Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why Do People Still Believe This Ecto/Endo Nonsense?

There is no ecto/meso/endomorph. It's just a bunch of nonsense

Most "endomorphs" are fat kids who grew up devouring everything in sight so they developed an insatiable appetite. To them, a normal day of eating is 4,000 calories. You ask them why they can't lose weight and they always tell "bro I'm not eating that much and I still can't lose weight". They don't realize that they have a monster appetite and them "not eating much" is twice what the average skinny person eats

Most ectomorphs are the exact opposite. They grew up eating nothing so their appetite is that of a female. To them, a normal day of eating is 2 - 2,500 calories. You ask them why they can't gain weight and they'll tell you "Bro I'm eating everything in sight and I can't gain weight". You spend a day with them and the truth is revealed - their idea of "eating everything in sight" is a breathmint for you

Stop blaming your genetics for being skinny or fat. The problem is that you simply cannot control your appetite. Learn to control your appetite and your calorie intake and you can get as big or as lean as you want. Pretty much anybody can be decent size and anybody can have a six pack

ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh...

its a troll...
    Eats tuna with hands to seem like I fingered a girl crew

mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mushu1994 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeh because its all about calories at the end of the day.

752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000) 752 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think genetics and lifestyle factors may contribute only little to your caloric needs

iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    strong troll there are definitely different body types
    Weighted pullups = 195 lbs x1
    Weighted dips = 225 lbs x2
    Squat = 405 x2

DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DreamTheater8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mushu1994 View Post
    Yeh because its all about calories at the end of the day.

it's all about calories

I was 30% BF growing and I have been around 12-15% BF ever since. I just learned how to restrict my calories

ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DreamTheater8 View Post
    it's all about calories

I was 30% BF growing and I have been around 12-15% BF ever since. I just learned how to restrict my calories
    Cool, so are you ecto or endo
    Eats tuna with hands to seem like I fingered a girl crew

SmellyAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmellyAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmellyAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmellyAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmellyAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmellyAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmellyAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmellyAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmellyAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmellyAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10) SmellyAnus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    True Story

Originally Posted by iliketojuggle View Post
    strong troll there are definitely different body types

there is not one "ectomorph" who wouldn't gain size eating 3,500-4000 calories a day

the problem is most "ectos" are active as hell, have terrible appetites and hate eating

iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iliketojuggle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there is not one "ectomorph" who wouldn't gain size eating 3,500-4000 calories a day

the problem is most "ectos" are active as hell, have terrible appetites and hate eating
    That has nothing to do with there being different body types. So what if they will gain weight doing that? I did just what you said to put on 60 pounds in 5 years starting at 105. I am still ecto though. Although I think I put on muscle easier than some other people who are even worse ectos than me.
    Squat = 405 x2

LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ecto checking in.... On average I eat fast food twice a day ontop of what I munch on at home.

Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jukes has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think people use it as an excuse far to often for being lazy, as in chit with their diets, not eating enough, or eating too much. There are definitely IMO body types such as ecto, endo and meso.

That has nothing to do with there being different body types. So what if they will gain weight doing that? I did just what you said to put on 60 pounds in 5 years starting at 105. I am still ecto though. Although I think I put on muscle easier than some other people who are even worse ectos than me.

The reason you were 105 LBs though is because you were eating like a little girl growing up

I guarantee you that your appetite is still pretty pathetic compared to a larger male like myself. I can eat 3,000 calories in a sitting with my eyes closed. Most ectomorphs struggle eating 3000 calories during an entire day

b1tcht1ts will become famous soon enough. (+50) b1tcht1ts will become famous soon enough. (+50) b1tcht1ts will become famous soon enough. (+50) b1tcht1ts will become famous soon enough. (+50) b1tcht1ts will become famous soon enough. (+50) b1tcht1ts will become famous soon enough. (+50) b1tcht1ts will become famous soon enough. (+50) b1tcht1ts will become famous soon enough. (+50) b1tcht1ts will become famous soon enough. (+50) b1tcht1ts will become famous soon enough. (+50) b1tcht1ts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no difference in body types... trolololol

Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So you're saying everyone in the world has identical metabolisms?

Disregard the names.
    • Self Development crew.
    • Positive crew.

THFC

Originally Posted by Jukes View Post
    I think people use it as an excuse far to often for being lazy, as in chit with their diets, not eating enough, or eating too much. There are definitely IMO body types such as ecto, endo and meso.

Hold on a second, I never said there's no difference between bodytypes

Some people have thin bone structure, some people have thick bone structure, some have wide shoulders, some have narrow shoulders, some have naturally higher testosterone, some have lower testosterone, etc... etc...

My point is that this ecto/meso stuff is just a bunch of nonsense in terms of how skinny people like to claim they're skinny because of genetics and how fat people like to claim they're fat because of genetics. Yes people have different genetics but the primary reason that most skinny kids are skinny is because they have terrible appetites and vice versa with fatties

Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woodyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The reason you were 105 LBs though is because you were eating like a little girl growing up

I guarantee you that your appetite is still pretty pathetic compared to a larger male like myself. I can eat 3,000 calories in a sitting with my eyes closed. Most ectomorphs struggle eating 3000 calories during an entire day
    Oh, it is a troll..

3000 calories in one sitting?
    • Self Development crew.
    • Positive crew.

THFC

Originally Posted by Woodyy View Post
    So you're saying everyone in the world has identical metabolisms?

Disregard the names.

No - age, height, muscle mass, gender, activity level, etc... all determines metabolism

What I'm telling you is there is not a huge genetic component in that. Remember the holocaust? They were all starved to death and worked like dogs and they all looked identical

Every "endomorph" would get shredded if they had the same nonexistant appetites of "ectos" and most "ectos" would gain 100 lbs in a year if they ate like "endos" eat

Yes because we have different body types lol You just proved my point. My bone structure, etc is extremely small versus some other people who are the same exact height but are just bigger and need to eat more and tend to be overweight. Those would be endos.
    Squat = 405 x2

Originally Posted by Woodyy View Post
    Oh, it is a troll..

3000 calories in one sitting?

With my eyes closed. What are you a woman?

Take me to a brazilian steakhouse and I'll kill 4,000 calories in an hour

Yes people have different genetics but the primary reason that most skinny kids are skinny is because they have terrible appetites and vice versa with fatties
    The reason they have different appetites is because the fatties with thicker joints, etc need to eat more or they will be unhealthy. I have a fine appetite naturally. What is terrible about not having to eat a lot to be satisfied? It is an evolutionary advantage to not have to eat a lot to sustain yourself.
    Squat = 405 x2

Yes because we have different body types lol You just proved my point. My bone structure, etc is extremely small versus some other people who are the same exact height but are just bigger and need to eat more and tend to be overweight. Those would be endos.

I've seen fat dudes with relatively skinny wrists and ankles

It's not bodytype, it's appetite. If you had the same childhood growing up as me where you constantly ate like an animal and developed this insatiable love for food, you would have been fat like me as well

Bum'd shoulder crew disbeast576's Avatar
    disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50) disbeast576 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yolo
    198lbs

goals:
    8%bf

Notable lifting accomplishments:
    2009- slp state meet 415 raw bench @181
    Highest gym bench- 475x3 reps raw bench @ 203 (jan 2011)
    Deadlift- 685 w/belt and chalk (gym lift)
    Squat- 405 for reps (working on it)

I will be back and I will prevail.

'05'er, just had to make a new user name... fuuuuu

Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What I'm telling you is there is not a huge genetic component in that. Remember the holocaust?
    This has got to be the dumbest Holocaust reference I've ever seen in an argument. And I've seen some corkers.
    'If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
    If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
    If all men count with you, but none too much:
    If you can fill the unforgiving minute
    With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
    Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
    And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!'

- If, Rudyard Kipling

The reason they have different appetites is because the fatties with thicker joints, etc need to eat more or they will be unhealthy. I have a fine appetite naturally. What is terrible about not having to eat a lot to be satisfied? It is an evolutionary advantage to not have to eat a lot to sustain yourself.

fatties look like they have thick joints because they have a lot of extra cushion dude. I used to have big ankles and wrists when I was 260 Lbs. Now they look normal size at 205 LBs. Did I magically transform myself from endomorph to mesomorph?

And there's nothing wrong with having the appetite of a woman, just so you understand that's the reason why you are skinny as you are. It's not genetics

I've seen fat dudes with skinny ass wrists and ankles

It's not bodytype, it's appetite. If you had the same childhood growing up as me where you constantly ate like an animal and developed this insatiable love for food, you would have been fat like me as well
    I never said I couldn't get fat. But there is a difference. It is not as common for someone with my genetics to become fat, whereas someone that is more "endo" is more likely to be fat. I genetically tend to be thin unless I force myself to lift hard as fuk and eat a lot.
    Squat = 405 x2

And there's nothing wrong with having the appetite of a woman, just so you understand that's the reason why you are skinny as you are. It's not genetics
    It is not the appetite of a women, it's the appetite of an ecto male. I am sorry you have to eat 3k calories at once that would be awful.
    Squat = 405 x2

I never said I couldn't get fat. But there is a difference. It is not as common for someone with my genetics to become fat, whereas someone that is more "endo" is more likely to be fat. I genetically tend to be thin unless I force myself to lift hard as fuk and eat a lot.
    /facepalm

How many times do I have to explain a very simple concept before you understand it?

RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RealAesthetic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gallowglass View Post
    This has got to be the dumbest Holocaust reference I've ever seen in an argument. And I've seen some corkers.
    thissss. holy fak OP you got to be trollin..

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's true, I thought I was an endomorph and ****, but I was a lazy ass gamer my whole childhood who ate all day and gamed all day, and was fat as ****. Once I started lifting but didn't know how to diet, I bought into the endo nonsense, but once I learned how to diet, I quickly learned it's BS.

Notice this, people who think they're ectomorphs are usually people who are very very active in daily life but don't eat a lot, they think they're eating a lot but they don't eat **** and stay skinny.

I got a bodybugg to track my caloric expenditure, and multiple times a week I'll burn an upwards of 3.5k-4k calories (Because I'm moving around and doing **** instead of sitting around), and have to eat that +200 to bulk, some days I'll only burn 2.6k-3k calories because I didn't do **** that day but lift and sit on my ass.