine HCL before

its a substitute for Eph and Caff

Thanks

MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for PM'd links to legit, safe EC stack purchasing, in UK.

jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100) jase_is_ace is not very well liked. (-100)
    in for legit links too. thanks
    Joke:
    Why couldn't the kid walkthrough the door?

Cuz he has a javelin through his head

MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MetalLover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Scouse_Jules View Post
    Thanks for the PM. What's the recommended starting dosage for both the Ephedrine and Caffeine?

Originally Posted by MetalLover View Post
    Thanks for the PM. What's the recommended starting dosage for both the Ephedrine and Caffeine?
    Take a look here mate

http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm

Originally Posted by Scouse_Jules View Post
    Cheers, mate. A bit gutting to read that one should not consume other caffeinated products during taking EC. There goes my Pepsi Diet.

Originally Posted by MetalLover View Post
    Cheers, mate. A bit gutting to read that one should not consume other caffeinated products during taking EC. There goes my Pepsi Diet.
    Pepsi do a caffeine free diet version :-)