Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thechickenman View Post
    How's everyone doing in regards to diet? I think I'm doing ok, I've been counting calories (i love the scanner thing on the my fitness pal app lol) and I've been reaching it. I don't think I'm going over (if I do it isn't too much, I think I'm still on a deficit)

But my main problem is getting to the gym. There's a bank holiday here so I think I'll need to do my 3 day split 3 days in a row for Friday. Is that feasible?

I'm ashamed to say I'm new to this so I'll have some questions lol but just tell me to ask somewhere else if need be.
    Scanner thing?

theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theconomist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Had a great weekend and back to the gym today. Still same weigt which is to be expected, weight in 3 days I'm confident I'll be 191,4 anyway we'll see.

Had 100g of cheddar cheese,chicken breasts,brocoli and some fruits.

I'll be taking pictures of all my meals and post them at the end of each week.
    :)

Im fat and overweight, what do I do? Lift heavy and eat well.
    Im skinny and need to put muscle on, what do I do? Lift heavy and eat well.
    I have loose skin, how do I get rid of it? Lift heavy and eat well.
    My GF cheated on me, my worlds ending what do I do? Lift heavy and eat well.
    My Daughters boyfriend is a gang member who is leading her astray, what do I do? Lift heavy and eat well.

I'm 10k in debt, what do I do? You know the drill. No excuses.

SJC92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by subbob View Post
    Scanner thing?
    u scan the barcode on the packaging of food and you just type how much you ate and it adds it to your calorie and macro consumption.
    If you want change, you can change.

MFP: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/Superman_sean

Fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145219261

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bliz19 View Post
    You need to determine what your maintenance calories are (which include any and all workouts). From there determine how much of a deficit you want to have. sounds like 500 for you and stick to that caloric intake. I'm cutting on 1400-1600 cals/day irregardless if I workout once, twice or not at all. Prob gives me a deficit of between 500-1500/day. I find a larger deficit helps in case I count incorrectly it's not the end of the world. Just turns my 1000 calorie deficit into 700 or something. Anyways best of luck all. I've been kind of bad for the last three weeks with two holidays and a wedding this past weekend, but nothing on the sched now till the first week of july. hoping to drop 10 lbs or so in the next month, to accomodate the 3 lbs I will put back on in the first week of july... LOL...Damn holidays!!!
    Thank you, that's helpful. I've decided to cut a couple of hundred calories from my maintenance and adding workouts on top. Let's see if I can keep this up.

Today was good, though. Woke up early, did P90X Ab Ripper X, had a peanut butter sandwich, a protein shake, and coffee for breakfast. Lunch was some rice, beans, and vegetables. And I just had a cup of coffee since I was feeling hungry.

I was hoping to play some tennis later today, but my elbow hurts (either from last night's workout or from too much mouse usage - or both - not sure). So, going to take it easy today and do YogaX per the P90X schedule. It's 3 hours, and I'll muddle through most of it, but it's a good stretch and adds variety to the workout.

subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) subbob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SJC92 View Post
    u scan the barcode on the packaging of food and you just type how much you ate and it adds it to your calorie and macro consumption.
    oh damn, did not know that...thanks man.

going to make tracking a hell of lot easier

Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000) Justin23454 is just really nice. (+1000)
    make sure you look at the cals still on the box and app. They are not the same sometimes.
    ~Barefooters Crew~

"There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level" - Bruce Lee

“It's not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential.”
    ― Bruce Lee

“If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.”
    - Bruce Lee

RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PunkyCindy View Post
    Smart woman.

Kinda lean?, kinda?, are you nuts? You're really freakin' lean. Don't push it at the gym 'cause it's not gonna be worth it if you hurt your arm. You just leave the heavy weight to me rofl. Oh, and embrace the doms lol
    I've been leaner. I will be leaner again. I may even get leaner than that. I don't know about embracing DOMS. That's more something to avoid by being smart about not jumping right back into where you left off.

I get a little sore if I'm out of the gym for more than 4 days and when I use the ab wheel (which I'm trying to make myself do more often so I don't get sore every time). I did get a tiny bit sore in the quads the other day when I jumped from 250 to 270 on leg press. You know, I didn't really believe you when you said eventually the Doms would go away
    I have an ab wheel and I love it but I'm not using it yet because I'm protecting my arm. I found an ab machine today that let me push the weight with my chest. That will have to do until I can hold a handle for cable crunches again.

I bet it's nice to be able to lift without DOMS now that you're doing it regularly.

Squats are at a standstill right now at 185x5
    I have to admit to avoiding deadlifts (and I have about 101 excuses, but they're irrelevant- just excuses) , but the avoidance is done...doing them wed. (I've been doing pendlay rows and back extensions instead of deads)
    Hit a PR with bench today 95x3 (I think I could have got one more, but didn't have a spotter so I didn't push it)

Keep nursing that arm and listen to your wife.
    Take a lesson from me and get yourself some lifting straps before you start doing deads. I probably could have prevented this injuy which is now on week 5 or 6 if I had.
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    5'9 250lb >30%bf >> I'm only getting 100-120g protein right now, but I'm in the startup phase of getting back into this and I'm going to get a few weeks of cardio in for basic fitness purposes before I start lifting. Is this enough protein, or should I cut down the other macros to make room for more? I'd prefer not to, but I can if it's significant. Getting ~1800-1900 calories
    Last edited by DizzySmalls; 06-04-2012 at 12:48 PM.
    not srs

"If you want to reach the peak, you ought to climb without giving it too much thought." -Friedrich Nietzsche

djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DSUP View Post
    Take a lesson from me and get yourself some lifting straps before you start doing deads. I probably could have prevented this injuy which is now on week 5 or 6 if I had.
    I have found that using straps while doing deads has helped me get around my wrist injury. Even though I'm not pulling much weight, they still make a huge difference. Highly recommend them if you have an injury or even very weak grip strength. But, if you have weak grip, work on building that up and not always relying on the straps.

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Justin23454 View Post
    make sure you look at the cals still on the box and app. They are not the same sometimes.
    Counting cals?.
    What's dat dare alien technology you speak of?.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

*Proud Muscletech supporter*

streethero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm kinda late, but can I join? haha. Never knew about the forums.

Started June 1st. 220.5lbs.

Today: 217.5lbs.

Starting Kris Gethin 12-Week Daily Trainer today.

DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DSUP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by djlogik View Post
    I have found that using straps while doing deads has helped me get around my wrist injury. Even though I'm not pulling much weight, they still make a huge difference. Highly recommend them if you have an injury or even very weak grip strength. But, if you have weak grip, work on building that up and not always relying on the straps.
    My "do it the hard way - it builds character/stronger grip" - mentality backfired on me. It was all good to a point but I should have recognized that as I lifted heavier weight, the weak link was my grip. It's been a pretty long time now and it still hurts. I just hope that I haven't done permanent and uncorrectable injury.
    "It doesn't matter what exercise you do, but man was made to move, to eat sparingly, to work hard and to screw as much as he can manage. Do all that, and you will look as good as your genes will let you, be content as the arseholes around you will allow, and maybe get a few screws. The particular virtues of weight training are in the discipline it brings to both mind and body, and, if you do it right, it will make you look good naked and do well what you got your clothes off to do." Georgeoz

thechickenman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SJC92 View Post
    Getting to the gym today and tomorrow will be hard (FUUU Queen!) 3 days straight is fine as long as you plan it right. For example not training shoulders the day before you train triceps. I'm lucky enough that the bank holiday wont really change anything as far as my workouts are concerned
    my gym is closed because of it and I can't sort out my membership. I'll see what I've written down and check whether it works

Originally Posted by subbob View Post
    oh damn, did not know that...thanks man.

going to make tracking a hell of lot easier
    It's a lot of fun too or maybe I'm just childish

Originally Posted by Justin23454 View Post
    Yea I do that, they usually match

Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Voxmusculus View Post
    Thank you, that's helpful. I've decided to cut a couple of hundred calories from my maintenance and adding workouts on top. Let's see if I can keep this up.

Today was good, though. Woke up early, did P90X Ab Ripper X, had a peanut butter sandwich, a protein shake, and coffee for breakfast. Lunch was some rice, beans, and vegetables. And I just had a cup of coffee since I was feeling hungry.

I was hoping to play some tennis later today, but my elbow hurts (either from last night's workout or from too much mouse usage - or both - not sure). So, going to take it easy today and do YogaX per the P90X schedule. It's 3 hours, and I'll muddle through most of it, but it's a good stretch and adds variety to the workout.

Good stuff. Best of luck to you.

Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bliz19 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    5'9 250lb >30%bf >> I'm only getting 100-120g protein right now, but I'm in the startup phase of getting back into this and I'm going to get a few weeks of cardio in for basic fitness purposes before I start lifting. Is this enough protein, or should I cut down the other macros to make room for more? I'd prefer not to, but I can if it's significant. Getting ~1800-1900 calories
    Sounds fine to me. I aim for .8g/LBM and haven't lost any strength at all thus far. some will argue, but just watch your body. When you start lifting if you are getting weaker then I would up it.

johnwalk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnwalk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnwalk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnwalk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnwalk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnwalk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnwalk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnwalk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnwalk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnwalk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnwalk2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in.

SJC92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another day down folks! with 1781 cals in me and a good workout. This is getting easy now
    If you want change, you can change.

MFP: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/Superman_sean

Fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145219261

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thechickenman View Post
    How's everyone doing in regards to diet? I think I'm doing ok, I've been counting calories (i love the scanner thing on the my fitness pal app lol) and I've been reaching it. I don't think I'm going over (if I do it isn't too much, I think I'm still on a deficit)

But my main problem is getting to the gym. There's a bank holiday here so I think I'll need to do my 3 day split 3 days in a row for Friday. Is that feasible?

I'm ashamed to say I'm new to this so I'll have some questions lol but just tell me to ask somewhere else if need be.
    Diet has been the hardest part, since I travel a lot, and I'm a vegetarian with an egg allergy!

Plus it's really hard when we go to the nicest restaurants every evening, and everyone I work with is having great food and a boatload of alcohol.

However, someone had recommended drinking coffee on this thread, and that was quite useful. I also have a stash of Met-RX protein bars that I snack on throughout the day.

Originally Posted by Voxmusculus View Post
    Diet has been the hardest part, since I travel a lot, and I'm a vegetarian with an egg allergy!

Plus it's really hard when we go to the nicest restaurants every evening, and everyone I work with is having great food and a boatload of alcohol.

However, someone had recommended drinking coffee on this thread, and that was quite useful. I also have a stash of Met-RX protein bars that I snack on throughout the day.

I can agree with that...Im a Food and Beverage Manager at a hotel. THERE IS FOOD EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME!!!!!

The good thing is I can still stick to a good meal plan because of everything available to me...Just gotta stay away from the dirty foods that surround me throughout my days and nights haha

Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10) Durbandoll is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...WtIbj0901.jpeg

Starting pic.Hopefully in 3 months my legs will be leaner.Workouts and nutrition going good.

Sorry don't know how to embed pic.
    Last edited by Durbandoll; 06-04-2012 at 03:39 PM. Reason: picture too big

Progress not perfection PunkyCindy's Avatar
    PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PunkyCindy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Durbandoll View Post

Starting pic.Hopefully in 3 months my legs will be leaner.Workouts and nutrition going good.

Sorry don't know how to embed pic.
    Fixed it. Also...just have to say you look great now!
    Hi, I'm Crystal :)
    Fat Loss Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180898713&p=1652556253#post1652556253
    11/18/2022 - Starting to fight again. - 275 lbs (highest was 279 lbs)

Fixed it. Also...just have to say you look great now!
    x2! ;o)

andrewryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrewryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just found out my scale was of and I am 238 pounds all my work has not changed me like it thought It did I feel so sad. I thought I was 234 and now I know the truth of today. I have to put that to the side and focus on my goal of 200 pounds and keep my mind pushing so my body is forced to follow. Thanks for making this challenge for me to improve my life for a better tomorrow.

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    x2! ;o)
    Make that x3
    :0
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

*Proud Muscletech supporter*

Dreamchasers Anonymous loseitall90210's Avatar
    loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50) loseitall90210 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My "do it the hard way - it builds character/stronger grip" - mentality backfired on me. It was all good to a point but I should have recognized that as I lifted heavier weight, the weak link was my grip. It's been a pretty long time now and it still hurts. I just hope that I haven't done permanent and uncorrectable injury.
    My shoulder is still a bit tender. I get pissed in the morning because it feels like I've done perma damage. I'm going to the docs tomorrow for a 2nd opinion.
    March 1st -June 1st Weight Loss:
    3-2: 226 | 3-9:223 | 3-16: 219 | 3-23: 215.5 | 3-30: 215 | Month Total: 11 POUNDS
    4-6: 212 | 4-13: 211 | 4-20: 208 | 4-27: 203.5 | Month Total: 8.5 POUNDS
    5-4: 200.5 | 5-11: xxx | 5-18: xxx | 5-25: xxx | Month Total:
    Final Weigh-in | 6-1: xxx

“Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.”

“Great minds have purposes; little minds have wishes. Little minds are subdued by misfortunes; great minds rise above them.”

djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ummabeast View Post
    Make that x3
    :0
    Make that x4

;-)

Gotta love the alpha "ego". Gets us in trouble every time. Hope you have a speedy recovery!

I had the MRI on my wrist on Friday and supposed to get the final diagnosis from the doc tomorrow afternoon. Hope that he opts for the 3 month cast option first instead of going straight for the surgery/ bone fusion option. Either way, I'll be out of the gym for the most part. Will have some sick legs though as that's all I'll be able to really hit

Puttputt24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    frustrated with myself.. i pigged out at dinner and went past my 1600 calorie diet by about 700

NibirusJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NibirusJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NibirusJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NibirusJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NibirusJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NibirusJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NibirusJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NibirusJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NibirusJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NibirusJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NibirusJourney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Anyone else here useing a nonconventional routine?

cadave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took my first full rest day today... it's been a while since I've had one of those. No exercise whatsoever today.

I may have pushed too hard on the weekend... Massive DOMS in the legs and abs - my abs hurt when I sneeze lol
    Jun 1 - Aug 31 Fat Loss Comp:
    6-1: 276.2 | 6-8: 275.0 | 6-15: 272.6 | 6-22: 270.4 | 6-29: 270.0 | Month Total: 6.2
    7-6: 270.0 | 7-13: 268.6 | 7-20: xxx | 7-27: xxx | Month Total: xxx
    8-3: xxx | 8-10: xxx | 8-17: xxx | 8-24: xxx | Month Total: xxx
    Final Weigh-in | 8-31: xxx | Total: