Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Im obese, ready to change. Help?

So i have been fat for as long as i can remember. I think i was classified as "overweight" since i was 7. I recently had an epiphany, breakdown, realization, or what ever you want to call it. I'm sick of being ****ing fat, excuse the language. I dug my self into this hole and I'm ready to climb out. So, i don't really know what I'm doing interms of how i am going to lose this fat that's all around me, but that's why i made this account >.> . Any advice, recommendations, workout routines, etc. would be awesome.
    Ill attach some pictures of my current body to the post so you guys could maybe get an idea of what I'm working with and help me estimate my BF% (I guessed 50% idk). (Not for a weak stomach)
    PS: Any Fat-loss diet plans you could tell me of or link me to would be great, I know diet plays a HUGE role in attaining your goal body.

My stats:
    Sex: M
    Height: 6ft
    Weight: 380lb

Long-term Goal: Lose 180-200lb, Attain at least a Normal BF%
    Timeframe: Ideally by December 31st, 2013
    Attached Images

I don't skip leg day. YouMadDawg's Avatar
    YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fattytofit View Post
    So i have been fat for as long as i can remember .I know diet plays a HUGE role in attaining your goal body.
    For you at this stage, diet will be EVERYTHING. At your weight, you are going to shed the pounds extremely fast with changes in your diet. And don't worry about your body fat percentage...for a while.
    brb, transformin'

November 2016: 203 pounds, 12.1% bodyfat (BodPod, October 2016).

YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50) YouMadDawg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And it's great that you have a realistic time-frame for your weight loss. I can't tell you how many posts I have read like "Need to lose 400 pounds by next Tuesday". Getting to sub-200 in over a year is a super-realistic goal.
    brb, transformin'

EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Read the stickies and eat at a deficit. Download myfitnesspal or program of your choice and log everything you eat. You can get away with 1 cheat meal a week, use this as motivation to get through the week. It's easier to eat healthy or less if you know something good like a cheeseburger/some pizza is right around the corner. There are some people on this site that have made amazing transformations and u can do the same. You should check out the fat to fit thread, very inspirational.

Good luck.

fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fattytofit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by YouMadDawg View Post
    And it's great that you have a realistic time-frame for your weight loss. I can't tell you how many posts I have read like "Need to lose 400 pounds by next Tuesday". Getting to sub-200 in over a year is a super-realistic goal.
    Thanks for the advice man!

Thanks for the advice man!
    best of luck. keep us updated on your weight loss. read the stickies and if you have any specific questions, ask away...someone on here will always be able to answer them.
    brb, transformin'

Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Concentrate hard on your diet...You don't have to cut carbs, or go low fat or any of that nonsense...just count calories very strictly. Since you are obese and have such a high BF% you can get away with lower calories than others that are leaner. I went as low as 1200 calories when I started, but I don't recommend that for more than a month at the most(If it weren't for your state of obesity I wouldn't advise it at all). A safe amount of calories for you would be in the 2000-2400 range...I am older than you and only an inch taller and I am still losing around 1-3lbs a week eating 2200. Give your diet 110% of your attention for 4-6 weeks then start adding in some weights/cardio into the mix. It's very easy to get overwhelmed or make things so complicated that you give up...make sure you eat at a calorie deficit first and foremost. In the meantime take advantage of the great info found in the stickies on these forums...they will clear alot of things up and debunk alot of myths about nutrition for you. Best of luck to you!

Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck man. This part of the website is strictly no trolling so even if you think any questions you might ask are dumb...ask anyway. Loads of info in the stickys as has been pointed out, you get your diet in check and you are going to lose really, really quickly and itll become an addiction.

Thanks for all the help guys. I didn't expect to get this much help

JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No fast food + No soda + No sweets + Eat food with limited sodium + Eat food with little sugar = Major weight loss

EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10) EastxBeast is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JrM703 View Post
    No fast food + No soda + No sweets + Eat food with limited sodium + Eat food with little sugar = Major weight loss
    Only if you're eating a caloric deficit.

JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EastxBeast View Post
    He is going to need to cut down on what he is eating, and increase the amount he exercises, so I don't see this as bad advice.

Any advice on what i should be doing in the gym?

Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Braxley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EastxBeast View Post
    Lifting heavy, but ease into it and don't injure yourself. You should also probably to 2/3 sessions of 20 minute cardio a week, not all out maybe 20 mins on a bike at a low pace to ease yourself into that too. The most important thing at this stage for you is the diet, that really will start smashing those pounds off. Sparkpeople.com is a great way to track what you are eating so is myfitnespal. You stay disciplined and record what you eat and it is really, really helpful. Before you know it your diet will become a routine then you can start upping your workload in the gym but combining weights and cardio is what you'll be doing on your cut. Cardio isn't 100% necessary but a lot of people find it does help a lot and honestly its good for you.

TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000) TheBodyEngineer is just really nice. (+1000)
    In my opinion you shouldn't drop calories drastically because you may hate your life. If you lowered them to even 2500-3000, I'm sure you will drop weight like crazy! Then when weight loss slows you can re-adjust cals.

Work out legs with machines while you are dropping weight. Your legs will have an insane amount of muscle which will help burning cals. Try to preserve the muscle as much as possible through the cut.

realized is on a distinguished road. (+10) realized is on a distinguished road. (+10) realized is on a distinguished road. (+10) realized is on a distinguished road. (+10) realized is on a distinguished road. (+10) realized is on a distinguished road. (+10) realized is on a distinguished road. (+10) realized is on a distinguished road. (+10) realized is on a distinguished road. (+10) realized is on a distinguished road. (+10) realized is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I was 300lbs some 4-6 weeks ago and now im 264lbs, and it was VERY easy once I was ready for the lifestyle change!

It initially started with my diet, went from mcdonalds(ish) for breakfast/lunch/dinner to eating out only once or twice a week. this was the hardest.. i would get 2 big mac's and a large diet coke for each meal - or maybe a double quarter pounder + big mac!!

Now every meal I eat at home (or bring it to work). I initially started with smaller changes and at the same time I was reading the forums here on nutrition and after doing this for 6 weeks I think I have my nutrition down good =)

If i do get hungry and am out - i'll l "snack" - i.e small chili from wendys (220cals), or 'grilled chicken wrap no honey mustard (i think its also 220cals) - to tie me over till i get home. - still i try to avoid soda but find myself drinking diet coke once or twice a week..

I also goto the gym 4-5 days a week and I lift HEAVY – as heavy as I can for 8-10 reps (x3) – along with 15-20 min of cardio each day I lift.

On days I don’t lift, I do 30min of cardio.

At this point I don’t need to stretch my XXXL shirts to fit me anymore – they just fit – and are loose! Also, had to buy a belt the other day!

So if I could give you any advice, its pay close attention to your diet – very close attention (things like milk, juice, etc also count!)
    And when you goto the gym, don’t waste your time! LIFT HARD AND HEAVY – you don’t need to be there for 2 hours, just 45minutes.. but make the 45min count!

Good luck dude!

If you have any questions you can message me.
    http://blog.bodybuilding.com/realized/

Originally Posted by Braxley View Post
    Lifting heavy, but ease into it and don't injure yourself. You should also probably to 2/3 sessions of 20 minute cardio a week, not all out maybe 20 mins on a bike at a low pace to ease yourself into that too. The most important thing at this stage for you is the diet, that really will start smashing those pounds off. Sparkpeople.com is a great way to track what you are eating so is myfitnespal. You stay disciplined and record what you eat and it is really, really helpful. Before you know it your diet will become a routine then you can start upping your workload in the gym but combining weights and cardio is what you'll be doing on your cut. Cardio isn't 100% necessary but a lot of people find it does help a lot and honestly its good for you.
    Sounds solid. Thanks!

Originally Posted by TheBodyEngineer View Post
    In my opinion you shouldn't drop calories drastically because you may hate your life. If you lowered them to even 2500-3000, I'm sure you will drop weight like crazy! Then when weight loss slows you can re-adjust cals.
    Yeah, you don't need to be silly with cutting calories and its not good for you to suddenly drop to like 1800 or something. judging by your height and weight. Your maintenance is around 3,300 with no working out at all. You should probably start eating 2,800 calories a day and be sure to get enough fat, carbs and protein and start exercising 3 times or so a week. You'll profit immensely.

Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000) Crooktele79 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JrM703 View Post
    He is going to need to cut down on what he is eating, and increase the amount he exercises, so I don't see this as bad advice.
    For someone who is/was obese such as myself...I think it is very important that we make an effort to learn to make healthier choices when it comes to the food we consume. I used to have to take blood pressure medication and I also retain water fairly easily so I watch my sodium intake. I am a firm believer in calories in/calories out however when it comes strictly to weightloss. For longterm health benefits, attention should be payed to micronutrients...#1 priority for OP at this point in time should be to attain a normal weight/BF% whether it's from 2000 calories worth of cookies or 2000 calories of chicken

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Please read the stickies. With your attitude, I think you can be successful.

Keep track of your weight weekly (same time / same clothes / same routine). Do a lot of walking. YOUR DIET IS EVERYTHING.

One last thing. Watch the scale for awhile (I generally tell leaner people not to worry about it). You've got a massive amount of weight to lose, so for awhile, you aren't going to see much in the form of visual change... but don't let that discourage you.

Originally Posted by Braxley View Post
    Yeah, you don't need to be silly with cutting calories and its not good for you to suddenly drop to like 1800 or something. judging by your height and weight. Your maintenance is around 3,300 with no working out at all. You should probably start eating 2,800 calories a day and be sure to get enough fat, carbs and protein and start exercising 3 times or so a week. You'll profit immensely.
    Agreed...In my case I had severe sleep apnea, high blood pressure, and joint problems so the benefits out-weighed the risks for the very low calories I consumed starting out. If I could do it over again the two things I would do differently would be 1. Not reduce calories so drastically and 2. get in the weight room as soon as I was physically up to it.

chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chesterr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I also heard about people getting good results with fat loss by using fat burners. You may want to look it up because I don't know much about them.

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jrm703 View Post
    no fast food + no soda + no sweets + eat food with limited sodium + eat food with little sugar = major weight loss
    this!!!!

All that help just me major motivated hahaha x)!

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Best of luck with your goals.

In terms of bodyfat percentage, it's well over 60% imo.

Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gallowglass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Come on OP! Spud to stud under construction!
    'If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings---nor lose the common touch,
    If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
    If all men count with you, but none too much:
    If you can fill the unforgiving minute
    With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
    Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
    And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!'

- If, Rudyard Kipling

realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) realdeal23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DUDE. YOU CAN ****ING DO THIS...I wasnt as bad as you (315 when i started) but I KNOW THERE IS A NEW you inside ..one that you will love and appreciate...START NOW by loving yourself now, and youll love urself that much more when youre leaner!!! YOU CAN DO IT BRO. PROMISE. Its been done, youre not the only one in this fight...WE're all here...do it, WE GOT YOU

editing because i had to add more... OP youre going to do this or be unhealthy and never change youre life...live miserable forever...and die off.....young. YOU dont want that and I dont watn that for you...We're all here for you. YOU can ****ing do this OP. **** the haters and all the bull**** i'm sure uve went through in your life. and ****ing pedal to the metal bro.....This is all on you. YOu have the REST OF YOUR LIFE to live for...just because youve ****ed up until 18 doesnt mean you have 4-5 more LIFETIMES of being 18 AHEAD OF YOU. LETS GO. its time.
    b: 290
    d: 475
    s: 405

-- Go Ducks -- WTD

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chesterr View Post
    I also heard about people getting good results with fat loss by using fat burners. You may want to look it up because I don't know much about them.
    No. I can't say it enough. No.

When you are down to 200lbs, and are looking at that last 15lbs, then maybe revisit the subject. Stay away from stimulants / fat burners in your current condition. You need to develop healthy habits and routine. Not rely on a crutch (that may or may not be effective in the first place).

Originally Posted by realdeal23 View Post
    DUDE. YOU CAN ****ING DO THIS...I wasnt as bad as you (315 when i started) but I KNOW THERE IS A NEW you inside ..one that you will love and appreciate...START NOW by loving yourself now, and youll love urself that much more when youre leaner!!! YOU CAN DO IT BRO. PROMISE. Its been done, youre not the only one in this fight...WE're all here...do it, WE GOT YOU

editing because i had to add more... OP youre going to do this or be unhealthy and never change youre life...live miserable forever...and die off.....young. YOU dont want that and I dont watn that for you...We're all here for you. YOU can ****ing do this OP. **** the haters and all the bull**** i'm sure uve went through in your life. and ****ing pedal to the metal bro.....This is all on you. YOu have the REST OF YOUR LIFE to live for...just because youve ****ed up until 18 doesnt mean you have 4-5 more LIFETIMES of being 18 AHEAD OF YOU. LETS GO. its time.
    Thanks soOO much man! This **** was really motivational !!! Cheers to you!

Soon to be former fatty rjmwx81's Avatar
    rjmwx81 is just really nice. (+1000) rjmwx81 is just really nice. (+1000) rjmwx81 is just really nice. (+1000) rjmwx81 is just really nice. (+1000) rjmwx81 is just really nice. (+1000) rjmwx81 is just really nice. (+1000) rjmwx81 is just really nice. (+1000) rjmwx81 is just really nice. (+1000) rjmwx81 is just really nice. (+1000) rjmwx81 is just really nice. (+1000) rjmwx81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chesterr View Post
    No. Just....no. At his size, any fat burner that speeds up the heart might do more harm than good.

OP, it's very simple. Calories in need to be less than calories out. Everything else is fine-tuning, but if you stick to that basic rule every day you'll succeed. You can create that deficit by reducing calories, exercising, or (preferably) both.

The best advice I can give is measure EVERYTHING you eat. Get a food scale and use it religiously. There's no point in counting calories if you don't know how much of something you're eating. I struggled for a year and a half because, for example, what I thought was 2 oz of cheese, and what was *REALLY* 2 oz of cheese were nowhere close. Now that I'm measuring my food I've seen a nice, consistent weight loss.
    Fat, but working on it.

Again.

"Do you think the men who built all this had it easy?!" "Hard men! Doing hard sh*t!" "And that gives me a hard on! But, uh, not in a gay way or anything."