schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Klokov prepares for the 2012 OLY (new video)

figured it was worth posting to see if anyone who speaks russian could translate

edit: it looks like old footage from a previous video with different commentary and some newer clips.

Last edited by schabowy90; 05-24-2012 at 07:21 PM.
    Snatch: 122
    CJ: 142

Log: http://adamkosna.blogspot.com/

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is an old video and it was the video they did for him when he was on the dancing with the stars for russia to let the audience know who he was I believe. I remember it being longer though.

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Introduces him as a family man; in fact dedicated his Beijing silver to his mother, wife, and daughter (all seen within the opening scenes of the video). Wife talks about how nice it is to have him working from home, but says that the novelty of having the good-looking man around that everyone else wants wears off.

Mother at table discusses what it is like to be married to a weight lifter, as her husband practiced the same sport. For her husband, there is nothing “special”, as soon as he gets off the plan he always analyzes everything for how he could have done better, no matter if he got a gold, silver, or whatever.

Dmitry setting up weights, narrator explains that his father, Vyechaslav, became the world-champion weight lifter in 1983, Dmitry repeated his father’s success in 2005. So in the gym with Dmitry and in the office with Vyechaslav, we asked what to world champions argue about when it comes to weight lifting. The home gym was set up by his father, Vyechaslav, who helped him learn what “have-to” means early (as a child).
    Father begins to explain: a child who engages in any sport, hockey, soccer, weights, doesn’t matter, he has to psychologically learn to overcome himself above all else; then the child is not required to be controlled by someone else. Vyacheslav was actually categorically opposed to his son following his path of becoming a world champion, but that turned out to be Dmitry’s fate (destiny).

Lifts up weights and says that his best weight for this exercise is “170″ [presumably kilograms]. Dmitry likes to joke: “playing chess is the most dangerous sport out there, you can fall asleep and poke out your eye when you fall forward.”
    Dmitry started training alone in 2005, a risky choice according to his father. At one point when lifting more than 250, the weight went behind his shoulder…he should have dropped it since this was just a training round, but he held on and tore his muscle a bit. As a trainer I was concerned about whether he had sustained lasting trauma.

Dmitry then goes on to state that he was making real progress training alone, and once he blew past 442 kilograms a year after that decision, because it was such a large sum and created a significant gap between him and others, at that point all questions objections fell away.
    Dmitry still experiences the pain of his injury, which makes each new medal he earns that much more valuable to him. No matter how you look at it, one big accomplishment for him was beating the record of his father. “My best weight was 442 kilograms, 2 kg more than my dad.
    Dmitry had one additional example outside of his father: Arnold Schwarzenegger. “Some people would say he’s my idol; I prefer to think he’s someone whose example I’d like to follow“. Arnold’s full suite of accomplishments: weight-lifting, acting, business success, and political activity all greatly encourage Dmitry.

In 2005 Dmitry participated in the championship “Arnold’s Class”, the photographs of which he treasures, as he does the other photographs of his sports success. “At the end of my sports career, I want to do some large reprints of my photos of my key accomplishments in frames. Behind the glass display I want my uniform, medals, and photos.”

Between Dmitry and Arnold do exist substantial differences. “Let’s understand what it means to be a “lifter”; it’s someone who lifts…I don’t just “lift”. The most important difference between them is that Arnold in his practice of culture could become whatever he wanted to, but not an olympic champion. The winner of the Beijing silver in 2012 is going for an Olympic gold.

thats brief translation reps plase http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F_Db...layer_embedded first part of video here also I think

ugjennomtrengelig mørke fraverdenstreet's Avatar
    fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by yummy22 View Post
    Introduces him as a family man; in fact dedicated his Beijing silver to his mother, wife, and daughter (all seen within the opening scenes of the video). Wife talks about how nice it is to have him working from home, but says that the novelty of having the good-looking man around that everyone else wants wears off.

Mother at table discusses what it is like to be married to a weight lifter, as her husband practiced the same sport. For her husband, there is nothing “special”, as soon as he gets off the plan he always analyzes everything for how he could have done better, no matter if he got a gold, silver, or whatever.

Dmitry setting up weights, narrator explains that his father, Vyechaslav, became the world-champion weight lifter in 1983, Dmitry repeated his father’s success in 2005. So in the gym with Dmitry and in the office with Vyechaslav, we asked what to world champions argue about when it comes to weight lifting. The home gym was set up by his father, Vyechaslav, who helped him learn what “have-to” means early (as a child).
    Father begins to explain: a child who engages in any sport, hockey, soccer, weights, doesn’t matter, he has to psychologically learn to overcome himself above all else; then the child is not required to be controlled by someone else. Vyacheslav was actually categorically opposed to his son following his path of becoming a world champion, but that turned out to be Dmitry’s fate (destiny).

Lifts up weights and says that his best weight for this exercise is “170″ [presumably kilograms]. Dmitry likes to joke: “playing chess is the most dangerous sport out there, you can fall asleep and poke out your eye when you fall forward.”
    Dmitry started training alone in 2005, a risky choice according to his father. At one point when lifting more than 250, the weight went behind his shoulder…he should have dropped it since this was just a training round, but he held on and tore his muscle a bit. As a trainer I was concerned about whether he had sustained lasting trauma.

Dmitry then goes on to state that he was making real progress training alone, and once he blew past 442 kilograms a year after that decision, because it was such a large sum and created a significant gap between him and others, at that point all questions objections fell away.
    Dmitry still experiences the pain of his injury, which makes each new medal he earns that much more valuable to him. No matter how you look at it, one big accomplishment for him was beating the record of his father. “My best weight was 442 kilograms, 2 kg more than my dad.
    Dmitry had one additional example outside of his father: Arnold Schwarzenegger. “Some people would say he’s my idol; I prefer to think he’s someone whose example I’d like to follow“. Arnold’s full suite of accomplishments: weight-lifting, acting, business success, and political activity all greatly encourage Dmitry.

In 2005 Dmitry participated in the championship “Arnold’s Class”, the photographs of which he treasures, as he does the other photographs of his sports success. “At the end of my sports career, I want to do some large reprints of my photos of my key accomplishments in frames. Behind the glass display I want my uniform, medals, and photos.”

Between Dmitry and Arnold do exist substantial differences. “Let’s understand what it means to be a “lifter”; it’s someone who lifts…I don’t just “lift”. The most important difference between them is that Arnold in his practice of culture could become whatever he wanted to, but not an olympic champion. The winner of the Beijing silver in 2012 is going for an Olympic gold.

thats brief translation reps plase http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F_Db...layer_embedded first part of video here also I think

damn dude. thanks /repped
    Competition lifts @ 94kgs: 130/161

http://www.youtube.com/user/g3waltiger

fordømt ... for alltid. tenker på det. prøve å forestille slutten av evigheten. lukk øynene. Lukk øynene og prøv å forestille seg. for alltid. smerte. for alltid.

jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    repped translation brah
    118 Sn|150 C&J
    *Dallas Mavericks Crew*
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Baltimore Ravens Crew*

SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Someone should tell him he trains all wrong.

runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000) runtocatch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for sharing that yummy. Much appreciated.

Reidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reidy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reidy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    MFW when I read the title...

Then when I actually watched the video...

Originally Posted by Reidy View Post
    MFW when I read the title...

Then when I actually watched the video...

while also old I don't think seen it posted here and it has more training videos of dimitry this year.