Closed Thread
Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 2105
    ∆--Be the Change--∆ The Big Sleep's Avatar
    The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    damn thats some strong t-bar rowing Jason!

As for "weakpoints" looking at your progress pics, its hard to say; one thing that seems to overshadow your physique is your chest thickness. You actually have a pretty balanced body overall IMO, but your chest really seems to pop out due to its size. I havent seen your back pictures so Im not sure if thats an area that needs work either? I think maybe your tris and bis could use some priority but overall I think your well balanced.
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

http://www.haleo.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Like Us On ********: http://tinyurl.com/HaleoFB

http://muscle-primer.com

•A mind too active is no mind at all•

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Big Sleep View Post
    damn thats some strong t-bar rowing Jason!

As for "weakpoints" looking at your progress pics, its hard to say; one thing that seems to overshadow your physique is your chest thickness. You actually have a pretty balanced body overall IMO, but your chest really seems to pop out due to its size. I havent seen your back pictures so Im not sure if thats an area that needs work either? I think maybe your tris and bis could use some priority but overall I think your well balanced.
    Yeah did a back update after dropping the first 20 lbs many pages ago in the log... things get buried.

Yeah trying to give biceps more priority now... I tend to nurse them due to tearing my left bicep in 2004 and having to have surgery on it. I have to back off on them sometimes when I start getting a lot of connective tissue pain etc. However it could also be partially in my head.

Fortuntely for me chest develop comes very very easily. I can build a big chest off flat bench alone. Genetic strong point.

The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry I skipped over those pics:

Looking at them makes me think maybe some trap work could come in handy even though it looks like you already hammer them quite a bit. Your lats are actually pretty wide/thick which makes your traps/neck appear smaller. Honestly, you actually have a great structure as far as v-taper goes; wide lats, big chest, large quads (hips are a little wide but thats just your bone structure).
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry I skipped over those pics:

Looking at them makes me think maybe some trap work could come in handy even though it looks like you already hammer them quite a bit. Your lats are actually pretty wide/thick which makes your traps/neck appear smaller. Honestly, you actually have a great structure as far as v-taper goes; wide lats, big chest, large quads (hips are a little wide but thats just your bone structure).
    Yeah the wide hips there is little I can do about other than just get lean. My waistline itself gets very small when lean in the past but my hips are always wide... but v-taper at this point is just a matter of trimmed the rest of the fluff.

Also agree on the traps and think I could stand to add some traps which is one reason I am hammering them hard on this cut. When I was regaining old size this year I didn't do any direct trap work and let my deadlifts and upright rows handle it. I started doing shrugs again fairly recently. Once I'm eating again I hope they will come up fairly quickly as long as shrugs progress. Overall I agree though with what you guys have said and can see it... more bicep, more trap, maybe a little more side/rear delt.

Will rep on recharge.
    Last edited by JasonDB; 07-31-2012 at 12:45 PM.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A few posing tips could make your physique stand out a long way, make sure you read up on line about posing and it will help your physique pop, get your chest up on the rear lat dont fold over and keep your head up it will help you look more symmetrical. Hand placement looks good but get wide, pop those elbows OUT not in Jason.

ITT we need daily cliffs. Moves way too damn fast.

Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^ yeah agreed on the arms comments, could always use some more bicep/tricep size.. but who doesnt

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    A few posing tips could make your physique stand out a long way, make sure you read up on line about posing and it will help your physique pop, get your chest up on the rear lat dont fold over and keep your head up it will help you look more symmetrical. Hand placement looks good but get wide, pop those elbows OUT not in Jason.

ITT we need daily cliffs. Moves way too damn fast.
    Good advice from a man who knows posing, on spread still. Yeah the thread moves fast... has died down a little this week but still hard for people to catch up or keep up.

Originally Posted by Dexter3000 View Post
    ^ yeah agreed on the arms comments, could always use some more bicep/tricep size.. but who doesnt
    Arms were extremely difficult for me the first 2 or 3 years of hard training, my chest just overpowers them. Once I finally got them respectable I tore a bicep... I'll never have arms this big again, obvious cell tech is obvious, and as I get older I'm not willing to make the same health compromises any more:

My neice and sister's heads give a good idea of scale for my arms there. Yes my forearms sucked back then too, not for lack of training, I just have very thin wrists and forearm bones sadly and I am bad about neglecting my radial-brachialis.

BW: 206.5

Workout
    Pause bench
    235x5 heavy as ****... switched to speed bench

Speed bench
    185x6x3 elbow started hurting

Box squats
    Warmup hips hurting with only the bar whole body tight and stiff...... packed up my gear and came home. No training today too stiff too much sore connective tissue, my body is tell me not to lift and I'm listening. Will do some walking to burn calories instead. Rubbed down the sore areas with ibuprofen gel.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you want some more tips, hit me up via PM ill help you out with that side chest and your shots. Hell ill even give you my cell # and we could talk you through some tips and as you post pictures i could criqitue them for you.

Check out some of my pics in the nut misc in the transformation thread. those should be a decent visual. I by no means am an expert, but you have to tailor them to your body since ABS are a bad bodypart for me i hide them well in my shots. You may have to do the same from coming down from a heavy weight to look your best.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    If you want some more tips, hit me up via PM ill help you out with that side chest and your shots. Hell ill even give you my cell # and we could talk you through some tips and as you post pictures i could criqitue them for you.

Check out some of my pics in the nut misc in the transformation thread. those should be a decent visual. I by no means am an expert, but you have to tailor them to your body since ABS are a bad bodypart for me i hide them well in my shots. You may have to do the same from coming down from a heavy weight to look your best.
    Awesome I will take you up on that soon. Thanks Bob.

Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mirin everything actually...no glaring weak points imo..maybe some posing tips as the Solution suggested to better show what you have...you will also see much more details as you get leaner...keep up the great work brother!

Originally Posted by Milone79 View Post
    Mirin everything actually...no glaring weak points imo..maybe some posing tips as the Solution suggested to better show what you have...you will also see much more details as you get leaner...keep up the great work brother!
    That means a lot coming from you Nico. Thanks. Yeah taking Bob up on that offer might be wise, his posing is pretty awesome.

Still getting leaner by the day but this week it just seems to be my arms and delts getting more detailed and no visable loss around my waistline... just letting it do whatever it does and working on hitting my macros and my numbers in the gym. Enjoyed some spicy pepperoni and jalepeno pizza to break my fast today but it took up almost all of my carb and fat macros so going to be on chicken and veggies the rest of the evening. :P

Wife commented a couple days ago that at night after I eat that I've got gross veins coming out way more noticable... I took it as a complement. Now she is talking about trying to get into better shape again so this might be having a positive impact on her as well. She is actually paying more attention to her calories and protein intake.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you are Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)'s reckoning
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    you are Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)'s reckoning
    I've seen a dude walking around town twice now in a tshirt with 19-20" arms with finger sized bicep veins and huge traps under there... feelsbatman.jpg A lot of fairly jacked guys in this town considering the size of it though. Then again tech is legal here so no big surprise really.

wants to be called Dan. hcoyle545's Avatar
    hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hcoyle545 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    I've seen a dude walking around town twice now in a tshirt with 19-20" arms with finger sized bicep veins and huge traps under there... feelsbatman.jpg A lot of fairly jacked guys in this town considering the size of it though. Then again tech is legal here so no big surprise really.
    Tech is legal.. ? Esplain
    BJJ / Greyskull LP log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166276471&p=1337135191&posted=1#post1337135191

Originally Posted by hcoyle545 View Post
    Tech is legal.. ? Esplain
    You didn't know? Dealing is treated like weed, as far as the category, for the dealer legally. However use and possession are not regulated in the UK. My local county even has this up on their website warning dealers that even though personal possession and use are not regulated dealing is and they could get probation if caught. It is prefered that you have a prescription and you need one to get it at Boots (like I do for my HRT).

Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^ yeah the problem is when you're slining around a lot of tech, the big fish always run a higher risk.

I know that in Sweden they are now allowed to just pick big guys from the streets if they suspect they're using forbidden 'meds', all they need is a suspicion based on someone's appearance. It's also the reason why Jay Cutler couldn't come to Sweden.. and his video reaction to that. It's sad and hilarious at the same time.

Originally Posted by Dexter3000 View Post
    ^ yeah the problem is when you're slining around a lot of tech, the big fish always run a higher risk.

I know that in Sweden they are now allowed to just pick big guys from the streets if they suspect they're using forbidden 'meds', all they need is a suspicion based on someone's appearance. It's also the reason why Jay Cutler couldn't come to Sweden.. and his video reaction to that. It's sad and hilarious at the same time.
    Well one could run into the same issue here if they are an IFBB sized guy, and needs to shotgun amounts of "supplementation" that would have made Arnold blush when he was Mr. Olympia... if they got caught the police would most definately confiscate everything he had and he can try to convince a magistrate that those 30 or 40 bottles were for personal use. I believe there was a case of that here actually with a really big competative bodybuilder and he was convicted of dealing and got a couple years for it... forget his name though.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Which flavor do you use..

I prefer Fruit Punch

I could see how that'd increase the number of larger dudes walking around. Then again (and Alex can attest to this) there are a number of huuuuuuuuuuuuuge dudes at our gym (I always refer to one particular group of them ironically as "the natties" whenever we're there), clearly riding their bikes until they're blue in the face.

On the other hand, it seems their are many MANY people there on the sauce that don't even look bigger than I do by very far... which is remarkable!
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Which flavor do you use..

I prefer Fruit Punch

I could see how that'd increase the number of larger dudes walking around. Then again (and Alex can attest to this) there are a number of huuuuuuuuuuuuuge dudes at our gym (I always refer to one particular group of them ironically as "the natties" whenever we're there), clearly riding their bikes until they're blue in the face.

On the other hand, it seems their are many MANY people there on the sauce that don't even look bigger than I do by very far... which is remarkable!
    Generally speak the majority of them barely look like they lift. Its always been that way. Being lazy with a ****ty diet and bad genetics doesn't change just by adding in drugs.

Final meal cooking (hony-burbon chicken breasts), projected macros for the day:
    Cals 2200
    Brotein 320g
    Fat 50g (that pizza and steak adds up :P)

I was inspired by your honey-bourbon chicken today when I was at the grocery store, so I loaded up on Jack Daniels and will be dusting off my crock pot .
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

I was inspired by your honey-bourbon chicken today when I was at the grocery store, so I loaded up on Jack Daniels and will be dusting off my crock pot .
    Nice! I oven bake mine. I usually bake it until the sauce carmelizes a bit.

BW:... the scale says 208.0 (up 3 lbs) but the mirror does not agree and last night before bed I noticed a lot more vascularity and detail in my arms and shoulders... so not worried about the scale. This is a transformation contest not a who can drop the most body weight on the scale contest.

Mad as fuk this morning, irritable feeling sick... went in and trained anyway. Now that it is less inflammed was able to better assess the exact point where the pain is in my arm and it is a forearm flexor insertion not my bicep tendon which explains why wrist curls and supinated curls hurt but heavy hammer curls and tbar rows cause zero irritation.

Pause Bench
    225x5x5 didn't go too heavy here after doing some chest yesterday.

Box squat
    340x5x5 the first set really hurt my nagging forearm, spent 5 minute foam rolling out my arms and shoulders, went back and set the bar an inch or two higher up instead of super low-bar and the pain went away.

CGBP
    225x5x5

Front squat
    245x2x5

Incline dumbbell press
    #77x3x10 good pump even with a light weight chest and delts looked great pumped from this.

Standing calves
    3x10

Incline dumbbell extentions
    #31x5x8

Stand ab work
    4x10

MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Doing it right ITT! Great work. Btw I remember you said that due to injury you are box squtting. What injury specificaly if I may ask?
    Log to athleticism and aesthetics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142760141

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky

Always repping back.

Originally Posted by MrCarl. View Post
    Doing it right ITT! Great work. Btw I remember you said that due to injury you are box squtting. What injury specificaly if I may ask?
    That was probably someone else. I box squat for the power-benefits and because when I started squating again after starting training I was not hitting depth so have set up a box that gets me to legal depth as I want to start doing PL meets eventually. You lose a little quad activation but I can make that back up on front squats.

Projected macros for the day when food finishes cooking:

Calories 2200
    Protein 280g
    Fat 40g

Nice! I oven bake mine. I usually bake it until the sauce carmelizes a bit.
    Sounds good, I might give that a try next go round.

I know you know this, but phuk the scale; you look better in the mirror than thats mission accomplished IMO. Sorry to hear about the sh*tty morning, but looks like you got a decent session in regardless
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

Sounds good, I might give that a try next go round.

I know you know this, but phuk the scale; you look better in the mirror than thats mission accomplished IMO. Sorry to hear about the sh*tty morning, but looks like you got a decent session in regardless
    Yeah it was a good session, not as strong as I might have liked but I got a good burn and pump (those incline dumbells just puffed me up) and looked good in the mirror training. Honestly the scale at this point in my cut isn't a useful tool any longer as I don't have huge amounts of lard to burn off, water, carbs, calories, glucose are fluxuating. As long as I look leaner every few days that is what matters.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Staying strong in here Jason.

BTW, I just foodgawkered bourbon honey chicken.... recipe saved. Thanks!

Honestly the scale at this point in my cut isn't a useful tool any longer as I don't have huge amounts of lard to burn off, water, carbs, calories, glucose are fluxuating. As long as I look leaner every few days that is what matters.
    Exactly, I've said it before and I'll say it again, trying to control and track your bodyweight on a day-to-day basis down to the last ounce with something as complex as the human body is an exercise in futility.
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

Closed Thread