Closed Thread
Page 259 of 260 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,770 of 7795
    VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AegonTheCONQRER View Post
    OK discussion is over so now you can go back to moderating this thread as well as others. As far as I know moderating does not require your posting or direct involvement in threads. I am sure every1 in this thread would appreciate it if you made good on your word, ended this discussion, and reverted back to moderating but not posting ITT. All you do is provoke people. I bet you do that IRL too as a police officer. "Oh I ruined your day, now i am going to really ruin your day, you're under arrest!" I'd be willing to be you are just like that... SMH
    b0ngman you can now take your IP ban. GOod day.

LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good luck with your date Tiff! Think you should be more open to the cervix bump during sex though ;-)

Bbbee, I lurve you.

Had a kickarse workout..spin and back. Ugh it hurts so good

bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    How's everyone else doing today? Fireworks and such in preparation for the 4th?
    i'm alright. just studying today and had some lunch earlier. made meself a yummy sangwitch.

no idea what i'm doing for the 4th honestly. most likely will spend with the fam. you have anything planned?

Originally Posted by LaDonnaMF View Post
    Bbbee, I lurve you.
    <3!!! how've you been my dear?

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok I'm back...

However, if I continue to see moderators posting and then banning people who respond to those posts ITT I will be forced to run away like a little bitch, again for fear of negs and banning.

serious.

So today I got a court order for custody stating that I get my little guy on the weekends from Friday-Sunday. Problem is... his mother STILL won't acknowledge either myself, the state of AZ or the Judges orders. Is burying your head in the sand and pretending to disappear a tactic that actually works in court?

Can you theoretically "ignore" your way through life and never have to deal with repercussions of your actions?

I have even called her and stated to her very clearly, every step of the way about what is occurring. Today I had a hearing with the judge who will preside over ALL of our future cases. I'm not sure if this is a legit "strategy" or just someone who is so completely delusional about child custody laws in Arizona that she thinks it's reasonable to hold a baby ransom for non-ordered child support.

/blog

Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    Is burying your head in the sand and pretending to disappear a tactic that actually works in court?
    It only works if you have a vagina. Unless she seriously threatens the life of the child, she can basically do no wrong in the eyes of the court.

One of my coworkers has been fighting his ex wife in court for the past 4 years now. The ex wife was guilty of lying under oath multuple times. She lied about her income. Lied about childcare expenses and more. Coworker was able to PROVE that ex wife was lying under oath and still, the judge didn't do anything to her at all.

Coworker lost his job for a couple months and the judge was going to put him in jail for failure to pay child support.

Fair court is fair.....As long as you have a vajayjay.

Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok I'm back...

However, if I continue to see moderators posting and then banning people who respond to those posts ITT I will be forced to run away like a little bitch, again for fear of negs and banning.

serious.

So today I got a court order for custody stating that I get my little guy on the weekends from Friday-Sunday. Problem is... his mother STILL won't acknowledge either myself, the state of AZ or the Judges orders. Is burying your head in the sand and pretending to disappear a tactic that actually works in court?

Can you theoretically "ignore" your way through life and never have to deal with repercussions of your actions?

I have even called her and stated to her very clearly, every step of the way about what is occurring. Today I had a hearing with the judge who will preside over ALL of our future cases. I'm not sure if this is a legit "strategy" or just someone who is so completely delusional about child custody laws in Arizona that she thinks it's reasonable to hold a baby ransom for non-ordered child support.

/blog
    Doesn't this work in your favour in the long run? The judge is aware that she's gone awol, no? Could you not potentially get full custody because she's just running around the state like a crazy woman with your son? Does she not work?

Originally Posted by Kaptn Krunch View Post
    **** like this is so annoying...how can they let women like this raise children?

Here's what I want to do in a prenup: If my wife is caught cheating, I want her to have NO contact with my children. I don't want my children being associated with such a person as a role model and parental figure. Is this possible?
    “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

― Muhammad Ali

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Stix14 View Post
    Doesn't this work in your favour in the long run? The judge is aware that she's gone awol, no? Could you not potentially get full custody because she's just running around the state like a crazy woman with your son? Does she not work?

**** like this is so annoying...how can they let women like this raise children?

Here's what I want to do in a prenup: If my wife is caught cheating, I want her to have NO contact with my children. I don't want my children being associated with such a person as a role model and parental figure. Is this possible?
    That's what I would think.... or hope anyway.

digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000) digitalbath11 is a name known to all. (+5000)

/blog
    In life, often times yes... But legally, not really.

The only time I went to court was to finalize my divorce and I learned that even having a shiet attitude towards a court appointed judge earns you biased against you, let alone NOT showing up. I cant imagine.

Btw, I learned that by seeing my ex act like a poopiehead before the judge. They dont gaf why you're there, but you hve to be respectful at the least.

It just sounds like it would work against someone really badly. To not show up that is.
    "The Way Out Is Through"

Digital Bath Explained: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tmPBuSpmfA

Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can't quote since I'm on my phone so..

Tiff it's cancelled due to weather.

Nvr & derv honestly it wouldn't be so bad but I've been here for 4 weeks and itll be closer to 5 by the time I get home cos there's no flights to this rig on weekends cos its so far offshore.

Der my dad has been and gone twice in the time I've been here lol

Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    P.s damn your ethnic homeland bbbee

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What rules were broken today? I'm completely lost.
    x2.

I go away for 2 days and come back to see people banned.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000) bbbee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Aryan7 View Post
    P.s damn your ethnic homeland bbbee
    wut? lulz. you're in italy?

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm still at work.... gheyyyyyyyyyyyyy

what's everyone else up too?
    *US Navy Vet*

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bbbee View Post
    for the first year of my life, i think i know what i'm going to be for halloween this year.
    a slutty cop? a slutty ________ ?
    Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    You wouldn't have known she was cool and neither did John. He had only kept her around with the intention of being a FWB. As unconventional as he is, it still bothered him. If it bothered John$Galt, it would probably bother the common man a lot more. His opinion changed, because she kept surprising him.

The hypothetical question revolves around the principles that she is a complete stranger, meets you and your pal at a drinking establishment, goes home with both of you, let's both of you bang her at the same time...so basically, you know nothing about her or whether or not she's cool and have only her acts to judge her by for the moment. If it wasn't for the sake of hitting it again as a FWB, would you have seen her again on a date with the intention of seeing if she's datable?

His circumstance was very much a combination of luck and chance. I would guess that most would have chose not to see her again and even your coveted Roissy states that one should keep away from women like that for longterm relationships and are acceptable purely as "Harem fillers". The other variable is that John$Galt does not believe in marriage, so he went into it thinking it will inevitably end so why not? So what works for John$Galt, wont necessarily work for K-fed/other men and this ties into what nvrstopworking was saying about "quality" and how in his opinion, women under the age of 25 are full of BS ect. For a lot of men, the fact that she would do something like that = instant BS/do not want, so she's not really the best example to use to defend your argument because both she and John$Galt seem to be of the more precarious persuasion and they don't quite fit any commonality. So in closing, as nvrstopworking has stated, "there will always be exceptions" and John and his woman seem to be just that...not a common example that can pertain to a broad range of individuals. For example, using his girlfriend to generalize about a certain group of women is like finding a 5-leafed clover and saying: I can assume that there should be many 5 leafed clovers, based on this one 5 leafed clover.

inb4tldr.
    first question - I dont know I'd just keep seeing her and fukking her. USUALLY women will give up to 3 months (its normally 1) to see what their OWN intentions are and if the grass is greener somewhere else... so I'd keep seeing her and see what happened...srs

in regards to quality and nvrstopfapping - theres a difference which a lot of women cant understand. First of all women want security, however in the same breath they say they want security they will say they have 10 guys txting them... hmm interesting. So quality is something that comes from the individual and the overall person/personality/morals/etc. I cant speak for every single girl, I cant speak and say every guy would do something its just impossible.

Also I stated I dont care about a womans past its the future that matters...Sometimes a guy can make a woman feel like a woman and she finds that sooo attractive it makes her change her ways and she enjoys being around that type of guy. It turns her on to be around him, it turns her on at the thought of pleasing him and being near him. He is a magnet that she cant stand to be away from ... John doesnt generalize all women with his women.

So in this hypothetical situation as stated prior I'd keep seeing her - because you never know when you might find a 5-leaf clover named candees who isnt a bish IRL but shes actually a cool chick who is funny and witty and actually knows how to make a man feel good and want to be around her. Like most things in life - its up to the individual...

I dont blame chicks for hopping from dikk to dikk, I dont blame dudes for slaying 100s of women... its on them, if they run into a girl that changes their mind (and Ive met guys who have had this happen who are man wh0res but run into one girl who changes them) than great... more power to them. I cant predict how a woman is going to be, so until then I keep seeing them.

I'm an awesome person and if she can stand to be around all this (does hand motions all over his body) than shes cool with me. If she wants to go see other guys great, if she wants to be apart of a harem - great. Its all things I take on a case by case basis... I dont insta-hate
    Originally Posted by VAPump View Post
    She doesn't understand boundaries, sometimes. Even when I paint them right on her face with my man goo.
    fixed

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    a slutty cop? a slutty ________ ?
    i already described my idea above, ya joik!

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It only works if you have a vagina. Unless she seriously threatens the life of the child, she can basically do no wrong in the eyes of the court.

One of my coworkers has been fighting his ex wife in court for the past 4 years now. The ex wife was guilty of lying under oath multuple times. She lied about her income. Lied about childcare expenses and more. Coworker was able to PROVE that ex wife was lying under oath and still, the judge didn't do anything to her at all.

Coworker lost his job for a couple months and the judge was going to put him in jail for failure to pay child support.

Now THAT is a horror story. The funny thing is in the state of Arizona I've spoken with 3 different women who ALL learned the hard way... This state favors THE CHILD. All of them were forced to do joint legal/physical custody. Also, one of them makes more than her ex who lives in Philly. She tried to tell him to fuk himself on seeing her son this summer. He petitioned the court and not only did they tell her that the son is spending the summer with dad but they told her since you make so much more than him you can fly him there and back.

AZ doesn't favor parents... only children. She's in for a HARD lesson.

Originally Posted by Stix14 View Post
    Yes it does favor me in the long run. However, I don't even WANT full custody. She's a loving mother and even if the court told me I could take full custody I wouldn't. My son deserves both parents, equally so despite her childish response to this situation I will not crucify her when the time comes. I will show her mercy not because I feel badly but because it's for my son.

A parent has a right to their children unless they pose a physical danger. Period. It's not negotiable and that prenup wouldn't be enforced.

srs.

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    That's what I would think.... or hope anyway.
    Based on the judges reaction this morning to having to see me again for the second time in 4 days and the fact that he's gonna see me again next Friday... I'd say he's not very happy or impressed with her decision making thus far. I just want her to put her fukking head back on straight.

Originally Posted by digitalbath11 View Post
    In life, often times yes... But legally, not really.

The only time I went to court was to finalize my divorce and I learned that even having a shiet attitude towards a court appointed judge earns you biased against you, let alone NOT showing up. I cant imagine.

Btw, I learned that by seeing my ex act like a poopiehead before the judge. They dont gaf why you're there, but you hve to be respectful at the least.

It just sounds like it would work against someone really badly. To not show up that is.
    My process server says that judges do NOT tolerate parents who try to avoid being served for child custody. In other matters they don't mind so much but when a child is involved and you're knowingly avoiding being served the judge can form a very poor opinion of you that will eventually effect every facet of the case.

I know I saw but since you're a woman I know you're lying and since I KNOW you'll be a hawwwwwwwwwwwwttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa by Halloween (probably way before) you'll go traditional woman and change your mind 10000000000 times...

and on the day of h-ween you'll walk into party city and go DAMN slutty cop outfit..... that is so MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
    QFT.

I know I saw but since you're a woman I know you're lying and since I KNOW you'll be a hawwwwwwwwwwwwttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa by Halloween (probably way before) you'll go traditional woman and change your mind 10000000000 times...

and on the day of h-ween you'll walk into party city and go DAMN slutty cop outfit..... that is so MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
    wizard.

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread.

Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    This thread.
    Got killed.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The thread got killed, so did my vajayjay tonight
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck with your date Tiff! Think you should be more open to the cervix bump during sex though ;-)

Bbbee, I lurve you.

Lol, was going to comment on your earlier post about this but got distracted by the drama. Totally agree with you on this one! <3 lol

On a semi-related note, I fkn love stretching/flexing my back/shoulder muskles. Especially when I'm sore, feels so damn good.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol what details do you need?! It was athletic, varied, passionate and I lived up to my crew membership

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**

Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    lol what details do you need?! It was athletic, varied, passionate and I lived up to my crew membership
    U were supposed to take pics

Also weren't u bummed about him being cut?

My hands were occupied!

oh lawd, chile! who was this guy?? where did you meet? i think i've missed everything. is it the mma guy i saw something about?

Yeah the cage fighter. Turns out he's fought all over the world and is really well known in the business. Respect! I couldn't move afterwards, had to lie down for 10 minutes.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Bbbee, I lurve you.

Good luck with your dates tif. Still awaiting glasses gif request.
    Originally Posted by NYY View Post
    x2.

I go away for 2 days and come back to see people banned.
    I sneeze and I am back on ban brah. I could only imagine if I had been doing something god awful like running around the misc with a pair of scissors.

Can someone aware me on OTG's rape callout from some skank? Its been months since that man posted. In before "man is in jail" re. Also, where the **** is yaboydave? Misc is not as funny without his threads. Judging by the way people are being cut down, I wouldn't imagine his stay lasting long. This place is not the same since 2010. Feelsbadman.jpg
    Yeah the cage fighter. Turns out he's fought all over the world and is really well known in the business. Respect! I couldn't move afterwards, had to lie down for 10 minutes.
    lol good ground and pound.
    Last edited by jamestown0101; 06-28-2012 at 06:45 PM.

UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anybody have a tally on who's all banned now
    Every time you tell me how you should've, could've or would've it reminds me how I do, did and will. Your defeatist attitude and lack of willpower pushes me harder to not be like you.
    You can call me callous, egotistical, delusional or vain. I am fully aware that I am nowhere near perfect. But despite your detraction's and insults, the fact of the matter is that Im doing what you wish you were, to one day become your complete antithesis.

As far as I can remember: Doc, Al, J$G, Hai, NoFXN, b0ngman

UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000) UgotItbad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As far as I can remember: Doc, Al, J$G, Hai, NoFXN, b0ngman
    Damn... I feel like there's more. But hey glad u had a good night! No more FA talk, right
    Every time you tell me how you should've, could've or would've it reminds me how I do, did and will. Your defeatist attitude and lack of willpower pushes me harder to not be like you.
    You can call me callous, egotistical, delusional or vain. I am fully aware that I am nowhere near perfect. But despite your detraction's and insults, the fact of the matter is that Im doing what you wish you were, to one day become your complete antithesis.

Closed Thread
Page 259 of 260 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 LastLast