Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iliketojuggle View Post
    I am sorry you have to eat 3k calories at once that would be awful.

And that's how I know you have the appetite of a woman. There's nothing more awesome than sitting down and scarfing a whole family size 18 inch pizza. I would do that everyday if I could

With that being said, appetite is not genetic. Me and my sister are the same height when you adjust for difference in male and female (I'm 5'10, she's 5'4 so we're both an inch above average), we both have all the same features in appearance in terms of eyes, hair color, arm length and overall bone structure proportions. Guess what? She is skinny as hell and I've always been a very big boy

You know what the difference is? When we were growing up, she was always worried about being skinny so she ate like a bird. Me? I didnt' give a fck so I ate like a pig. As time went on, I developed this monster insatiable appetite and she's perfectly happy eating 1,000 calories a day. That's why I'm big and she's skinny. There is very little genetic difference between us

DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kratosbrah View Post
    It's true, I thought I was an endomorph and ****, but I was a lazy ass gamer my whole childhood who ate all day and gamed all day, and was fat as ****. Once I started lifting but didn't know how to diet, I bought into the endo nonsense, but once I learned how to diet, I quickly learned it's BS.

Notice this, people who think they're ectomorphs are usually people who are very very active in daily life but don't eat a lot, they think they're eating a lot but they don't eat **** and stay skinny.

I got a bodybugg to track my caloric expenditure, and multiple times a week I'll burn an upwards of 3.5k-4k calories (Because I'm moving around and doing **** instead of sitting around), and have to eat that +200 to bulk, some days I'll only burn 2.6k-3k calories.

exactly this

Your average "ectomorph" is just a skinny kid who is active as hell and hates eating. His idea of "a lot of food" is what us large folks would consider a pre dinner breath mint

J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That doesn't explain why me and ectos in general have skinny ass wrists...

Originally Posted by J1992 View Post
    That doesn't explain why me and ectos in general have skinny ass wrists...

cause you're very thin, most people who got down to 8% BF would have skinny wrists too

J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DreamTheater8 View Post
    cause you're very thin, most people who got down to 8% BF would have skinny wrists too
    Lol I'm not thin at all, look at Ulysses...small as fuk

ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    exactly this

Your average "ectomorph" is just a skinny kid who is active as hell and hates eating. His idea of "a lot of food" is what us large folks would consider a pre dinner breath mint
    how are you not positive lmaoo

repped
    Eats tuna with hands to seem like I fingered a girl crew

Originally Posted by J1992 View Post
    Lol I'm not thin at all, look at Ulysses...small as fuk

://cdn.simplyshredded.com/wp-content/gallery/ulisses_1/x2.jpg[/img]

well I didn't say everybody is going to have the same bone structure, but I've met skinny kids who had relatively big wrists and big dudes who had relatively small wrists

Look at the Rock, his wrists are fcking tiny for how massive he is

SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ok explain this to me then. I was 6'3 280 ~25 bf percent i still had vascularity and could see my ribcage
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

<**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you go Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>

Weight b4 Bodybuilding - 455lbs (oct 2009)

Sponsored Watermelon WF v2 log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135478661

Originally Posted by SEANxALLxDAY View Post
    ok explain this to me then. I was 6'3 280 ~25 bf percent i still had vascularity and could see my ribcage

LOL wut? 25% is fat as hell. What you said there is insane

Pics or it didn't happen

SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SEANxALLxDAY has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL wut? 25% is fat as hell. What you said there is insane

Pics or it didn't happen
    I know i was huge, but i have a big as ribcage. and still vascular

edit:
    brb going to a time machine to travel 2 years ago to take pics
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

<**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you go Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>

Weight b4 Bodybuilding - 455lbs (oct 2009)

Sponsored Watermelon WF v2 log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135478661

Originally Posted by SEANxALLxDAY View Post
    I know i was huge, but i have a big as ribcage. and still vascular

edit:
    brb going to a time machine to travel 2 years ago to take pics

vascularity is genetic and you will look leaner at higher BF% the bigger you are