Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Envy's take on Southland Performance GlycoMyx

GlycoMyx (tm) is the new high-performance, glycemically advanced carbohydrate source by Southland Performance Products. Using a special blend of High-Anthocyanin Purple Sweet Potato Powder, Whole grain powdered oats, and Glucomannan, GlycoMyx(tm) offers the ideal source of carbs for uses as varied as preworkout, meal-replacement, and post workout replenishment. GlycoMyx(tm) helps contribute to healthy cholesterol levels, and offers a filling nutrient-dense option perfect for positive body composition effects. The Anthocyanin content helps maintain a healthy vascular response to NO, and provides for incredible muscle fullness and pumps.

Ingredients: High-Anthocyanin Purple Sweet Potato Powder, Whole oat powder, Glucomannan (konjac).

Serving size: 50g (70cc)
    Servings per container: 18

Carbohydrates: 39g
    Fiber: 7g

I'm a total fan of the label as it is not a maltodextrin or waxy maize starch carb supplement. Whenever a carb supplement is discussed on this forum people normally say "use ground oats" or something of that nature, so the inclusion of whole oat powder is a plus. Finally, the 7 grams of fiber doesn't hurt one bit.

Taste - I tasted the powder straight from the tub and it tastes pretty "earthy" to me. I really have a hard time describing the flavor (because it is unflavored perhaps, lol), but it isn't good nor is it bad. I've only used it mixed with lemon cream pie 2.0 and it does not overpower the taste of the shake at all. The two flavors actually work pretty well together.

Texture - The powder is dense, but it mixes easily in a regular shaker bottle or a Blender Bottle. I barely even notice it there when I mix it with 2:1 milk to water and a scoop or a scoop and a half of protein powder. I do prefer the mouth feel of this to ground oat powder, because it does not thicken the shake as much.

Satiety - This is one of the best aspects of GlycoMyx in my opinion. I feel full after consuming this as an MRP, but I don't feel like I can't eat for 4-5 hours like I would with ground oats and protein. I really like to use this as my first meal of the day so it's good to be able to eat again a few hours later if I want to.

Verdict - I highly recommend this product for those who regularly purchase carb supplements. I'm not sure of the final cost of the product, but if it is priced under $18, then it will be a pretty good value. I'm sure I will keep GlycoMyx in my arsenal for quite a while (especially because it turns my drink purple).

I'll have to update this thread with a label and a few photos later on. I'll throw a few more updates when I use this around workout or cardio time.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good stuff. I would reduce preworkout dosage to a half a scoop about 45 minutes prior. You will definitely notice it, big time.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

ThermoGum...Just Chew It!

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

"The only question is...which is to be Master? That is all." - Lewis Carroll

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Good stuff. I would reduce preworkout dosage to a half a scoop about 45 minutes prior. You will definitely notice it, big time.
    I'll give that a try. I was going to go for a full scoop, but that would probably sit in my stomach a tad bit too long. GlycoMyx pre and Vendetta intra will be a liquid carb lovers dream.

Echo in Eternity

dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000) dsade is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Elliptical Envy View Post
    I'll give that a try. I was going to go for a full scoop, but that would probably sit in my stomach a tad bit too long. GlycoMyx pre and Vendetta intra will be a liquid carb lovers dream.
    A full scoop was definitely too much for me. GlycoMyx truly shines in its vascular response enhancement...especially when combined with Agmatine and/or citrulline malate.
    "Blood, Sweat, and Tears doesn't mean crying while you struggle to put your tampon in." ~dsade

---ACCELERATED gains * increased MASS = unstoppable FORCE--- Know your physics for maximum performance.
    "Don't you know there ain't no Devil, there's just God when he's drunk" -Tom Waits

unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000) unccwrestler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good review Envy, I may have to give this a shot once my WMS tub is finished.
    AI Testopro/Massularia/Glycobol starts 1/1/2016

Sponsored CL Purple Wrath Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146239613

Gaspari Glycofuse Review
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148270853&p=950973003#post950973003

A full scoop was definitely too much for me. GlycoMyx truly shines in its vascular response enhancement...especially when combined with Agmatine and/or citrulline malate.
    I'm sure I have some of that stuff here in my supplement box. Vengeance will be used and abused very soon.

Originally Posted by unccwrestler View Post
    Good review Envy, I may have to give this a shot once my WMS tub is finished.
    Go for it!

Echo in Eternity

Bumpin it up for this week's preworkout experiment!

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stoked to try this one out, it may very well be my first Southland purchase

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Stoked to try this one out, it may very well be my first Southland purchase
    It's truly UNREAL.

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I must be out of the loop on this one... So it's no longer a Genomyx product?

Matt are you teaming with Southland now?
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post

Yes, to save the hassle, I believe Protocol and Slin Sane are the only remaining Genomyx products. They will be adding more shortly but the majority are with Southland now.

It's going to be funny seeing new all over the place.. when it's really not

Either way, I also enjoyed Glycemyx.. err, Glycomyx

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    no pictures ? negged

Originally Posted by fitnfirm View Post
    no pictures ? negged
    You want pictures of his purple what?

fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) fitnfirm has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    purple ? I think he may be abusing something then LOL

You want pictures of his purple what?

Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post

There is an official statement issued that I can't really comment further on. My self, my services, and my formulations are now either under my own control (Flawless Skin Couture, Thermogenesauce, etc) or released/releasing through SOuthland Performance Products (SPP.)

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You got a price point on this Dsade?
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    You got a price point on this Dsade?
    Under $20.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Under $20.

Will most def be buying
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

GeorgeShannon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for sharing.

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My god that's a sexy label!

Originally Posted by _NimbusTim_ View Post
    My god that's a sexy label!
    Our Mission Statement? We're bringing sexy back.

Hey hey, I'm glad you posted the label. I'll have an update today once I finish some errands. Dsade, if I want to use this in water pre-workout how much water should I use with a 1/2 scoop of Glycomyx?

Originally Posted by fitnfirm View Post
    no pictures ? negged
    My cell phone camera does not function I guess I could use my digital camera, but I'd have to use one of those image hosting sites.

Echo in Eternity

Hey hey, I'm glad you posted the label. I'll have an update today once I finish some errands. Dsade, if I want to use this in water pre-workout how much water should I use with a 1/2 scoop of Glycomyx?

My cell phone camera does not function I guess I could use my digital camera, but I'd have to use one of those image hosting sites.
    10-12 ounces for a half scoop...and drink it quickly. The longer it sits the more moisture it picks up and thickens.

10-12 ounces for a half scoop...and drink it quickly. The longer it sits the more moisture it picks up and thickens.
    Cool beans, sir. I want one of those pretty bottles

Echo in Eternity

Cool beans, sir. I want one of those pretty bottles
    Well, the labels ARE glossy for easy cleanup.

Update for the day - took a 1/2 scoop of Glycomyx along with some protein pre-workout instead of Vendetta and I didn't notice the substitution. The energy was there just as if I took Vendetta and it was light on my stomach. I'll give this a go before cardio tomorrow (I hate cardio even though my name is elliptical envy) I'm still pretty darn happy with Glycomyx. I really like it as an additive to my morning protein shake the most though.

Edit - I failed to touch on something yesterday. I did notice some great pumps and vascular dialation using Glycomyx pre-workout, but I also took Vengeance so it could have been a combination of both. I'll find a different pre-workout product so it doesn't skew things. It has been a while since I've used Vengeance so I can't remember if things were enhanced or not. Round two should be tomorrow.
    Last edited by Elliptical Envy; 05-09-2012 at 08:52 AM.

Echo in Eternity

My phone camera is fixed so I can finally take pictures. I was powerless without my phone camera. I don't know of a decent image hosting website to use though.

Echo in Eternity

My phone camera is fixed so I can finally take pictures. I was powerless without my phone camera. I don't know of a decent image hosting website to use though.
    I still use Photobucket, honestly. Imgur is also a good one.

Gotta postpone this review until after I get over this stomach virus I have. As much as I love GlycoMyx, I just don't see myself using it right now. I'll be back in action and continuing this review as soon as possible.

Echo in Eternity