jc95148 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc95148 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc95148 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc95148 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jc95148 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How much calories I should consume for my abs to show more in 5 weeks 12%bf?

I'm at 125lbs and 5'2" and 17 years old. I have been lifting since January as my New Years Resolution (before that I just did cardio 5 times a week and eating fast food 3-4 times a week) and been eating very clean 6 days a week, no fast foods and lots of veggies, protein, fruits, and minimal grains once a day and yes 2 peices of whole wheat or a bowl of oats and satisfying my cravings once a week. Dropped from 16% body fat to 12% eating 1800-2000 calories a day and lost only 2 pounds which is I think is good since that means I built muscle. Muscle are pretty much defined and I could do a slight pec dance LOL. But yea I'm planning on dropping some more fat to expose most of my hard work for a summer beach vacation in 5 weeks. My focus is to see my abs more since as of now, I see like 4 1/2 of them, lower abs are starting to show. So can you please help me out and give a rough estimate on how many calories I should take in? Remember I eat extremely clean for 6 days a week. I find this method to work since it increases my metabolism and controls my cravings during the week. I'm planning on hitting maybe 10%-11% body fat or lower if possible and I think the amount of muscle I have is enough for now, until winter and I will start clean bulking. Also I'm planning on cutting protein powder from my diet in the next 5 weeks which saves me 120 calories, Optimum Nutrition Whey. So can you please give me a rough estimate on how much calories I should take in for the next 5 weeks to accomplish my goal.

Heres my work out.
    For Cardio:
    P90x Plyometrics 1x a week
    P90x+ Kenpo Cardio Plus 2x a week
    P90x Core Synergistics
    For Resistance:
    I go to the gym to lift 3x a week 1hr 30 minuites - 2hrs
    I train my whole body in the gym.

So basically I do P90x cardio at home and weights in the gym

lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jc95148 View Post
    I'm at 125lbs and 5'2" and 17 years old. I have been lifting since January as my New Years Resolution (before that I just did cardio 5 times a week and eating fast food 3-4 times a week) and been eating very clean 6 days a week, no fast foods and lots of veggies, protein, fruits, and minimal grains once a day and yes 2 peices of whole wheat or a bowl of oats and satisfying my cravings once a week. Dropped from 16% body fat to 12% eating 1800-2000 calories a day and lost only 2 pounds which is I think is good since that means I built muscle. Muscle are pretty much defined and I could do a slight pec dance LOL. But yea I'm planning on dropping some more fat to expose most of my hard work for a summer beach vacation in 5 weeks. My focus is to see my abs more since as of now, I see like 4 1/2 of them, lower abs are starting to show. So can you please help me out and give a rough estimate on how many calories I should take in? Remember I eat extremely clean for 6 days a week. I find this method to work since it increases my metabolism and controls my cravings during the week. I'm planning on hitting maybe 10%-11% body fat or lower if possible and I think the amount of muscle I have is enough for now, until winter and I will start clean bulking. Also I'm planning on cutting protein powder from my diet in the next 5 weeks which saves me 120 calories, Optimum Nutrition Whey. So can you please give me a rough estimate on how much calories I should take in for the next 5 weeks to accomplish my goal.

Heres my work out.
    For Cardio:
    P90x Plyometrics 1x a week
    P90x+ Kenpo Cardio Plus 2x a week
    P90x Core Synergistics
    For Resistance:
    I go to the gym to lift 3x a week 1hr 30 minuites - 2hrs
    I train my whole body in the gym.

So basically I do P90x cardio at home and weights in the gym
    maintenence -500 to -700
    Plus do exercise.

Plus do not time yourself. The abs come when they come.
    Trying to force it will drive you insane.

And drop p90x, stay in the gym.
    The Ultimate Resource on Dieting and Intermittent Fasting
    http://www.blastthebelly.com

cuckfonformity is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuckfonformity is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuckfonformity is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuckfonformity is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuckfonformity is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuckfonformity is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuckfonformity is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuckfonformity is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuckfonformity is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuckfonformity is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuckfonformity is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lvsteven View Post
    And drop p90x, stay in the gym.
    This.

Also, at 5'2 125 lbs, you probably should be dropping lower than 2000.

And you don't need to eat "clean." You need to count your macros and be in a deficit.