Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sixthsense View Post
    Good call on the grams and the scoop. This kind of thing occurs with every powder on the planet, LOL.

I also actually WEIGH everything as you do!
    I do the same thing!!!
    I noticed that when I take Karbolyn I fill out nicely

Have you noticed that yet?
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been experiencing great results taking the Karbolyn post workout, along with the All American EFX HBM, Kre-Alkalyn and the LBA-Pro. One outstanding feature that I've noticed using the Karbolyn- is that it's such a rapidly absorbing carbohydrate, that after you ingest it, you can just feel your muscles sucking that stuff right up and volumizing your pumps! This product has really helped prolong my pumps and speed up my recovery taking it post-workout! Not to mention, the stuff tastes awesome! Definitely a 5 star product!!!
    Expert writer for All American EFX
    Sports Nutritionist
    WABDL Drug Free Power Athlete
    Ambassador: TEAMGETITIN @ig_thegetitincrew_

TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    interesting results on the recovery after the soccer game. also i too always weigh karbolyn, the scoop is pretty close but in contest prep precision is key!

-Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10)

DAY 9 with KARBOLYN

Day 9:

So I managed to drop weight again today, yes! Abs and cardio today. Was bumped up to 40 minutes of MISS cardio for now, I usually do it on the stepmill. I did abs first and then cardio.

I was able to knock out the cardio no problem today without any heavy lifting beforehand. Today was pre and post KARBOLYN with some BCAAs for during.

1-Strength/Rep Increase: No issues here. Did all my weighted ab work without any strength loss.
    2-Sustained Workout Energy/Stamina: No problems with energy or stamina during training. Plenty of energy to finish.
    4-Pumps: No real noticeable pump today but My abs were poppin big time. I could really tell my legs were soaking up all the carbs too as they were vascular full.
    5-Recovery from Workouts: So far this is the thing I am most happy and impressed with. My recovery is better than ever, even when on higher carb intake. Usually the day after a soccer game I can hardly walk but had no problem doing the stepmill today.
    6-Side Effects: again no bloating or cramping I’m assuming I will have none from here on out but will continue to update.
    7-Overall assessment: Quickly moving to the top of my must have supplement list!

-Tim-
    Follow me on my journey to becoming a Professional Natural Bodybuilder
    https://www.********.com/pages/Tim-Jorgenson-Road-to-Becoming-a-Natural-Pro-Bodybuilder/181592088604740

-Owner- BigCheetahNutrition.com

Member of Team Wilson:
    http://www.teamwilsonbb.com/

-Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10) -Jorgy- is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Day 10

DAY 10:

Third day in a row of dropping weight! Can’t wait to get back on stage.

Today was chest and shoulders followed by my HIIT cardio. Tomorrow is my last high carb day before my competition and these past few days have been miserable. So hungry and tired, but not during my workouts. Pre and post KARBOLYN today. Surprisingly I actually did get a pump even though I was not expecting it from being so depleted. And with only 30 grams of KARBOLYN beforehand.

I made it through my normal workout and am still dumbbell pressing triple digit weights for 10+ reps. I attribute this to my diet and the nutrient timing as structured around my workouts. This is exactly where KARBOLYN comes in, a superior product delivering results. I have noticed small changes since I switched from dextrose and waxy. Greater pumps and energy even on less carbs. Also, no mixing issues or bloat what so ever.

I even managed to make it to a Twins game after this workout and not be tempted by all the good smelling food.

-Tim-
    https://www.********.com/pages/Tim-Jorgenson-Road-to-Becoming-a-Natural-Pro-Bodybuilder/181592088604740

Member of Team Wilson:

#50!!!!!!

Finally my 50th post so I can now add in links and pics and stuff

Member of Team Wilson:

Originally Posted by -Jorgy- View Post
    Preface:

First off I would like to thank “sixthsense” and All American EFX for the opportunity to be a product tester for this product that I have wanted to try for quite some time now.

-Thank You-

I will be testing and logging my use of KARBOLYN during the final weeks/days of my contest prep. Also I will continue to log post competition, while gradually bringing my macros back up. I do plan to utilize the product for my final peak-week as well as for my “load” phase prior to stepping on stage.

Competition day is May 19th; it is the Mr & Ms Natural Minnesota and IFPA Pro North American bodybuilding and figure championships. http://www.naturalmnbodybuilding.com/ I will be competing here for my IFPA Pro Card.

I have been dieting since January 1st and have been following the nutrition advice of my Prep Coach and Owner of Team Wilson: 2: http://www.teamwilsonbb.com/ Part of this diet strategy is to utilize the precise timing of nutrients. More specifically precisely timing your workout nutrition, what and when to ingest it are critical. For more info refer to his article here: http://www.muscleandstrength.com/art...h-workout.html It is specifically in these workout nutrition “shakes” where I will be replacing my existing carb sources with KARBOLYN.

Previously/currently I have used in these shakes: Kool-Aide powder, Gatorade powder (sugar, Glucose-Fructose), Pure Dextrose, Waxy Maize (several different companies), GenR8 Vitargo, Dymatize FLUD, even and probably some I’m forgetting. I will be to the best of my ability comparing the KARBOLYN to these and what I recall of each.
    I will do my best to not give any scientific details I have no data to support, i.e. my insulin level was much higher today than normal.
    I will try to keep my review as objective as possible.

My nutrition and supplementation is to remain unchanged up to peak-week. Also, as I am paying someone for their services I am not going to be specific on the diet break down and go into many specifics on a daily basis. I will however state that right now my daily macros are:
    Total Calories=1971
    Protein=198
    Carbs=180
    Fats=51
    With a significant portion of these carbs coming in during my training shakes, now from KARBOLYN.

I hope you all enjoy my review and at the least find it to be informative of what I am claiming to notice from using this product.

-Tim-
    Updated with links inserted into the body of the write up

Member of Team Wilson:

Day 11

Day 11:

High carb day today and again it falls on my leg/calves day  This means I get more food and more KARBOLYN pre-post workout. Today was Friday and it’s nice as hell outside so I knew the gym was going to be dead, and I was right!

The plan is to stick with the same weights as my previous few workouts.

My workout today was this:
    Hack Squat
    Leg extension
    Angled leg press
    Wide leg smith-machine squats
    Lying leg curls
    Lunges

So first things first I warmed up and began my first working set. I felt good but was considering if I should take it slightly easy and not risk getting hurt 1 week out. But what the hell I decided to push myself. And am I glad I didn’t puss out. Ended up getting 13 quality reps out on the Hack Squat with a weight I was only getting 8 reps with previously. My legs were pumped burning and I loved it. At one week out I was still setting new PR’s for number of reps, nice!

The rest of the workout was not affected and I was able to get out extra weight on the leg extension too. All in all this was a sick workout not to mention I’m only 7 days out from my comp where usually I can’t hardly squat 135 for reps.

-Tim-

Also I am sad to report that today I did have some clumping of my KARBOLYN. It wasn't much but after the unbelieveable mixability I have seen up to this point I was surprised. See picture below. I did end up eating it, it was chewy and sweet. It was just like the clumps I see from dymatize FLUD but not nearly as big. Not enough to turm me off from the product but I wanted to share it with anyone reading this. I even tried to add more water and get it to dissolve but couldn't.

Member of Team Wilson:

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hmmm, weird, I never had any clumping! If you notice this more, and it becomes and issue, let me know. I will report it to the formulator!
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

Hmmm, weird, I never had any clumping! If you notice this more, and it becomes and issue, let me know. I will report it to the formulator!
    Yeah, I was very surprised too. I didn't notice anything strange when I was putting it into the shaker either. Powder was fine and had no clumps. Probably just a fluke.

Definitely not something I expect to become a common issue.

Member of Team Wilson:

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, I was very surprised too. I didn't notice anything strange when I was putting it into the shaker either. Powder was fine and had no clumps. Probably just a fluke.

Definitely not something I expect to become a common issue.
    Cool, well, let me know just in case as this is important info.

Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Derek2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I haven't experienced any clumping to this point, but I will watch for it. Overall, I really like keeping up with your log. Good job.
    [x] cutting
    [ ] bulking

“Stronger than yesterday, weaker than tomorrowâ€

braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) braskibra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No clumping here but i always add the water into the shaker first then add the karbo, saves it from sticking to the bottom

I'm back

Sorry I have been MIA for a while. The peak week was a new one for me had me spread thin prepping food and making sure things were right on.

But the good news is I took second place, narrowly missing my chance at a pro-card. Not what I was hoping for but a big improvement from where I was. The guy that beat me was a friend from the gym and he had 30 pounds on me, but I held my own for sure.
    Also, my team mate who was also prepped by the same person won the Pro Division so it was a good day all around. Go Team Wilson.

See my photos and follow my progress here:
    https://www.********.com/pages/Tim-J...81592088604740

OK, so after a 4 day zero carb deplete I started to load for my competition. My initial 2 carb feedins were in the area of 250 grams of carbs. All from KARBOLYN. I did not cramp or bloat at all which surprised the hell out of me since this was all taken in in under an hour. I definitly could feel my muscles absorbing it up like no other.
    Here is an article my trainer wrote about his peak week methods for anyone interested: http://www.muscleandstrength.com/art...t-dieting.html
    For this Part of it i used the unflavored as I still needed to cut out all artificial sweeteners. It had zero taste what so ever. Not even a chalky taste. Mixed perfect and went down smooth.

I have decided to do another 2 shows since I came in with such good conditioning and no one wanted me to take an off season yet.
    June 23rd and 30th are the dates.

I will continue to update this log with my progress until the KARBOLYN runs out for me.

-Tim-

Member of Team Wilson:

Congrats on the show and just know you WILL get that pro card. So glad you used and liked K-lyn for your carb-up as it is perfectly suited for this purpose!

TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    congrats on the show, sorry to hear about the narrow miss on the pro card. Pictures look pretty sick, really interested in how you used karbolyn to carb load!

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice looking log. Keep up the great work.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

Been a while!

Ok so I have not logged in quite some time so I am going to recap the past couple weeks here. I apologize but this diet and time of year are taking up allot of my time

Still nothing has changed in the taste. The Fruit Punch flavor is delicious and the unflavored is just that, and you do not notice if you add it to something. No bitter after taste or no chalkiness.

So after placing 2nd in my last show I decided to push my diet another 6 weeks, that will put me in the 27 week mark. Over half a year. I am ready to be done and get back to having some energy. The way my diet is set up I take in fast acting carbs, in this case Karbolyn, before, during and after my training sessions.

If you are interested here is a article giving more info on it: http://www.muscleandstrength.com/art...h-workout.html

Most of the day I am drained, weak and feel like crap. But after my pre-workout meal and my pre-shake of Karbolyn I am strong and intense until I crash about 20 minutes into my cardio (which is after my training). But then after I have my post-shake with Karbolyn I can't quite explain it but I "come back to life" and can function for the rest of the night. Right now I am in the ballpark of about 120g of carbs a day, all of which are focused around my training. I do believe the Karbolyn has better staying power and a longer duration of energy than dextrose alone. So I take a larger serving before and none during my workout. This gives me more of the lasting energy than when I do dextrose before and during but with a better pump and fullness while training.

The second and different use I have been using the Karbolyn for is for energy in my soccer games. At the risk of sounding like a whiner I'm going to say it is very difficult to find the strength and energy to play at an intense competitive level for 90 minutes when running on virtually no carbs
    I have been using my Karbolyn around my games the same as with training except I have opted for no post shake and take in the same amount before and at half time. I have noticed this to be the best as I would really fade late into the second half. But with taking two-thirds of the allotted amount before and one-third at half time I can remain intense for the full 90 minutes. Essentially this is what athletes do with gatorade but I notice when my carb intake is very limited the gatorade fades too fast, now if it didn't matter and I was able to consume 200 grams of carbs (during the game) I'm not certain I would notice a difference in energy. I'm not saying that it is better to do that but I am implying I believe less Karbolyn is required to get the same level of energy and intensity. So for someone on a restricted diet or worried about getting too much sugar the benefit is there. I have experimented with this and am not saying I have scientific fact to back it up though.

I am sure I left something out and will post as I remember little details.

-Tim-
    Last edited by -Jorgy-; 06-12-2012 at 07:23 AM.

Member of Team Wilson:

Some really good info in your posts bro, thanks!

Some really good info in your posts bro, thanks!
    Thanks, I appreciate the chance to do it. Want to be as unbiased as possible.

Member of Team Wilson:

Well, you are doing a great job of being honest and also providing feedback people can use.

Ok so I have not logged in quite some time so I am going to recap the past couple weeks here. I apologize but this diet and time of year are taking up allot of my time

Still nothing has changed in the taste. The Fruit Punch flavor is delicious and the unflavored is just that, and you do not notice if you add it to something. No bitter after taste or no chalkiness.

So after placing 2nd in my last show I decided to push my diet another 6 weeks, that will put me in the 27 week mark. Over half a year. I am ready to be done and get back to having some energy. The way my diet is set up I take in fast acting carbs, in this case Karbolyn, before, during and after my training sessions.

If you are interested here is a article giving more info on it: http://www.muscleandstrength.com/art...h-workout.html

Most of the day I am drained, weak and feel like crap. But after my pre-workout meal and my pre-shake of Karbolyn I am strong and intense until I crash about 20 minutes into my cardio (which is after my training). But then after I have my post-shake with Karbolyn I can't quite explain it but I "come back to life" and can function for the rest of the night. Right now I am in the ballpark of about 120g of carbs a day, all of which are focused around my training. I do believe the Karbolyn has better staying power and a longer duration of energy than dextrose alone. So I take a larger serving before and none during my workout. This gives me more of the lasting energy than when I do dextrose before and during but with a better pump and fullness while training.

The second and different use I have been using the Karbolyn for is for energy in my soccer games. At the risk of sounding like a whiner I'm going to say it is very difficult to find the strength and energy to play at an intense competitive level for 90 minutes when running on virtually no carbs
    I have been using my Karbolyn around my games the same as with training except I have opted for no post shake and take in the same amount before and at half time. I have noticed this to be the best as I would really fade late into the second half. But with taking two-thirds of the allotted amount before and one-third at half time I can remain intense for the full 90 minutes. Essentially this is what athletes do with gatorade but I notice when my carb intake is very limited the gatorade fades too fast, now if it didn't matter and I was able to consume 200 grams of carbs (during the game) I'm not certain I would notice a difference in energy. I'm not saying that it is better to do that but I am implying I believe less Karbolyn is required to get the same level of energy and intensity. So for someone on a restricted diet or worried about getting too much sugar the benefit is there. I have experimented with this and am not saying I have scientific fact to back it up though.

I am sure I left something out and will post as I remember little details.

-Tim-
    great update and good luck going forward!

rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great log alot of hard work put in for sure!
    **All American EFX | EFX Sports | Head Rep**

http://www.aaefx.com/
    https://www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX/

Get your EFX needs met here http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aap/aap.htm

Looking for more and a final review here and on the product in the store. Thanks!!!