Closed Thread
    ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ollz1155 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

how to get laid without tinder, etc? (100% srs)

quickly summarize:

- havent kissed a chick for 4 years
    - never got laid
    - no homo
    - poor social skills, can't make and keep friends. only thing I could keep up were toxic relationships
    - can't assess my own looks so I don' know which league I am in. One day I feel attractive enough, other days I feel like crap
    - girls I am attracted to seem out of reach or hard to get. Got played on in the past so that left me with sour memories
    - don't talk to girls because I catch feels fast.
    - Don't ask out because I expect to be screamed at in terror (don't know if I have a creepy secks offender type of aura)
    - Don't ask out because expect to be played on and replaced

BRB "OP is a *******"

IDGAF tbh. This is the truth I have been casting off for the past years. No psychologist as was able to help me with this. Now it's time to face the truth.

FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FitCross is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ollz1155 View Post
    quickly summarize:

- never got laid
    - no homo
    - poor social skills, can't make and keep friends. only thing I could keep up were toxic relationships
    - can't assess my own looks so I don' know which league I am in. One day I feel attractive enough, other days I feel like crap
    - girls I am attracted to seem out of reach or hard to get. Got played on in the past so that left me with sour memories
    - Don't ask out because I expect to be screamed at in terror (don't know if I have a creepy secks offender type of aura)

BRB "OP is a *******"

IDGAF tbh. This is the truth I have been casting off for the past years. No psychologist as was able to help me with this. Now it's time to face the truth.
    The "it" factor.

Most guys have it. A few don't. You and I constitute "the few."
    Ad astra per aspera

DStentz1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DStentz1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DStentz1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DStentz1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DStentz1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DStentz1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DStentz1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DStentz1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DStentz1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DStentz1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DStentz1337 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well you badically summed it up yourself. Get the hell out there and start approaching women! I promise they won't bite or will "scream at you in terror" lolz. And the only way you will be played or replaced is if you act like a beta male around them instead of a real alpha male
    ***Aspie Crew

***Bikelife Crew

***The 6Six Crew

Raptors/Leafs/Bluejays/Eagles

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1.Approach woman. Go from there.
    2.If the above approach didnt land you success with that woman please refer back to step 1.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ollz1155 View Post
    quickly summarize:

- never got laid
    - no homo

BRB "OP is a *******"

This is your biggest issue
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brandan1997 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FitCross View Post
    The "it" factor.

Most guys have it. A few don't. You and I constitute "the few."
    this chit pisses me tf off. Tired of seeing people post that some guys are just lucky or just are naturally good at getting girls because of looks. Look, it doesnt take a genius to realize that yes some people get with girls because of looks but thats not the only reason. Just because you arent Zac Efron looking doesnt mean you cant get a girl. You dont get a girl because of how you act. How you act is the #1 reason, your confidence, your personality etc. Women notice that and if you are a pathetic beta then who tf would want to be with you? Be a man, be confident and if you get rejected move on to the next and change your game. Stop going after women with the same tactics to only get rejected and say “Guess im FA. Just not good looking enough” Go out, meet new woman, have some DECENT social skills and you will be surprised how much women will be more interested just based off of your confident vibe itself. If you arent a complete beta or jackass 9/10 it will move forward with that woman.

AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndroMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You need a woman to fix you basically, normally i would suggest lap dances with strippers, but you are young and probably don't have the cash.
    Basically you are screwed until 30 or so.