Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Third week of Oly lifting and....

.... I've fallen in love lol!! Seems that even though I'm not making quick progress on the strength part (since I'm really worried about my form) of the lifts, all of my other power lifts feel better and making new PR's quicker. Only problem I have is with snatches. I still have to muscle it up a tiny bit until it's perfect. If someone could send me a youtube link on form, I'd appreciate it. Gonna be lurking this section from now on lol!
    ☯ Misc Muay Thai Crew ☯
    []=[] Actually Lifts Crew []=[]

ugjennomtrengelig mørke fraverdenstreet's Avatar
    fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000) fraverdenstreet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Badzooka View Post
    .... I've fallen in love lol!! Seems that even though I'm not making quick progress on the strength part (since I'm really worried about my form) of the lifts, all of my other power lifts feel better and making new PR's quicker. Only problem I have is with snatches. I still have to muscle it up a tiny bit until it's perfect. If someone could send me a youtube link on form, I'd appreciate it. Gonna be lurking this section from now on lol!
    you should browse over all of cal strength's videos
    Competition lifts @ 94kgs: 130/161

http://www.youtube.com/user/g3waltiger

fordømt ... for alltid. tenker på det. prøve å forestille slutten av evigheten. lukk øynene. Lukk øynene og prøv å forestille seg. for alltid. smerte. for alltid.

schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000) schabowy90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been doing it for 3 weeks as well. If you don't have access to a coach, record yourself and compare yourself to videos online with proper form. There's so many little things to think about, when you're doing it on your own it's not easy. Nitpick every movement you do.
    Snatch: 122
    CJ: 142

Log: http://adamkosna.blogspot.com/

Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Comandante12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Check out USA Weightlifting's ******** page. They have sequence photos that show lifters completing their snatches/c&j's. I just started as well and I feel it really helped me.

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fraverdenstreet View Post
    you should browse over all of cal strength's videos
    this FTMFW... i love their vids informative and inspiring!
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Badzooka is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by schabowy90 View Post
    I've been doing it for 3 weeks as well. If you don't have access to a coach, record yourself and compare yourself to videos online with proper form. There's so many little things to think about, when you're doing it on your own it's not easy. Nitpick every movement you do.
    I got a coach, it's just that I'm taking break from my training camp and only lifting at my friends house and local rec cuz im studying for finals. just dieting, lifting heavy, and doing the necessary cardio for possible IKF and golden gloves competition lol
    ☯ Misc Muay Thai Crew ☯
    []=[] Actually Lifts Crew []=[]

Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluesy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im pretty new myself, been on and off doing some more variations of the lifts as part of bodybuilding / hypertrophy routine. but now im off that and doing oly lifting because it looks faurking sick, people in the gym just stare like im an absolute freak in the gym and plus it feel natural and good doing it.
    my only problem is im beating myself up (check my brusing thread, haha) but i still keep doing it
    olympic lifter

[(strength x speed) = power]

C&j - 100kg (goal: 160kg)
    snatch - 70kg (goal: 120kg)