Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool Test X180 Test Pilot, breaking the lift barrier

Thanks to SquidC for hooking me up!

I'm going to chronicle my experience with Force Factor's new test booster over the next few weeks while cutting, including dosing, food, exercise plan.

I'll also be taking notes on important factors like mood, energy, (acne), performance, libido, etc.

Let's get this party started ¡!¡ Buckle up...
    Cellucor Black Ops

1Cor 6:19-20, 1Cor 10:31, Phil 4:13

wrapping: ProMera PéAK 400 & CON-CRēT (t=155116453)

past logs/reviews:
    P6 is Back in BLACK (t=153328101)
    ErgoShed + ErgoBolic = My Shortcut to Shred Secret (t=153380681)
    Will Anabolic Halo get me into heaven? (a MuscleTech story) (t=151254743)

SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1st!!! Alright buddy let's see how this goes
    Force Factor Represntative
    www.forcefactor.com
    ----------------------------
    Yankton Sioux
    ***Check us out on BB.com***
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/force-factor/force-factor.htm

Shaymariee3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaymariee3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaymariee3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaymariee3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaymariee3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaymariee3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaymariee3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaymariee3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaymariee3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaymariee3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shaymariee3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep us updated
    Team Force Factor Rep
    www.forcefactor.com

**2011 BodyBuilding.com New Brand of the year**

Disclaimer, all post by me do not necessary reflect the opinions of Force Factor or any of it's affiliates.

SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Arrow Dosing & initial impression

When I cracked open the bottle yesterday I got that old familiar smell of tribulus/fenugreek; smells like kale. Others like that have done alright for me before, but not really spectacular. However, I'm looking forward to what this combo, with the other ingredients can do.

The bottle says to take one in the a.m. and one at lunch. Considering some of my recent experiences, I'm thinking of taking 2/day for 3 days, then 3/day for 16 days, & finally 2/day for the last 3 days. That would give me just over 3 weeks and by taking one at night would set me up for better t-production while I sleep. This is still day one, so Squid, you have two days to tell me differently. This is for FF anyway. Let me know if that will work.

TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awesome, I'm looking forward to this one!
    Curret Best Meet Lifts
    SQ- 606lbs
    BP- 424lbs
    DL-738lbs
    T- 1,752 lbs
    @ 198 lbs. Raw without wraps

Follow me on Instagram @TPAYNTER

SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000) SquidC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SWelch View Post
    When I cracked open the bottle yesterday I got that old familiar smell of tribulus/fenugreek; smells like kale. Others like that have done alright for me before, but not really spectacular. However, I'm looking forward to what this combo, with the other ingredients can do.

The bottle says to take one in the a.m. and one at lunch. Considering some of my recent experiences, I'm thinking of taking 2/day for 3 days, then 3/day for 16 days, & finally 2/day for the last 3 days. That would give me just over 3 weeks and by taking one at night would set me up for better t-production while I sleep. This is still day one, so Squid, you have two days to tell me differently. This is for FF anyway. Let me know if that will work.
    That sounds good to me, I might just start taking it that way for awhile as well.
    www.forcefactor.com
    Yankton Sioux

Post Day 3, in the wee hours

This is my third day of taking two a day. So far, it's been pretty good. Feeling good, looking good (haha - must be the label claims working! ) No stomach discomfort; but then again, I've been taking with meals - as directed.

I'm going to try the 'one before workout' rule shortly. We'll see what happens.

My other supps during this run

Did I mention that I was cutting? Right now - and at least until the end of June, I'm taking an Advantra-Z (bitter orange or citrus aurantium) based fat burner/thermogenic produced by my wife's company. Also, I'm taking their daily whole foods & multivitamin supplement called Zeal for Life - label ingredients.

I'll follow up in a little while with my 'diet' and my utopian workout plan and my less-than-utopian efforts at achieving it thus far. For now, I have to take my daughter to her field trip.

That Zeal for life looks pretty interesting, what does a tub of that stuff run? I've been taking the Test X on an empty stomach all week with no GI issues at all, of course everybody's system reacts differently. Also good luck on that cut, what you lookin to get down to?
    www.forcefactor.com
    Yankton Sioux

TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TPAYNTER has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Never heard of Zeal for Life, looks interesting.
    Curret Best Meet Lifts
    SQ- 606lbs
    BP- 424lbs
    DL-738lbs
    T- 1,752 lbs

hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000) hmmoreno is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Subbed, I want to see how it goes for you.
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

Cool Gonna be a good day

Looks like we'll make it to the actual gym this morning!

I was rather leery about the "on an empty stomach" since I had an issue in the past where my stomach was in knots because I didn't eat within 5 minutes - seriously. Not naming brands, but obviously not this brand

Preworkout dose, check! No issues, thanks FF

I did a light and fast shoulder workout at home. My day was going to be soooooo busy.

That Zeal for Life is $70, $60 if you get autoship. The company won't sell it through BB or any other store, only direct. It's 30 scoops. My wife's been doing the whole program for about $250/month.

I like it because it's got everything in it.

Question "Diet", Workout, and the plan

RE: what I'm trying to get down to. Ultimately, I'm trying to get back into my size 32 dress pants, which would be a 34-35" waist. I started at a 40.5" and am down to about 38.5" so far. I guess you could say that I'm trying to recomp? My goal is to stay around 195# (I'm at 197.8 as of last Friday).

"Diet"
    I've been attempting to stay with some stables: chicken, tuna, whole grain bread, oatmeal, skim milk, low fat cheese, fat free cottage cheese, fresh/frozen fruits, yada yada... along with my Zeal shakes and Zeal supplement. But, I cheat too often from being busy or just going nuts; about every 3-4 days. Chinese buffet, restaurant, take-out. -That's what's going to hold me back. I'm going to try to adopt the Get-Lean Meal Plan and then finish off with Jim Stoppani's 7 Scientific Steps to a Camera-Ready Body right after Independence Day for my wife's company convention in Cali.

Workout
    Here's where it can get confusing and where I may need some change. For the past couple weeks I've been trying to do the '300' workout a couple times a week, with cardio/abs on the days between; but my wife and I have a deal. We only go to the gym together. Lately, we've been busy late so we've only gone 2-3 days per week. I need to keep size & strength as much as possible, but really lean out. Adding the cardio should help; intervals on the treadmill or straight elliptical for 30 minutes on level 12 (if that makes sense.) The '300' is a cardio workout in itself - very straining and a big endurance workout -one of the toughest I've ever done. I've heard/read though that endurance based training can kill your size. I don't want to lose any size gains I've made this past 6 months or so.

I also picked up a copy of Fitness Rx magazine that talked about get size and get lean - a workout of supersets with verrrrrryy slow count reps:
    Front & Rear Squats, Leg Extension & Ciurls, Delt Press & Lateral Raise, Preachers & Skullcrushers, DB Rows & Bench; 2 days a week each time. If I can get to the gym more than 4 days a week, then I could split the workout in half and add light cardio after and one day between.

Any thoughts?

Got to the gym this morning... really, I did. Stop laughing at me :)

Did the '300' workout. I've found that NOT sitting when I need a rest helps keep me moving. I finished out in 40 minutes today, a good 15 minutes faster than I had previously.

In the edition of Men's Health that I got this from, the writer said he finished in 20 minutes. He's a much better man than I, but hey, I'm working on it, right? I imagine that if you write workout articles for Men's Health, you're probably fairly fit. So, I'm happy with my time for now; getting better.

So, I was going to do some cardio - NOT! I really need to though. Then thoughts of 'aerobics' like the good ol' days popped into my head. That would be enough to keep me away, like...

Last edited by SWelch; 05-23-2012 at 04:17 AM.

Cool Package claims - day 10

I'm almost half way through the bottle, and here's what I've noticed:

Libido - check! started kicking in on the second day. The "rise in the levis" is on and noticeable about 45 minutes after a dose, morning or night.

Gym performance - not quite sure yet...
    I've not gone as much as I thought; and I'm on an alleged cut, doing more endurance based than building. I did however improve my performance last time on my '300'. I may be better able to judge at the end if this run.

"I'm the man" effect - check! Well, I am anyway; but now it's reinforced. Since about day two or three, I can't help but look in a mirror and say to myself "Yes, I'm the $#¡ZNit". I've also gotten a little bolder at work, but not disrespectful, just not afraid to call it like I see it.

One thing that I've noticed on this t-booster that has not done as well for me is complexion. But I'm not going to completely call it yet. I had a cystic outbreak earlier this week. Bad enough for a couple people at work to ask what happened to my face. (greeeaaat - but I'm still the man). Some others I've taken before had done a better job of suppressing that kind of issue. I laid of the milk products for a couple days and it has cleared up nicely. I believe the outbreak was due to milk overload. We'll see hire things turn out over the next 12 or so days.

More to come...

Nice update man, I really like the quick increase in Libido with this product like you noticed. I haven't had much complexion issues just few small breakouts on the forehead luckily, I started noticing a difference performance wise in the gym about middle of my 3rd week in. Great log so far as expected, looking forward to the second half
    www.forcefactor.com
    Yankton Sioux

Same here - forehead, cheek - no backne, thank goodness. Actually, I'd have to say that my back has had less than normal issues - almost non-existent.

I really haven't changed anything else that I'm taking; but, since we missed the gym a couple days this week, I've been a little more inspired to do some light abs work. Maybe it's my conscience, trying to live up to the "I'm the Man" factor.

Interestingly, I read the member of the month article about CindyTrainor (or something like that). Think I'll try it - heavy compound lifts will automatically work my core. Then I can do individual core work. hmmmm.... *-)

I failed to mention in my supps at the beginning, I'm taking some saw palmetto - bottle says whole herb 450mcg, but it has some other goodies in it. Helps keep my nice 't' from converting to dha or something like that. I generally do two rounds a year since 2010 and started this 50 day cycle about 25 days before the Test X. Getting older is no joke. Don't want to be the guy on the commercials. Gotta protect the pride & joy?

Hoping to get back into the gym tomorrow.

Cool Quick Update

For the first week, my mood was a little out of balance, got annoyed easily. Mellowing out now. There is definitely a "ramp up" effect, IMHO.

I really hope that my wife sticks to her promise of getting back into the gym tomorrow. We've got a big trip in 6 weeks, and I'm sitting here trying to make up things I can do at home.... Grrrr ( ) haha.

Noticed one other thing: about one hour after taking my pill (with meal) I getting a little"celery" flavored burp. Just a side effect of the all natural ingredients. Still getting the nice libido boost after about 40 minutes. That hasn't stopped, like some other brands. Very consistent. SCHWIIINNGG!
    Last edited by SWelch; 05-28-2012 at 07:28 AM.

I kinda went through though a few ups and downs the first week but it leveled out, that burp tastes just like the capsules smell for me. I really like that even after a month I'm still getting that libido boost about 30 to 45 mins, so occasionally I'll take another full dose at night
    www.forcefactor.com
    Yankton Sioux

Cool Awwww Yeaaaaah!

Finally got my arse back in the gym where I belong! Part of this was due to my wife crashing out early on the couch last night (pre 11PM) - awesome!

Did squats - 70# x 15 to warm up - then 160# x 10, 200# x 10, 225# x 8 (2 sets), and finished with 200# x 5 and 160# x 5.

Then went 20 minutes on the elliptical at level 12 = 218 cals according to the machine.

I hadn't done squats in a while on this 'cutting' workout; but, I tweaked my workout to be efficient and hold/build strength. Last time, when I went for DB shoulder presses since I started cutting, I noticed a significant strength decrease. I was extremely thankful to hit 225 for reps on 3/4 squats (my max was 230# on full and 270# on 1/2 squats a couple months ago.)

By the way - mood note. More mellow overall, but not in the mood to take someone's crap; unfortunately, even my wife's, whom I have a higher level of crap-taking ability, by nature or force.

face note - none of that cystic acne stuff going on. As a matter of fact, my face is the clearest it's been in a long, long time. Good stuff
    Last edited by SWelch; 05-30-2012 at 02:35 PM.

Awesome log so far. I love the detail!
    Curret Best Meet Lifts
    SQ- 606lbs
    BP- 424lbs
    DL-738lbs
    T- 1,752 lbs

Cool It's been a few

I've been super busy the past few days. Here's what's been going on...

I almost titled this post "Owww, My Arse!" I've been so sore in my quads and arseus maximus that I could barely get up and down stairs . I was trying not to let my wife see, 'cuz she'd find a way to punch me in the leg or grind her elbow into it getting up from the couch. Friday and Saturday were the worst, I was even walking funny.

We were fairly consistent going to the gym; Thursday I did my "300", completing the base reps in less time, doing the extra reps on floor wipers and a few extra db clean & press before time to go.

Adding more...

Cool Catching up...

Friday was a little disappointing. I went for bench presses - which I hadn't really done in a couple months. Over the winter, I got to 190# for 10 reps, 3-4 sets and 230# max at the end of March.

I started with a warmup set of 70#, then 160# for 10, then at 180# I could barely get 6 reps. Tried again and barely got 6 again. I read that the chest is the first to lose strength if you don't maintain; partly because how of often does someone push heavy stuff away from them? The workout I had been doing has some pushups but not much else for chest. I was also probably weaker from the shoulder and triceps being tired from the day before.

Then we hopped onto the tready for 30 plus a cooldown. I put it on fat burner mode. Big contrast from squats day - On wednesday my heart rate was 127 going into the cardio. On friday my heart rate was 97. The treadmill kept inclining to get my HR up to 117 and to maintain.

I think I'll be switching my goals up a little. Instead of trying to get my bodyfat down so quickly, I may try to gentler approach by decreasing bodyfat through a cleaner diet (as I have been, but without so many cheat days ) - not necessarily such a big drop in calories - and maintaining strength gaining lifting, with some cardio added. I usually fall short on the cardio during the year, but lately have been getting better about incorporating some. I read something about HVET (High Vol Explosive Training). That sounds like it may work for me better than exhausting myself on 300 reps.

Saturday and Sunday were off - as was Monday unfortunately. We went to bed way too late last night (3:45am). Looking forward to jumping into bed shortly and making it into the gym.

Just a couple days left until wrap up.

Found this today -

Y3T - Neil Hill's Hardcore training series

Thoughts?

No workout this morning - I'm hoping to finish this week strong. Started this morning pretty well, even without the gym. Got my 'romance' on... TMI?

Thumbs up Thay gudbay to mah little pillthz!

It's been a great, although quick, run. I like Test X180. You guys have developed a really solid product. How could I expect anything less?

My in-log final review:

__________________________________________________ _______________

This is a great testosterone support product. I weigh 200 pounds, so I started with 2 caps a day for three days, then 3 caps a day, and finally 2 caps a day for the last three days. By the 3rd day I noticed a nice up-schwing in libido that stayed consistent throughout the run. I had some acne issues going on before I started taking Test-X, but they cleared up by the time I hit 7 days or so and have since been non-existent. I had switched my workout from strength and mass building to endurance and more cardio as I have been trying to lose fat; therefore, I haven't noticed a strength increase, but have improved my workout time and capacity, which had been a sticking point prior. I got my endurance-based workout down from almost an hour to 35 minutes. My energy was consistent. I felt tired and ready for bed at around midnight, but didn't crash out much before that time. When not taking a testosterone product, I can get a little 'snappy'. The Test-X helped me maintain a more mellow mood, but also confident and assertive enough to not just take a lot of crap from someone, either.

The only minus was a veggie flavored "belch" about an hour after taking a dose - and really only on a dose with a meal. On the dose in the early morning before a workout (empty stomach) I did not experience such. Go figure. But; if that's all you have to worry about...

Overall, Test X-180 is a solid product. It has a good balance of everything I buy a test booster for: mood, energy, libido, as well as better gym performance in one way or another. This is not some 'raging beast' of a product (aka steroids). I have taken some products that may have been stronger in one aspect or another, but this one is balanced and will not disappoint; kind of a thinking man's approach - nice and even benefits across the board in one capsule.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Thanks again, SquidC, for hookin' me up. If you'd like me to post said product review somewhere in particular, let me know. When BB.com starts making it available in the store, I'll be sure to post it there, too.

Awesome log and review bro, I expected nothing less than a solid honest review from you. I'm glad to see Test X was able to improve your performance in a few areas you can post a review on the GNC website or at forcefactor.com for now. I totally agree that it's a very well balanced Test Booster, nothing too crazy but definitely gets the job done. I know this is going to product is going to continue to deliver and can't wait to see a few more logs coming in the near future!!

I Do It On My Own xxsupergman25xx's Avatar
    xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the review man! im just about to finish up my supply of testx180. great stuff from ya!
    http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm - Newsletter!

Posts are my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.
    -----------------------------------
    Baseball insane

-----------------------------------
    i do it all on my own

Awesome review, I'm glad you liked the product.
    Curret Best Meet Lifts
    SQ- 606lbs
    BP- 424lbs
    DL-738lbs
    T- 1,752 lbs

muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So does it work? I think my levels are fine but hey a little boost is always nice

Yes. Test X180 is one of the better t-boosters I've tried. It's on my short list

Not as strong as a couple others - but far better than most. The only stronger ones I've tried cost much more. I highly recommend.
    Cellucor Black Ops

1Cor 6:19-20, 1Cor 10:31, Phil 4:13

wrapping: ProMera PéAK 400 & CON-CRēT (t=155116453)

past logs/reviews:
    P6 is Back in BLACK (t=153328101)
    ErgoShed + ErgoBolic = My Shortcut to Shred Secret (t=153380681)
    Will Anabolic Halo get me into heaven? (a MuscleTech story) (t=151254743)

weakbastard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SWelch View Post
    Yes. Test X180 is one of the better t-boosters I've tried. It's on my short list

Not as strong as a couple others - but far better than most. The only stronger ones I've tried cost much more. I highly recommend.
    Weird.. I've been googling reviews on this product and all I've come across is people saying they got ripped off and the product didn't work.
    One guy even had tests prior to using it to confirm he had low testosterone and then after using the product for a while, had the same test with the same results.