Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Hearts r broken everyday Lottabody's Avatar
    Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Chindrew View Post
    Some girls don't realise that guys can feel how tight or loose the girl's vag is.
    Which begs the question--is sex better or worse for men with larger or smaller dongs? There is some major variation out there. One would think the same vagina would feel tighter to a man with a larger penis. People try to say if a woman is loose she needs a big one, but no one says the other way around, nahmean?

(But this isn't an issue for me, fyi. I'm just pointing out the obvious)
    You wear a rubber?--damn right
    You are my lover?--all night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErN7fQd6WzA&list

Registered User Shortofdaybreak's Avatar
    Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shortofdaybreak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It means she has excellent dick-taking ability.

I mean...she could take a mean dick.

Erm...Anyways.

craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000) craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000) craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000) craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000) craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000) craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000) craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000) craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000) craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000) craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000) craigthomasb is just really nice. (+1000)
    well trimmed /shaven
    not horrible flaps everywhere
    doesnt smell like rotten mackerel
    pink if possible

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lottabody View Post
    Which begs the question--is sex better or worse for men with larger or smaller dongs? There is some major variation out there. One would think the same vagina would feel tighter to a man with a larger penis. People try to say if a woman is loose she needs a big one, but no one says the other way around, nahmean?

I have to imagine this is a hard thing for men to answer. Most of us only have one point of reference. I only have one dong. It is not interchangeable, nor does it vary in size from one hump to the next.

rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lottabody View Post

Lottabody, what is your favorite size dong?

Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000) Lottabody is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by craigthomasb View Post
    pink if possible
    lmao

Originally Posted by rackpullxtreme View Post
    Lottabody, what is your favorite size dong?
    I never measured but I know it when I see it.

jamikai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Best Pussy to Me

To me, "good pussy" starts very generally with the total woman in her build, attitude, grooming and sexual responsiveness, then becomes specific about the look, scent, taste, internal texture and reflexes of her actual vagina. I personally like a woman to be moderately hairy (all over) with a huge erect clit, very tight wet naturally scented vagina, strong flexing kegal muscles and an uninhibited tendency to loud vocal responses to her sensations of pleasure.

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP loves to say "eat mah pussy" whenever Miscers rage at her.

lol

KaraMrtnz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Pussy

What about a strong pussy? Had a guy say that.... never heard someone use that.