Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Had argument with GF, She said her i'm worse than her ex

Had quite a bad arguement with GF, I told her forget it lets break up.

She said to me 'your worse than my ex, atleast he didnt make me cry while in a relationship, only after..'

We made back up and when I questioned her on it she said she was just mad and didn't mean it..

I also found out that shes been checking his ******** approx. once a week, Even though they aren't friends or anything..

I guess you could say he was her first love, Was with her 9 months, Broke up a year ago cus he cheated on her, She wanted him back, took the breakup badly but says shes finally over it now. Been with her 3 months..

I just feel worried that she said that to me, And checks his fb once a week...

KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KummatMibrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by blumnblam View Post
    The fact that in a time of emotional distress, the thought of her ex-bf even came across her mind should be a red flag for you.

Might be high time to jump ship, for your own sanity. She wants to think about him.
    Thanks for reply brah...

PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PunkDrummer11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeahh... OP you need to get out of there, srs.
    Wave goodbye to your past, you've got your whole life to lead. -August Burns Red

Bench - 295
    Squat - 275
    Deadlift - 385
    OHP - 165

Originally Posted by PunkDrummer11 View Post
    Yeahh... OP you need to get out of there, srs.
    I appreciate the srs replies brahs,
    I agree with what your saying but this girl brahs, shes my first and srs I know everyone says it but I just dont wanna leave her..

When I read it back to myself I can see how bad the first post sounds but I just dont wanna leave her

Can I speak to her about it or something somehow

WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What she means is that her ex got at least two inches of her that you never will

UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberPigeon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's one of those things that once said, can never be taken back. What a dumb bish.
    Major red flag. You should jump ship.

Are you really prepared to be anyone's second best? Knowing that she still is infatuated by him and the only reason she's not still with him is 'cos he wouldnt have her back? don't be that guy bro.

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this is a healthy relationship that will endure the test of time.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) levijay has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, post her pic and I will tell you what to do. srs.
    *used to lift crew*

Originally Posted by UberPigeon View Post
    That's one of those things that once said, can never be taken back. What a dumb bish.

Are you really prepared to be anyone's second best? Knowing that she still is infatuated by him and the only reason she's not still with him is 'cos he wouldnt have her back? don't be that guy bro.
    Thanks for the srs reply brah, Honestly I appreciate it..

What your saying makes so much sense but I dont want to leave her brah, feel my pain..

Feel like crying right now..

cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) cawkman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
    *MISC EMPIRE CREW*

Rustler's Ambition fitnessbyjay's Avatar
    fitnessbyjay is a name known to all. (+5000) fitnessbyjay is a name known to all. (+5000) fitnessbyjay is a name known to all. (+5000) fitnessbyjay is a name known to all. (+5000) fitnessbyjay is a name known to all. (+5000) fitnessbyjay is a name known to all. (+5000) fitnessbyjay is a name known to all. (+5000) fitnessbyjay is a name known to all. (+5000) fitnessbyjay is a name known to all. (+5000) fitnessbyjay is a name known to all. (+5000) fitnessbyjay is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KummatMibrah View Post
    Thanks for the srs reply brah, Honestly I appreciate it..

What your saying makes so much sense but I dont want to leave her brah, feel my pain..

Feel like crying right now..
    shh no tears, only dreams now

actually, dreams and pics
    ***Los Angeles Misc Crew***

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would have said, take it back and if she didn't I would walk.
    No lifting crew

The peasant of Misc TaijinKyofusho's Avatar
    TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TaijinKyofusho is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by WHeitzman View Post
    What she means is that her ex got at least two inches of her that you never will
    Optimistic Crew
    No fap and cold shower Crew
    Cries while watching romantic movies Crew
    Women will only bring you down Crew
    Disregard women acquire everything Crew

xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She still has feelings for him brah. Make sure shes over him before getting yourself wrapped up completely in a relationship with her.

Checking his fb page every week? why? not cool at all.

make sure he's out her system completely before moving forward with her. Sounds like shes still not totally over him.
    ( ‾ʖ̫‾) anti-crew

xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJuggHeadx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by UberPigeon View Post

words of truth were spoken here.
    ( ‾ʖ̫‾) anti-crew

Originally Posted by PrimeraRS View Post
    I would have said, take it back and if she didn't I would walk.
    She did take it back bro, She said she said it cause she was angry..

I said even though your angry you must have been thinking it, and then it just came out with you realising what your saying..

And she said no, I was just angry and didnt mean it, Im sorry and theres nothing else I can do about it now..

Originally Posted by xJuggHeadx View Post
    She still has feelings for him brah. Make sure shes over him before getting yourself wrapped up completely in a relationship with her.

Checking his fb page every week? why? not cool at all.

make sure he's out her system completely before moving forward with her. Sounds like shes still not totally over him.

Appreciate the reply brah, I want to make her over him.. But im afraid that I cant do it and its all up to her only?

How can I do it brah?

Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wouldn't leave her, yet. I would watch closely and see if she continues to check the ********. You don't want to bring it up to her, because she will just get pissed at you for invading her privacy, you'll look like a beta bitch and she will get smart and start covering her tracks.

technically, she didn't do anything wrong. i would wait and see if she does, then catch her in the act... even if there is one, you don't even know. suspicions are what you have.

OR

if she isn't worth all the BS. just dump her.
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰LOOK UP☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰✈

Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why not talk to her? Tell her your concerns and say you feel like you still have feelings for him, and think about him often (chking his fb) and bringing him up in an argument....i've never been with a girl who brought up their ex in an argument for comparison sake. Really is a sign that she's not over him. Talk to her about it, see what she says, maybe she'll agree, maybe she won't. But you should accept there's a chance she may try to get back with him and leave ya. For now, she's checking his fb once a week, but if i knew that...I'd be a bit paranoid. Next step is to add him...msg him....meet up. Just fookin talk to her.

edit: don't mention her checking his fb if you found out by being a creepy mofo.

Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10) Leonius is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can't make her get over him. This relationship is heading toward a mess. Leave before you get hurt.

High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) High_Endurance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    truth always comes out in a fight...

chances are you are worst than her ex
    WW...........WW I S C O N S I N
    WW...........WW I S C O N S I N
    WW...WW...WW I S C O N S I N
    WWW......WWW I S C O N S I N

stanlee010178 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlee010178 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlee010178 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlee010178 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlee010178 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlee010178 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlee010178 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlee010178 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlee010178 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlee010178 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlee010178 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you dont fuking deserve a girl, I've never had a gf, you dont understand my pain, you should feel my pain
    /==========\
    I do it for the lulz.

zazenzach is on a distinguished road. (+10) zazenzach is on a distinguished road. (+10) zazenzach is on a distinguished road. (+10) zazenzach is on a distinguished road. (+10) zazenzach is on a distinguished road. (+10) zazenzach is on a distinguished road. (+10) zazenzach is on a distinguished road. (+10) zazenzach is on a distinguished road. (+10) zazenzach is on a distinguished road. (+10) zazenzach is on a distinguished road. (+10) zazenzach is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by blumnblam View Post
    The fact that in a time of emotional distress, the thought of her ex-bf even came across her mind should be a red flag for you.

Might be high time to jump ship, for your own sanity. She wants to think about him.
    rep'd for the truth

SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    RED FLAGS BRAH.

This kind of thing happened to me and my THEN g/f of 2 years. 9 months later she broke up with me saying that she started messaging him on fb behind my back and now wants to work things out with him.

I'd watch her actions with that pretty closely from now on OR just dump her ass.

Originally Posted by Explosions View Post
    Why not talk to her? Tell her your concerns and say you feel like you still have feelings for him, and think about him often (chking his fb) and bringing him up in an argument....i've never been with a girl who brought up their ex in an argument for comparison sake. Really is a sign that she's not over him. Talk to her about it, see what she says, maybe she'll agree, maybe she won't. But you should accept there's a chance she may try to get back with him and leave ya. For now, she's checking his fb once a week, but if i knew that...I'd be a bit paranoid. Next step is to add him...msg him....meet up. Just fookin talk to her.

edit: don't mention her checking his fb if you found out by being a creepy mofo.
    I wont mention the FB, Might mention the fact she brought him up in arguement.. She could add him or message him etc but doesn't look like she has, Says shes over him and that even if he came back now she wouldn't take him back cus shes got me, And she loves me...
    I dunno man.. I like her alot..

Originally Posted by Leonius View Post
    You can't make her get over him. This relationship is heading toward a mess. Leave before you get hurt.
    I know I cant make her, thats what I fear..... I think its too late to not get hurt brah, thats why I wanna try and make it work

TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TankerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Might want to ask her why she is checking his ********.. even though the answer is obvious, she should know it's not okay
    Ralph please stay. ;)

I always rep back. Lemme know if I missed you

Originally Posted by SquallFF8 View Post
    RED FLAGS BRAH.

This kind of thing happened to me and my THEN g/f of 2 years. 9 months later she broke up with me saying that she started messaging him on fb behind my back and now wants to work things out with him.

I'd watch her actions with that pretty closely from now on OR just dump her ass.
    Thanks for the advice brah.. Wow GF of 2 years, Wow...

zela is a name known to all. (+5000) zela is a name known to all. (+5000) zela is a name known to all. (+5000) zela is a name known to all. (+5000) zela is a name known to all. (+5000) zela is a name known to all. (+5000) zela is a name known to all. (+5000) zela is a name known to all. (+5000) zela is a name known to all. (+5000) zela is a name known to all. (+5000) zela is a name known to all. (+5000)
    use and abuse her OP and post some pics

find a new one and cut the chute

Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Explosions is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Appreciate the reply brah, I want to make her over him.. But im afraid that I cant do it and its all up to her only?

How can I do it brah?
    Why would you wanna be with a girl who isn't really into you? You can't really do much..and tbh if you wk'd her when she's pinning for her ex, you'll look beta and he'll look better. My advise if you truly want this girl into you is be prepared to lose her. Show you can live without her and that SHE is lucky to have you. If you said what I said, the broke up, she'd think you're a man and won't settle for being treated like sh!t. She'll respect you. Maybe then she might regret her actions, maybe she won't.

Best case scenario = she comes back as she's attracted to your not giving a sh!t attitude and is then into you. worst case..but not really = you're single and can find a girl that is into you and you have some pride.

edit: saw your post...if she says she's into you and over him, then believe her if you trust her. What i would do is explain that while she says that, it makes you question that by bringing him into the argument. Be honest, relationships aren't hard if people are honest and communicate.

HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000) HappyBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I appreciate the srs replies brahs,
    I agree with what your saying but this girl brahs, shes my first and srs I know everyone says it but I just dont wanna leave her..

When I read it back to myself I can see how bad the first post sounds but I just dont wanna leave her
    it's super super easy to get overly emotionally attached to your first brah, lots of guys do it. you get this serious attachment because you've never experienced sex or the emotions that come alongside it, and you think that she's special and unique and that nobody else can ever make you feel like this because nobody ever has before. hormones are going wild and it gets into your head.

if I could go back in time I would get myself about 3 months into my 3 year oneitis and slap myself silly while shouting at myself to sort myself the f*ck out.

you should never put up with things that you consider unacceptable. she can say it and take it back, but that doesn't change the fact that she said it; making up and pretending like it never happened is just letting her walk all over you. you deserve to be treated as well as you treat a girl in a relationship.

not saying definitely break up with her but try to look at some of the stuff she's said and done from an objective and rational viewpoint. if you consider a girl appearing to be infatuated with her ex and comparing you negatively to him in an argument acceptable, then by all means stay with her. but if you think she's treated you badly or that she has more feelings for him than you, end it and find someone else (it will happen even if you worry it won't).

it's really hard to break a girl's infatuation with someone else, and if you don't do it within a couple of days you usually won't manage to.

idk maybe I'm wrong but I read your posts here and just think that you're potentially going down a road I've been down. take misc advice with a pinch of salt though, we don't know you or your gf so ultimately you have to think it through yourself and figure out what you want rather than doing what a bunch of strangers on the internet tell you to do.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ✰ Tottenham Hotspur Football Club ✰
    & The Temple of the Screaming Electron