push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)

Red face Because I Know I Can...

I'm Baaaaack! Wow it's been a long time since I've been on bb.com and a lot has happened since. Instead of writing a whole novel I will give an update of what been happening in my life by point form:
    - last competition was June 2010
    - graduated from college with a degree in Exercise Science April 2011
    - traveled through Greece and spent a few days in Paris last summer with my sister (AMAzing!)
    - got engaged last July and am getting married October 2012
    - wasn't able to make a living from being only a personal trainer so I know work full time in a swine veterinarian office
    - kind of.... how do they say this... "let myself go" with my diet and have fallen into some bad habits but have still worked hard in the gym
    - looking to get back into the shape I was last summer by cleaning up my diet and following a solid workout routine

I think that about sums it up. Main point is, I'm struggling and I joined the forums again to try and help myself get back into the groove I was before! I know I can.... I've been there before

Now... time to work!
    Last edited by push_it; 05-11-2012 at 12:24 AM.
    Control it or it will control you

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Woohoo first one in on this! Glad to have you back, Jess. You sounded like you needed a little support out there in FB land. You will have us by your side here now. Get back on track kiddo. You know what to do. Just get your mental game back on and set a specific goal. Welcome back!!
    anne-marie

Scivation contest prep forum:

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

www.twitter.com/annebrugger

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good day all! I don't have much to post right now because I've decided to take this week off of lifting and only do cardio. Next week I will start a weight routine which I have done before and really like
    To help me keep track of my diet, I search out some apps and found a free one called Lose It! I've only used it for two days but so far it's been really handy and easy to use.
    Well that's all I got for now. Stay tuned for my transformation!

Originally Posted by annemarie_DJ View Post
    Woohoo first one in on this! Glad to have you back, Jess. You sounded like you needed a little support out there in FB land. You will have us by your side here now. Get back on track kiddo. You know what to do. Just get your mental game back on and set a specific goal. Welcome back!!
    Yup. You heard right in fb land. But I'm ready to go

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Am IN and will be kicking your a@@ regularly .........
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

The continual roller coaster. That should be my new nickname. I started off strong on Saturday by waking up and doing a spin class at the gym. I really enjoy spin classes They can be very challenging and the different instructors that we have at my gym all have different styles so you can really get a variety of drills depending on whose class you take. The day seemed to just get better from there. The sun was shining and I got lots of errands done. Then I road thr roller coaster down. Evening came and I caved I gave into the temptations and bad habit I am trying so hard to break. Maybe I should explain a bit. I am so "good" during the day with my diet but once bedtime comes something happens. I feel stupid for saying this but it's like I become a different person. I reach for a protein bar (which is what I ALWAYS binge on) and can't seem to stop at one. It's bad Sometimes I will eat like 3 or 4. Uh! Makes me so mad at myself the next day. And it's not just before bed that I do this. If I don't have this stupid binge before I go to bed then many times I will wake up in the middle of the night and do it. It's the cause of my wight gain and bad self-image and self esteem. It doesn't happen every night but it definetly happens more than it should and pretty much at least every weekend. It also happened Sunday night Grrr.
    Today has been wonderful so far! I went to the gym before work, which is always nice cuz there aren't many ppl there and it makes my evening free. I also road my pedal bike to work for the first time this year. I did it quite a bit last year and hope to keep it up again. It's about a 20 min ride but I don't do it in a slow leisurely way. I like to make it a bit of a workout

Chest and Triceps

Only highest weight/reps posted

20 min HIIT (45sec on:30 sec off)

Incline Barbell Bench Press s/s Incline Dumbbell Flyes

80lbs x 10 --- 22.5lbs x 15
    Flat Dumbbell Flyes s/s Flat Dumbbell Bench Press
    25lbs x 12 --- 32.5lbs x 10

10 min HIIT (60 sec on:30 sec off]

Rope Pressdown s/s OH Rope Extensions

70lbs x 9 --- 30lbs x 15
    Skull Crushers s/s Close Grip Bench
    35lbs x 15 --- 55lbs x 10

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    Am IN and will be kicking your a@@ regularly .........
    Thanks Mo

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey Jess, good for you for writing down on this forum your protein bar addiction. I'm sure it wasn't easy to tell us about it. I'm sorry you have these issues. On the other hand, I think everyone has self-doubt and self-esteem issues. So you are certainly not alone. You just need to get a handle on things. I know when I met you in person in Toronto last year, I thought you were gorgeous! And so tall and lovely! So you can do this, Jess. Try to think about the root of your problem. Maybe this will help you overcome it. Wish I could help more. All I can do is listen and support. Hang in there and look forward, not backwards!
    anne-marie

Scivation contest prep forum:

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

www.twitter.com/annebrugger

Beautiful sunny day to you all! I love the sun It's been hot here the past few days and I love it! I rode my bike to work on Monday and Tuesday but I did a photoshoot with my mom last night and got to bed late so I decided to sleep in and just drive to work today. My mom wanted to do a "test" pin up themed photoshoot so I got to get my hair and make up done and got to be her test subject. It was so much fun! I haven't seen the pics yet but I may post a few once my mom sends them to me.
    I knew I was doing the photos in the evening so yesterday I worked out in the morning. It was leg day
    I also would like to mention that my diet has been great and I've been sleeping through the nights Things are on track and I'm feeling good!

Legs
    Highest weights/reps posted

20 min jog/walk Treadmill

Squats s/s Stationary DB Lunge

65lbs x 10 --- 22.5lbs x 15
    Leg Ext s/s Leg Press
    75lbs x 15 --- 230lbs x 10 (minus the sled)
    Seated Leg Curl s/s RDL
    80lbs x 15 --- 95lbs x 10

Those weights might be off a bit cuz I'm going from what I remember and not my notebook lol

10 min Elliptical

Originally Posted by annemarie_DJ View Post
    Hey Jess, good for you for writing down on this forum your protein bar addiction. I'm sure it wasn't easy to tell us about it. I'm sorry you have these issues. On the other hand, I think everyone has self-doubt and self-esteem issues. So you are certainly not alone. You just need to get a handle on things. I know when I met you in person in Toronto last year, I thought you were gorgeous! And so tall and lovely! So you can do this, Jess. Try to think about the root of your problem. Maybe this will help you overcome it. Wish I could help more. All I can do is listen and support. Hang in there and look forward, not backwards!
    Thanks. It is hard to admit but it's a reoccurring thing that I need to face.