Page 5 of 293 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well sht I didn't notice a 2nd thread started up. In finally .
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.

My 5/3/1 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142349681

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    the 1 big set and 2 back off (sometimes 1 back off but something like 495 x ~6 instead of a 455,405 sets) is what I'm doing now....deadlift is around 565+.....do you feel at these poundages the sheiko with Dl'ng 80% 2x a week is better? how is recovery for you with that?
    I'm doing 1 big set and one backoff generally right now about every 5-7 days, but I also do speed pulls sometimes between and box squating 5x a week (or close to) which seems to carry over to deadlifting.

brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NegatronPrime View Post
    I was being ironing

I'm going to go topless on your beaches when I live in australia and scare all the girls away you will never have sex with beach chicks again

brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    If you are not squating I would say you can work with a much higher frequency on deadlifts. Give them a try 3x a week and see how it goes.
    this is what I was presuming would be the case.

Originally Posted by PerpetualMotion View Post
    Then do it.

Westside doesn't really train all the DL that much and that's because they believe that the muscles that strengthen the squat also strengthen the DL. Sometimes they do train it twice a week (speed and max effort work). The DL is also one of those lifts that people believe can be increased without ever having to directly train it (or, rather, train it infrequently). Quite a few people actually hold this opinion.

Also, the DL is a more demanding exercise than the squat, which is how it's different. You can lift more and use more musculature thus more total work and strain on the muscles and CNS. It becomes a matter of efficiency. This is why you don't DL as often in 5x5 or SS.

But I say experiment with it. There are people who DL often and there are people who don't. Bob Peoples deadlifted often and I believe Benedikt and Konstantin do sometimes as well. There's also people who are awesome DLers but don't DL frequently (I believe Ed Coan is one of them).

Korte's 3x3 gets you to do all the big lifts 3 times a week but that programs for advanced lifters.

If you do DL frequently, it doesn't always have to be heavy. Bendickt rehashed a cliche statement in one of his interviews and he said, "Speed kills."
    I will most likely be giving it a try and I had the exact same thought regarding not always going heavy... was thinking if I do a 3x week 1 heavy day of maybe 1x5, 1 lighter day for speed and 1 day of DDL's, or alternatively a 2x weekly with 1x heavy and 1x light... of course it'd all be in relation to how well recovery/progress comes.

Originally Posted by tenacious707 View Post
    I've been looking into it also. I always squat on monday and use to do SLDL after them. Recently I started pulling sumo after squats but Im not going super heavy. I do conventional deads on friday with chins. So far so good, I haven't had any injuries yet besides my shoulder hurting once in a while from benching. I've been trying to focus on my form with that.
    so you're both conventional deadlifting and sumo? I gave sumo's a try after discussion of them and what perpetual said definitely held true I thought they felt a heck of a lot tougher off the ground.

Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    One of those days where my stomach is just fking insatiable. It is killing me. 2.8k calories and 75g of fiber later and I'm still ravenous. Tonight is gonna suck. The worst part about these days is that I find it nearly impossible to stop thinking about food unless I just destroy a ridiculous surplus. Yay for going to sleep hungry.

Them's the breaks, I guess.
    oh man, recently had a stomach bug + high fibre = angus was absolutely not peppered

I have days exactly like that, a lot less frequent now though.... usually studying or playing an instrument does pretty good to take my mind off food.

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm doing 1 big set and one backoff generally right now about every 5-7 days, but I also do speed pulls sometimes between and box squating 5x a week (or close to) which seems to carry over to deadlifting.
    I did rep work on deads tonight and I think I found a good sweet spot so I'll be able to pull heavy later in the week.....speed pulls suuuuck because that ish is still heavy lol
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did rep work on deads tonight and I think I found a good sweet spot so I'll be able to pull heavy later in the week.....speed pulls suuuuck because that ish is still heavy lol
    LoL I hear you on speed pulls... 365x2 speed pulling feels like 495.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by brendbro View Post
    opinions on deadlifting 2-3x a week? don't seem to see to many advocates of them more than 1x a week (at least in my realm of relative noobness), can't see how they'd be any different to squatting throughout the week and I fuarking love DL's, would love to increase their frequency.
    DLing 2x per week is completely feasible as long as it works in the context of your programming. It's going to be hard to do two ME DL days so I'd say do one heavy day and one speed day.

the 1 big set and 2 back off (sometimes 1 back off but something like 495 x ~6 instead of a 455,405 sets) is what I'm doing now....deadlift is around 565+.....do you feel at these poundages the sheiko with Dl'ng 80% 2x a week is better? how is recovery for you with that?
    My recovery is fine. It remains to be seen if this frequency will do anything for my actual 1RM. I'll get back to you after my next meet.

Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    One of those days where my stomach is just fking insatiable. It is killing me. 2.8k calories and 75g of fiber later and I'm still ravenous. Tonight is gonna suck. The worst part about these days is that I find it nearly impossible to stop thinking about food unless I just destroy a ridiculous surplus. Yay for going to sleep hungry.

Them's the breaks, I guess.
    Dieting... lol
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000) JHarden is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    DLing 2x per week is completely feasible as long as it works in the context of your programming. It's going to be hard to do two ME DL days so I'd say do one heavy day and one speed day.
    This is what I do. I have a heavy low rep day on Monday and a light higher rep day on Thursday. I feel fine. Recovery hasn't been a problem and I'm doing the same with squats on Tuesday/Fridays. But I'm a weak ******* so maybe take that with a grain of salt.
    Like success, failure is many things to many people. With a positive mental attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order and prepare to try again. - W. Clement Stone

BTK: It's Mind Over Matter

Originally Posted by JHarden View Post
    This is what I do. I have a heavy low rep day on Monday and a light higher rep day on Thursday. I feel fine. Recovery hasn't been a problem and I'm doing the same with squats on Tuesday/Fridays. But I'm a weak ******* so maybe take that with a grain of salt.
    DW i'm right there with ya, glad to hear recovery hasn't been an issue

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol

drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hate myself that I'm thinking of becoming a slack on legs for fashion/women kind of dudes

i had 3 different girls I was not satisfying sexually comment on my legs being too big

and being a Manlet its no like you can just jump sizes to make room in thighs because then the jeans are too ****ing long

no homo no ion

at the end of the day you have to examine your own goals and motivations. Like the dude who wanted to look like taylor lautner and got told he was stupid and should want to be bigger. that's those other people's goals.

big legs are just one example of the weird homoerotic masculine duality of bodybuilding. you're a pussy if you don't want big legs because of what girls think, but only other dudes care about how big your legs are (to a point obvi I'm not talking about chicken legs)

i always lol at the dude in misc with the "Im not a ******* I don't lift for girls, I lift for other men on the Internet" sig
    blue checkered button up from banana and jeans <3

Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000) Phrak is just really nice. (+1000)
    about 5 weeks out from me meet... Hit a 551 bench Friday. Will try to pull 720ish on wednesday and hit 750+ on the squat saturday. Body feels beat up man.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by drewzon87 View Post
    I hate myself that I'm thinking of becoming a slack on legs for fashion/women kind of dudes

i had 3 different girls I was not satisfying sexually comment on my legs being too big

and being a Manlet its no like you can just jump sizes to make room in thighs because then the jeans are too ****ing long

no homo no ion

at the end of the day you have to examine your own goals and motivations. Like the dude who wanted to look like taylor lautner and got told he was stupid and should want to be bigger. that's those other people's goals.

big legs are just one example of the weird homoerotic masculine duality of bodybuilding. you're a pussy if you don't want big legs because of what girls think, but only other dudes care about how big your legs are (to a point obvi I'm not talking about chicken legs)

i always lol at the dude in misc with the "Im not a ******* I don't lift for girls, I lift for other men on the Internet" sig
    I don't give a damn if you don't have tree trunk legs but it looks god damn ridiculous when these dudes have huge upper bodies and no leg development.

I pretty much know I'm not going to get along with somebody when I'm talking to them and they tell me they don't squat and/or deadlift. It's akin to saying "I don't like football" or "Eating isn't fun".
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

no homo no ion

How big are your legs? I usually get compliments on my legs from females.

Most guys I see with big legs don't wear pants that actually fit. Dudes with big legs wear some ridiculously baggy ****, so no wonder they look awkward.

Maybe I've been lucky, but I've never had too much trouble finding jeans/pants that fit well enough, and my legs are pretty big for my frame

Also, ladies love dat juicy man ass
    Transformation Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145176171

no homo no ion

I've found more women like thick muscular legs than do not. Thinking women do not like it is an excuse lazy *******s use to not train their legs, when it isn't even grounded in truth. The women who do not like them are also generally the women who prefer very thin men as their first choice, in which case you shouldn't be lifting at all if this is the type of girl you seek.

drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000) drewzon87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Leprechauns1021 View Post

Most guys I see with big legs don't wear pants that actually fit. Dudes with big legs wear some ridiculously baggy ****, so no wonder they look awkward.

Maybe I've been lucky, but I've never had too much trouble finding jeans/pants that fit well enough, and my legs are pretty big for my frame

not like huge or anything but big on my frame and outgrow everything else

that's a few months old though as you can tell from hair/bulkface

mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000)

no homo no ion

Don't lift for anyone other than yourself bro!

Plenty of women out there who like men with big legs, and in my experience the girls who don't like big legs are usually younger girls who like some Chestbrah looking ******* and aren't worth any attention/effort anyway.

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    I don't give a damn if you don't have tree trunk legs but it looks god damn ridiculous when these dudes have huge upper bodies and no leg development.
    Agreed, but small legs don't always = not working on leg development.

I have small legs but it's certainly not as a result of not trying. I squat 3 times a week but have sh!tty chicken leg genetics that means it'll be a lot longer than I'd like before I have decent sized legs (not that it in itself discourages me, I will do what I have to over the long term).
    You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

[IIFYM/Flexible Dieting Crew] - It ain't that hard dummy..

[Former 300+ Crew]

*** Fitness Advice, Tech Reviews and more: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattypaus?feature=guide

Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000)

This, I have found.

Drew your legs look pretty good in proportion to me. I dunno. But I'm just a dude on the internet.
    www.leangains.com
    www.bodyrecomposition.com
    www.alanaragon.com
    www.weightology.net

And you don't need much else

not like huge or anything but big on my frame and outgrow everything else

[IMG]http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h345/drewson88/72c10373.jpg[IMG]

that's a few months old though as you can tell from hair/bulkface
    Honestly that quad size looks good on your frame, I think you should keep it. However it is your body.

mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000) mattypoole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Honestly that quad size looks good on your frame, I think you should keep it. However it is your body.
    +1

No homo, wish my legs were that thick.
    You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

[IIFYM/Flexible Dieting Crew] - It ain't that hard dummy..

[Former 300+ Crew]

*** Fitness Advice, Tech Reviews and more: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattypaus?feature=guide

Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ondemand is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Drew, once you cut your legs will be a lot smaller anyway so I wouldn't worry about it.

strong this... been hit on more for my bum than any other body part, get ass grabbed a lot

feelusedman.jpeg

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dang, Drew's got some j00cey wheels!

Ok jk, but you do have thick (re: muscular) legs. Why would you deliberately try to lose muscle? You'll regret it when you're older.

Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post
    Dang, Drew's got some j00cey wheels!

Ok jk, but you do have thick (re: muscular) legs. Why would you deliberately try to lose muscle? You'll regret it when you're older.
    I don't want to lose just not get much bigger

I squat like 250 for reps, if I start working my squat up I have the feeling it's going to get out of proportion? my arms outsize me too. I am limbbrah

get big or get fat trying NaLLa8705's Avatar
    NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaLLa8705 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A story.

So I wake up this morning, ready for my monday morning workout. Stretch and foam roll, go to the store, grab a coffee, drive 25 minutes to campus, park, walk a while to get to the gym... campus is dead... start to worry... get to the weight room... all the lights are off.....

/rant

Happy Memorial Day

Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NaLLa8705 View Post
    A story
    A similar story,

All other campus facilities besides main gym is closed. I realize if I don't get in early it will be way too packed to do anything. Decide to wake up and go to the gym right as it opens.

Fast forward to 4am..still awake, I decide fuk it. Stay up all night, go in and finish workout at 8.

No one was there. Success.

Happy Memorial Day
    Transformation Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145176171

Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't want to lose just not get much bigger

I squat like 250 for reps, if I start working my squat up I have the feeling it's going to get out of proportion? my arms outsize me too. I am limbbrah
    No, you can gain respectable strength without blowing up in the legs. And when you cut eventually it'll get smaller anyways.
    www.leangains.com
    www.bodyrecomposition.com
    www.alanaragon.com
    www.weightology.net

And you don't need much else

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've found more women like thick muscular legs than do not. Thinking women do not like it is an excuse lazy *******s use to not train their legs, when it isn't even grounded in truth. The women who do not like them are also generally the women who prefer very thin men as their first choice, in which case you shouldn't be lifting at all if this is the type of girl you seek.
    This. My wife gets happy when she notice my legs getting bigger and tighter. Maybe doing an Adam and dating 15 year olds isn't the best route. Scrawny legs ad abz ftw!
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

no homo no ion

Originally Posted by Ajaro View Post
    This, I have found.

Drew your legs look pretty good in proportion to me. I dunno. But I'm just a dude on the internet.
    Originally Posted by brendbro View Post
    strong this... been hit on more for my bum than any other body part, get ass grabbed a lot

feelusedman.jpeg
    All of these....dafuq lol? I've never gotten any complaints from having big quads lol
    Last edited by greekmanman; 05-28-2012 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Edit: quoted a jason quote from a previous thread woops lol
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss

Originally Posted by greekmanman View Post
    All of these....dafuq lol? I've never gotten any complaints from having big quads lol
    Louie we all want your hot Greek mangina. You happy now? ;-)