DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile Seeking Advice FULL INFO INSIDE

Edited.
    Last edited by DaChallengeR; 05-19-2012 at 12:13 PM.

DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DaChallengeR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Last edited by DaChallengeR; 05-19-2012 at 12:13 PM.

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    23% to 10% might take as long as 6 months. 1800 cals a day sounds fine, eat ~120g of protein a day.

Do lift weights.

Do read the stickies, everything you need to know for now is there.
    Don't Drink, Don't Smoke, Watdo you do?
    -----CUT STACK---
    GROUND BEEF
    WHITE BREAD
    CHICKEN
    2% MILK
    BROCCOLI
    LOW FAT ICE CREAM
    THOSE YOGURTS WITH THE CANDY THING ON TOP
    SUGAR FREE JELL-O
    FIBER ONE GRANOLA BARS
    APPLES
    ORANGES
    PICKLES
    COFFEE
    MARLBORO 100's
    MORE COFFEE
    ------------------------------

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nlite2000 View Post
    23% to 10% might take as long as 6 months. 1800 cals a day sounds fine, eat ~120g of protein a day.

Do lift weights.

Do read the stickies, everything you need to know for now is there.
    The stickies above are infinitely more qualified than your dumb assed dietician. Lift weights. Lift heavy, and do your 1800 calories a day as recommended (don't neglect your protein).

I want to punch your dietician in her ovaries.

Originally Posted by JVRICHARDS View Post
    The stickies above are infinitely more qualified than your dumb assed dietician. Lift weights. Lift heavy, and do your 1800 calories a day as recommended (don't neglect your protein).

I want to punch your dietician in her ovaries.
    lol yea i agree and actually i did go just for measuring

but don't you think that 6 months is long duration ?! i mean if i dropped 10 k.g per 2 months wouldn't i be 10% bf ?

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DaChallengeR View Post
    lol yea i agree and actually i did go just for measuring

but don't you think that 6 months is long duration ?! i mean if i dropped 10 k.g per 2 months wouldn't i be 10% bf ?
    At 162lbs, I don't see you dropping 5kg / month to be honest. Maybe half that. I am losing about 5kg a month at 215lbs, and I've got a lot to lose and am satisfied with the results.

At 162lbs, I don't see you dropping 5kg / month to be honest. Maybe half that. I am losing about 5kg a month at 215lbs, and I've got a lot to lose and am satisfied with the results.
    lolwut ?!

i dropped 6 k.g in just 13 days with a strict diet !

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lolwut ?!

Dollars to donuts, more than half of that was water.

Anyhow, Losing fat when you are a fat person (over 20%) is a little bit different than losing fat as a relatively lean person (under 15%)
    Don't Drink, Don't Smoke, Watdo you do?
    -----CUT STACK---
    GROUND BEEF
    WHITE BREAD
    CHICKEN
    2% MILK
    BROCCOLI
    LOW FAT ICE CREAM
    THOSE YOGURTS WITH THE CANDY THING ON TOP
    SUGAR FREE JELL-O
    FIBER ONE GRANOLA BARS
    APPLES
    ORANGES
    PICKLES
    COFFEE
    MARLBORO 100's
    MORE COFFEE
    ------------------------------

Originally Posted by nlite2000 View Post
    Dollars to donuts, more than half of that was water.

Anyhow, Losing fat when you are a fat person (over 20%) is a little bit different than losing fat as a relatively lean person (under 15%)
    this is contradiction

lolwut ?!

I apparently have no idea what I'm talking about. Please, follow your dieticians advice, and report back when you are 142lbs in 9 weeks.

I apparently have no idea what I'm talking about. Please, follow your dieticians advice, and report back when you are 142lbs in 9 weeks.
    i thought members here were more experienced :S

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i thought members here were more experienced :S
    He was being sarcastic

You keep ignoring the advice. As such, just go away and do what you want and enjoy the mistakes you make. Once you look crap etc, just remember what we said and say "I wish I listened"
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100) GoUSAguy is not very well liked. (-100)
    The stickies above are infinitely more qualified than your dumb assed dietician.
    Ya, no sh*t. Most trainers and dieticians are worthless. I saw both of them 2 years ago and neither one even attempted to help with calories or macros. I realize I am a big boy and can read, but I had no idea what to do. The trainer was a complete tool who b*tched at me for not making more progress. Nutritionist asked me what I ate, but didn't bother to calculate anything.

This board gave me more knowledge in 2 weeks than my whole life. Glad I finally found it. I came here looking for some fat burner thing. Tossed that idea and focused on the good advice.
    US Army, OEF 2009

Originally Posted by GoUSAguy View Post
    Ya, no sh*t. Most trainers and dieticians are worthless. I saw both of them 2 years ago and neither one even attempted to help with calories or macros. I realize I am a big boy and can read, but I had no idea what to do. The trainer was a complete tool who b*tched at me for not making more progress. Nutritionist asked me what I ate, but didn't bother to calculate anything.

This board gave me more knowledge in 2 weeks than my whole life. Glad I finally found it. I came here looking for some fat burner thing. Tossed that idea and focused on the good advice.
    I know , and also i said earlier that i did go just to measure my bf & l.b.m & my exact weight and height .

@AlwaysTryin i know that he is being sarcastic so AM I

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lolwut ?!

lol