Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) imam0nst3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fozzy13 View Post
    dont sale it breh..just answer my questions.

Makes me mad...i spent my monies on this protein. Now im just sticking with big companies.
    yeah cuz bsn is trustworthy
    "the pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tommorw"
    get big
    lean bulking fo' liife

steak and eggs son, thats all you need

realrthanu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realrthanu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realrthanu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realrthanu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realrthanu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realrthanu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realrthanu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realrthanu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realrthanu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realrthanu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) realrthanu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If gold standard was used the test really isn't valid at all. Another hydrolized whey should have been used for the control. Perhaps ON hydro whey or Dym-100. The experiment needs to compare apples to apples not apples to oranges. Any chance of running another one? I could be wrong just throwing in my two cents.

copperions has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) copperions has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I did both the Lowry assay *and* A280 measurements.

realrthanu, why do you think a hydrolyzed whey should have been used? The APW product isn't hydrolyzed. The wheys I tested are all mixes of concentrate and isolate. And anyway, the protein is denatured in the Lowry assay so there shouldn't be an issue of conformation dependency.

ladygray111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Crap!!! Pure crap!!

Ive been on it for a month and i have lost incredible amount of mass and strength. I was wondering why anf started to look up this product. Such a horrible product. I have lost 15lb