thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Critique my starting strength bulk diet

Alright so I believe i'm an ecto mesomorph, i'm naturaly very skinny so for the most part i'm just looking for tips on how to eat more food and what food. (doesn't have to be clean)

wake up-glass of orange juice, some whole milke/protein powder and a spoonful of peanut butter.

meal #2-macaroni/chicken alfredo/hamburger helper (one of those 3 in changes depending on what I feel like eating)

pre workout meal- 4 whole organic eggs scarmbled, covered in lots of cheese, and served with 2 slices of buttered eziekiel bread toasted with a glass of orange juice.

preworkout supplements- jack3d or maniac (I have both and switch it up from time to time) and a teaspoon of creatine mono.

post workout- (all blended) 1 1/2 cups 1% milk, a spoonful of natural peanut butter, a scoop of whey protein, a scoop of mass gainer (mostly sugar and whey), 1 cup oatmeal, and about 3/4 cup frozen blueberries.

about an 1 post workout meal-kashi go lean crunch cereal mixed with wheaties fuel cereal with whole milk and fresh blueberries.

dinner-usually steak and potatos or chicken and potatos or whatever my mom makes everyone for dinner.

before going to bed-a **** ton of whole milke and maybe a cream cheese/peanut butter bagel

throughout the day I am sipping on a gallon of milk that is mixed with 3 scoops of whey protein, if I need a snack i make a cream cheese bagal, eat a spoonful of peanut butter, or something.

any bulking tips or critiques of my diet would me much aprieciated.

EDIT: I also take optimen (multivitamin) and fish oil as well.
    Last edited by thegymnast; 05-09-2012 at 11:59 AM.

brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000) brudman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A list of foods does not a diet make. It looks like you are probably getting enough of everything. If you are gaining weight, but not getting ridiculously fat, and are continuing to get stronger, you are doing it right. If those things are not happening, you probably are not doing it right.

Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mickles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    do you actually eat that same exact thing everyday in that order

moar chicken, steak, ground beef please
    bench 225x6
    squat 320x5
    dead 455x1

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How much time between "wake up" meal and meal 2? You should have a real breakfast. Like eggs, pancakes, toast, bagel, oatmeal, whatever. And some ways to increase calories is to drink chocolate milk, eat nuts, and pour olive oil on everything.
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thegymnast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's not always the exact same but for the most part it is.

Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
    How much time between "wake up" meal and meal 2? You should have a real breakfast. Like eggs, pancakes, toast, bagel, oatmeal, whatever. And some ways to increase calories is to drink chocolate milk, eat nuts, and pour olive oil on everything.
    I wake up, drink some orange juice, and continually drink my gallon of whole milk mixed with whey protein for like 45ish minutes then I make and eat meal #2