Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Kemo1990 View Post
    not sure if srs...

to each their own i guess

that last picture is absolute heaven. Would wife on the spot/10

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RaginSeason View Post
    Male bbers look awful too, no doubt about it. The problem is that it's male hormones that are being consumed so, as awful as it looks on men, it looks 10 times worse on women

Would you really rather look like a female bodybuilder than Jaime Koeppe Or Myria Pedron?
    There's a thread on here called are female athletes objectified? that I recommend you check out, since it more or less describes my point.

Replacing one society standard on women's bodies for another is dumb and problematic. Telling women what they should look like to be/feel feminine is dumb and problematic.

Saying it's okay for men to look like mass monsters because they allegedly retain their masculinity, while for women it's not because "it looks 10 times worse" is a complete double-standard.

Men on these boards all the time say "I love women who lift, you know, as long as they stay kinda soft and retain their femininity". Okay, cool. Maybe that's relevant when they're picking a partner, but since most of us don't come on bb.com to find a date, wgaf?

RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RaginSeason has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post
    T
    Replacing one society standard on women's bodies for another is dumb and problematic. Telling women what they should look like to be/feel feminine is dumb and problematic.

telling women to stay away from male anabolic hormones if they want to look feminine isn't dumb or problematic, it's common sense

Saying it's okay for men to look like mass monsters because they allegedly retain their masculinity, while for women it's not because "it looks 10 times worse" is a complete double-standard.

Where did I say it's okay for men to look like mass monsters? I said they look completely awful. Jay Cutler, as much as I respect his effort, looks like a caricature and I wouldn't want to be like that in a million years

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    telling women to stay away from male anabolic hormones if they want to look feminine isn't dumb or problematic, it's common sense
    The point... you have missed it entirely.

*sigh*

Men on these boards all the time say "I love women who lift, you know, as long as they stay kinda soft and retain their femininity". Okay, cool. Maybe that's relevant when they're picking a partner, but since most of us don't come on bb.com to find a date, wgaf?

These threads are nothing more than female lifters complaining that society doesn't like their obsession with becoming unnaturally large and ripped

If you don't care that society doesn't find you attractive or feminine, why make the thread in the first place? The reality of the situation is that you do care, which is why you whine that society prefers a softer figure. If you want to become unnaturally large and be repulsive to society, nobody is stopping you because clearly our opinions don't matter

I'm not going to tell Jay Cutler to stop doing what he's doing because he's perfectly fine with the idea that 99.9% of the general public thinks he looks like a circus freakshow

The point... you have missed it entirely.

*sigh*

You're not making much sense to me

The point in this thread is about society accepting female lifting and that's never going to happen if you choose to take steroids to become unnaturally large and ripped. If you don't care about being accepted by society and want to have a physique that appeals to almost nobody, then you can do that. It's a free country

These threads are nothing more than female lifters complaining that society doesn't like their obsession with becoming unnaturally large and ripped

If you don't care that society doesn't find you attractive or feminine, why make the thread in the first place? The reality of the situation is that you do care, which is why you whine that society prefers a softer figure. If you want to become unnaturally large and be repulsive to society, nobody is stopping you because clearly our opinions don't matter

I'm not going to tell Jay Cutler to stop doing what he's doing because he's perfectly fine with the idea that 99.9% of the general public thinks he looks like a circus freakshow
    ^ Lol.

One, I did not make this thread.

Two, I have no obsession with being "unnaturally large or ripped". Frankly, I am neither.

But your post pretty much perfectly demonstrates my point, so, for that I thank you.

Seriously, this is why 90% of guys who post in this section suck.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're not making much sense to me

The point in this thread is about society accepting female lifting and that's never going to happen if you choose to take steroids to become unnaturally large and ripped. If you don't care about being accepted by society and want to have a physique that appeals to almost nobody, then you can do that. It's a free country
    You're making a huge leap here just to push your agenda. There is a HUGE difference between a woman who lifts and has muscle, and a pro female bodybuilder. You get that, right?
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

^ Lol.

One, I did not make this thread.
    Regardless, I see threads like this all the time with female lifters complaining that society doesn't like their muscle obsessions and then, at the same time saying they don't care if they don't appeal to anybody

Which is it? If you don't care, why make the thread in the first place?

Two, I have no obsession with being "unnaturally large or ripped". Frankly, I am neither.
    cool, so what's the issue?

Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    You're making a huge leap here just to push your agenda. There is a HUGE difference between a woman who lifts and has muscle, and a pro female bodybuilder. You get that, right?

absolutely, which is why I'm a huge fan of all natural female lifters who lift heavy weights and look great. I just can't condone the usage of steroids and other artificial enhancers to look unnaturally large and ripped. The point of my whole debate is that people love the look of female lifters, society just doesn't like the look of roided up fitness models and bodybuilders because it doesn't look feminine, natural or healthy

You look great yourself

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Most of my gfs are weakling cardio bunnies who are super frail and thin and say I look like a man. LOL I'm far from it and want to get way more cut. It's just personal flavor and lifestyle and what you're use to seeing.

I personally long for a work out buddy who is a female that wants to build muscle.
    R 1 35
    L├┼┤
    2 4 6

"No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
    Most of my gfs are weakling cardio bunnies who are super frail and thin and say I look like a man. LOL I'm far from it and want to get way more cut. It's just personal flavor and lifestyle and what you're use to seeing.

I personally long for a work out buddy who is a female that wants to build muscle.
    I know where you are coming from, all of my friends don't lift with me in dear of getting bulky. However, I guess you could call me a "cardio bunny" since I run 60-70 miles a week, but I also lift, and I lift heavy. Female distance runners have a stereotype of being "weak", but anyone who calls me weak gets an ass whoopin!
    Last edited by pineappled; 05-07-2012 at 01:39 PM. Reason: misspelled the word "know"
    Make a map of what you see, direct pain effectively.

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by pineappled View Post
    I know where you are coming from, all of my friends don't lift with me in dear of getting bulky. However, I guess you could call me a "cardio bunny" since I run 60-70 miles a week, but I also lift, and I lift heavy. Female distance runners have a stereotype of being "weak", but anyone who calls me weak gets an ass whoopin!
    That is impressive! I was more or less referring to women who only go to the gym to live on the cardio equipment & worry about turning 'into a man'.

I love seeing muscles on women. It shows such dedication and I admire it.
    R 1 35
    L├┼┤
    2 4 6

"No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That is impressive! I was more or less referring to women who only go to the gym to live on the cardio equipment & worry about turning 'into a man'.

workout partner is this way. Since I've known her in three months I've lost four pounds and four body fat points. She's like what are you doing today , "lifting heavy and cardio" oh imma just do cardio MAN i need to loose this tummy, "come lift with me" she says no. I shake my head and keep it moving.

EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100) EricTheAwesome is not very well liked. (-100)
    Putting on just 5lbs of muscle a year is extremly hard. Im not sure if some people realize how much BF they actually have.

Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As a bodybuilder, I love women with muscles. Period.

dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    @Illinistrive and Raginseason......you guys are arguing completely different topics.

Anyway, at the end of the day, people are by right allowed to think what they want, and skinny women vs fat women vs muscled women is not the only issue that mainstream society takes issue with. Motorcyclists, smokers, nudists.....etc the list goes on.

This world will always be full of the conforming majority that will complain about the outgoing minority that rock the boat. It's the way of the world. Do something about it, not by words but with actions...i.e. not giving a ****.

P.S

I think super cut female bodybuilders are super hot

like....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd_7S...F694C655EFF386
    Last edited by dyuv001; 05-07-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dyuv001 View Post
    @Illinistrive and Raginseason......you guys are arguing completely different topics.

Anyway, at the end of the day, people are by right allowed to think what they want, and skinny women vs fat women vs muscled women is not the only issue that mainstream society takes issue with. Motorcyclists, smokers, nudists.....etc the list goes on.

This world will always be full of the conforming majority that will complain about the outgoing minority that rock the boat. It's the way of the world. Do something about it, not by words but with actions...i.e. not giving a ****.

P.S

I think super cut female fitness models are super hot

like....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd_7S...F694C655EFF386
    that video makes me think of kai greene some reason

dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dyuv001 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kemo1990 View Post
    that video makes me think of kai greene some reason
    Lol.....how does that make you think of kai greene?

pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50) pineappled will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Oh okay I get what you mean! I know these girls who define a workout as "30 minutes on the elliptical". Boring!
    Make a map of what you see, direct pain effectively.

Oh okay I get what you mean! I know these girls who define a workout as "30 minutes on the elliptical". Boring!
    I know a girl whose workout consists basically of cardio and bodyweight exercises, she is always sweating, no heavy lifting but with a good diet, she looks pretty bloody good. Boring for one is amazing for another.

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get onto the gym managers as they know all the members and can put out feelers to those (body building)women or you or they can even put it up on a message board in the gym...

MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MBidas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like soft muscle
    1rd Rule: Have more than you show.

Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500) Riley2112 is not very helpful. (-500)
    It's hot dw

MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All depends on your goals. I always see female gym newbies starting out with eliptical and treadmill. For them just getting to the gym to burn some calories is an accomplishment. If they want to build some muscle by lifting that's cool, but for many it's simply not on their radar. My sis does both lifting and cardio and I have the utmost respect for her. Most of her girlfriends are jealous how lean she is. The only time she hears offhand comments is at family functions, and that's from older women who are out of shape. =)

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I think every normal person on the planet (who isn't blind) can easily tell the difference between muscle vs fat.

Then again maybe not. We have tons of women who start threads around here claiming they build muscle easily, they have too much muscle, etc...when the truth is they hold more body fat then they think and constantly confuse the 2.
    ^^ what Kimm said. And this becomes more evident as we age. Skin and bones may be okay on a 17YO, but at age 40, skin and bones tends to make one look like a starved and diseased octogenarian.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I thought every (not literally EVERY) woman wanted to be toned and perky...which requires having muscle.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

Originally Posted by rdferguson View Post
    I thought every (not literally EVERY) woman wanted to be toned and perky...which requires having muscle.
    You'd be surprised. I've seen pictures of Cameron Diaz or Jessica Biel posted on other forums and some of the responses were "EW, she is WAY too muscular!"

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rdferguson View Post
    THey do, just they think pilates, zumba and the seated bicycle for cardio while texting will get them that. Oh and weighted side bends w/ a 10 lb plate. The only time you'll see most women EVER pick up a plate at the gym.

no hate on pilates or zumba, but it's just really the lack of pushing themselves further and harder, I think. That's what's needed to elicit change in the body IMO.

mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i started lifting while i was in canada and when i came back to brazil i had to deal with some prejudice. mostly because i was at higher bf level so the fat on top of the muscle made me look really big. now that i'm more defined i'm not having any problems, people always compliment my legs. girls around here only train legs and i have well developed upper body as well. i thought that going to clubs i would have to hear some bull**** talk from guys but they usually just ask me if i fight some kind of martial art.