MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lost a huge amount of body fat, but still can't unleash the abs!!!

I don't have enough posts to add pictures to this thread, but please take a look at my profile pictures for reference.

I spent a good month or so on a huge caloric deficit with fat burners and stuff. As of a few weeks ago, I'm trying to eat more, my fat burners are gone, and I'm trying to put on some lean muscle. However I feel like I still have an extra inch of blubber on top of me. I still have love handles and I feel like my arms aren't as defined as I'd like them to be. I have no clue what my BF% is, but I've been told by people on this forum that it looks around 22%. I'd rather not order more fat burners and go on another borderline ED diet. I'll be home from college in about two weeks in which my eating habits are sure to improve.

So brahs, how do I burn away this extra layer?

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Based on your avi picture I'd put you higher than 22%. Try closer to somewhere > 25%

Don't waste your money on fat burners - stick to the good old fashioned dietary deficit, hard work in the gym, and time.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    keep dieting, you still have a bit of ways to go before any abs will come out. Also even if you lost it, you dont have much of a base to show underneath, just cut down to an acceptable bf level and bulk for awhile to get something to cut down to. You dont need supplements, you need lifting, calorie deficit, and patience above all else. You probably need to get down to the low 150s to be honest, fat is still pretty dense and most have to lose more than they realize. Even i am around 8 lbs "overweight".
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    You probably need to get down to the low 150s to be honest, fat is still pretty dense and most have to lose more than they realize.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and assert that he'd likely have to get closer to 140 before he were lean enough to count abs at 5'9" and relatively untrained.

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by msm00b View Post
    Based on your avi picture I'd put you higher than 22%. Try closer to somewhere > 25%

Don't waste your money on fat burners - stick to the good old fashioned dietary deficit, hard work in the gym, and time.

This ^^^ there are no magic short cuts............time and constancy
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MADBARZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Got it guys, thanks. Guess I have a long way to go...

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by msm00b View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and assert that he'd likely have to get closer to 140 before he were lean enough to count abs at 5'9" and relatively untrained.
    Thats what i was thinking too. I was afraid to say any lower because i know everyone will say its too light lol

Dont worry OP, most of us thought we were just a few pounds away from abs. When i started at 240 i thought id be big and be 200 lbs and lean.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    Thats what i was thinking too. I was afraid to say any lower because i know everyone will say its too light lol

Dont worry OP, most of us thought we were just a few pounds away from abs. When i started at 240 i thought id be big and be 200 lbs and lean.
    Yeah I guess I just have to be patient. I'm less than 2 months into my routine, it's gonna be much longer than that, and I have to accept it haha

AjsGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AjsGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AjsGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AjsGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AjsGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AjsGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AjsGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AjsGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AjsGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AjsGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AjsGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Won't see your abs until your in single digits.

Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) Skoorbmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Stop the so-called fat burners, they're crap and you have no business taking them IMO (nor do any of us).

Calorie deficit is how you lost the weight, not any supplements. Believe in that and keep applying it.

lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a friend 5'8" even at 135 (where he started) and untrained he wasn't very defined. He was lean but had no abs to speak of.
    Part of the not eating like a retard crew (NELARC).

My lifting/notable eats log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137551483
    2/3/2013
    Final weigh in for contest 4/30/2013

Thug Lives Don't Matter Shepherd1125's Avatar
    Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lunchboy View Post
    I have a friend 5'8" even at 135 (where he started) and untrained he wasn't very defined. He was lean but had no abs to speak of.
    5'8, 135 checking in.

OP, come back when ur 10%.

Originally Posted by lunchboy View Post
    Ill top that, know a guy who is 5'10, 125 lbs, lean with no abs lol
    Skinny as hell though.