Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Billaferd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billaferd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billaferd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billaferd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billaferd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billaferd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billaferd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billaferd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billaferd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billaferd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Billaferd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I need to finish a heavy set there is one go to song to give me that extra push to pull out all of the stops. New Breed by Fear Factory, I feel that it describes what I am trying to achieve and the mindset that I feel is necessary to achieve the goal that I want. When I need motivation to work out I listen to Different Problem, Same Solution by A Violent Work of Art, this song reminds me of everything I put up with before.

Look them up on youtube I cant post links yet.

mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For me it's metal, can't train without it

Slayer
    Pantera
    Nile
    Goatwhore
    Pro-pain
    Gojira
    Lazarus ad
    Vision of disorder
    Indecision
    Lamb of god
    Soilent green
    Testament
    Down
    Between the buried and me
    Exodus
    Etc etc

I have to train angry, only way I see results

jwilbal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking First ever forum post... random gym tuna suggestions

Originally Posted by SeanMcKay93 View Post
    What are your best motivational songs, tracks, mixes when your killin it in the gym??

Techno, Metal, Trance, Rap???

Personly im reppin the Techno/trance

post ur fave vids, ANYTHING is welcome!!!!

Phace and Misanthrop-Desert orgy
    Mefjus- Far too close
    Noisia foreign beggars- shellshock
    Amon tobin- surge (16 bit remix)
    RATM-Calm like a bomb
    Noisia-Machine gun (16 bit remix)
    Mobb deep- Survival of the fittest
    Chemical Brothers- Block rockin beats
    Ram trilogy- Pacman
    The quemists-stompbox (spor remix)
    Brmc- Whatever happened to my rock n roll
    Blue milk- Big chocolate
    Detroit- Rockwell
    Swag-DC breaks
    Rob Bailey-try n' hold me back
    Bjork- Army of me
    Run-Ghostface Killah
    Hive-Blackout
    Smashing Pumpkins- Where boys fear to tread
    Emalkay-Crusader
    Dj Red- Enta da dragon (twisted individual remix)

little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anything heavy is good for me ! gyms are always playing pop crap. i dont know about you guys but i like to lift angry.

massivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massivebrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cosmic Gate Feat. Emma Hewitt - Calm Down (Omnia Remix)

IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Britney Spears
    Best believe I be benching those 65's when Toxic comes on.
    Haha

Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mohlentank will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can't post vidoes yet but Chimaira, Slayer, and some Rammstein definitely push me through heavy workouts!
    2014 USAPL Nationals
    611/380/563

Check out Mohlencamp Powerlifting on ********!

digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    motor oils link in sig for epic instrumental

4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4ndrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I used to listen to Meshuggah, Pantera but now listen to trance and maybe some rap. Trance keeps me focused.
    ̧̧̏ͣ͒͗ͬ̔҉͙̭̠̤̻̣̖ͅm̴̮̰̳̥̟͊͗͋ͪ͒͐̽̾ͨ̕e̽͗́ͬͦ… ̴̞̣͓͙̜̗̬ͯ̽ͧ̾̈́̃͡T̟̮͕͚̜̝̞̞͒ͭ͊̂͘h̴͕̖͙̮̱̲ͨ̓

[No Crew -CREW-]
    PM me about no red threads script

DampfnudeL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DampfnudeL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DampfnudeL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DampfnudeL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Last Workout Smashed with "BEAST by Rob Bailey & The Hustle Standard" great Song!
    Nutrition Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160132651

pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pmag is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Since I train at home, I like this Youtube channel:

youtube.com/channel/UCkxM9vIlKrOSD6PEAvl6UKg

"The Motivational Man"

It has different music genres, and it's loaded with pictures and motivational quotes in the videos....and usually videos run around 1hr which is an average workout...

BigArth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigArth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigArth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigArth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigArth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigArth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigArth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigArth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigArth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigArth is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigArth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Steerner & Tjernberg ft. Brenton Mattheus - Zyzz

Thats a good song.

makes you want to lift some heavy ass weights!

Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anything by Bleeding Through is always a huge motivator for me. Not to mention their vocalist owns Rise Above Fitness and is a lifter himself.

kozeedj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont have my 50 post yet to have links show up correctly but you can search youtube for my workout mix

YouTube
    DJ Kozee - Epic (Motivation Workout mix)

enjoy !!

skidude75 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skidude75 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skidude75 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skidude75 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skidude75 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skidude75 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skidude75 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skidude75 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skidude75 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skidude75 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) skidude75 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    When I'm doing legs, mostly any punk rock. Raging on chest, arms, shoulders, back it's Biohazard, Slayer, Disturbed, that sorta thing. Cardio it's gotta be electronica, and on those "fun" days when I'm not too serious and just there to get a quick pump and hit the pool, 80's and 90's pop. Rockin the abs to Nickelback, Steel Panther and Van Halen when the gym's full of trim, is good motivation too.

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Definitely not what my gym is playing.

I like rock music, like Noir Désir, Indochine, and Maná.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

KBagher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by shane2505 View Post
    fort minor - remember the name
    fifty cent – ready for war
    ludacris – get back
    roy jones – can't be touched
    eminem – till i collapse
    t.i – i’m back
    lil wayne – drop the world
    eminem – not afraid
    lil wayne – we be steady mobbin
    nelly heart of a champian
    ti – big **** poppin
    nelly – here comes the boom
    eminem – go to sleep
    eminem – im a solider
    papa roach last resort

sick

bigmikeburch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    look up some of these bands if you want to go into a freakin rage while working out(trust me this ****s better then any pop or rap out their, this is some heavy stuff)
    Lamb of god(insane)
    Mushroohead
    Slipknot
    five finger death punch
    deathstars
    Metallica
    megadeth
    meshugguh
    sepultra

bluesky95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluesky95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluesky95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluesky95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluesky95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluesky95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluesky95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluesky95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluesky95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluesky95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bluesky95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SeanMcKay93 View Post
    What are your best motivational songs, tracks, mixes when your killin it in the gym??

Techno, Metal, Trance, Rap???

Personly im reppin the Techno/trance

post ur fave vids, ANYTHING is welcome!!!!
    Electro/Electro House/Hard House/Trap/ and other genres of House are my favorite!

Here are three of my go-to (legit and legal free DL) sources for mixes:

DJ Bl3nd: soundcloud.com/djbl3nd
    SHREDZ: soundcloud.com/shredzarmy
    Stonebridge: soundcloud.com/stonebridge

DJ Bl3nd has some really intense stuff, so for people who aren't really into "techno" you'll probably hate it.
    I think a bigger audience would like Stonebridge, has some really good beats and songs but not over the top.

Your welcome ;-)
    blueskyy.com

Registered User ParaguaneroSwag's Avatar
    ParaguaneroSwag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I usually listen to old school classic hip hop. The more aggressive songs

Examples:

Murder by UGK
    NY State of Mind by Nas
    FTP by NWA
    Guasa Guasa by Tego Calderon
    Mama said Knock you out by LL Cool J

But some days I'll wanna listen to more danceable Caribbean music like salsa, reggae dancehall, reggaeton and that type of stuff

alice1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile workout music

I always like to listen to music when I hit the gym. My favourite music ranges from hip hop,rock,trance. This and other types of music you can find in Gymstream -free workout music. Great iOS app that helps me stay motivated and achieve my fitness goals. I reccomend it!

Psim83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's got to be metal
    Slayer
    Pantera
    Amon Amarth
    Faith no More
    Rammstein
    Command n Conquer "Hell March"
    Ministry
    Carnivore
    Superjoint Ritual

Istvanbuda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Crossbreed drum n bass
    Hardcore
    Industrial hardcore

Outside agency
    Trasher
    Korsakoff
    Day-mar
    Forbidden society
    Death maschine
    Dj producer
    angerfist
    Hellmachine