TheSirRichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

12 weeks shortcut to size

Any teens out there that have done this thing by Stoppani? Thinkin' about giving it ago with a buddy. If you have done it, how was it? What did you like or dislike?

o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o3hundred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheSirRichard View Post
    Any teens out there that have done this thing by Stoppani? Thinkin' about giving it ago with a buddy. If you have done it, how was it? What did you like or dislike?
    I actually started it, was in week 3. My lifts were definitely going up(since he decreases reps each week), it gave me a ****load of motivation when I lifted higher than regular weights. But now I stopped in order get ready for summer(didn't realize summer is around the corner when I started). In September I am going back and finishing that program. I read his book, Encyclopedia of Muscle & Strength. Learned a whole lot about new workouts. Highly recommend his the program. He has science backing his every move.

TheSirRichard has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by o3hundred View Post
    I actually started it, was in week 3. My lifts were definitely going up(since he decreases reps each week), it gave me a ****load of motivation when I lifted higher than regular weights. But now I stopped in order get ready for summer(didn't realize summer is around the corner when I started). In September I am going back and finishing that program. I read his book, Encyclopedia of Muscle & Strength. Learned a whole lot about new workouts. Highly recommend his the program. He has science backing his every move.
    awesome! thanks! my genetics give me a naturally lean physique (triathlete mom, football and dirtbiking father), so not too worried about summer. im forever bulking and this sounded like a good idea. thanks brah

ddavis38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

give it a try

yo whats good man. I started this program a while back, and im finishing week 7 tomorrow. This program is for real bro. I have gained about two inch on my whole body including about 2 inches on my chest and 1.5 inches on my arms. It might not sound like a big difference, to get these results it took me like 6 months of training before the program! you just have to eat like a beast, and you will see big time gains. My strength has gone up like crazy too dude, my bench max went from 160 to 205 so far! its crazy! plus my db shoulder press has gone up alot too. at beggining i could do 50 lb DB's for 6 reps, and yesterday i just did 65 lb DB's for 6 reps! i would def say do this man! goodluck