Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EverLastCat View Post
    No offense here, but DMAA being pretty safe is that Serious Nutrition's Solutions statement? You represent them correct?

The OP has a valid concern, no need to get mad at him. Maybe he cares about his heart? Is Serious Nutrition Solution mad at him? You represent them right?

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. -- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is ordering fitness supplement companies to stop selling weight loss and body building products containing DMAA, citing its potentially fatal side effects.

It's linked to) elevated heart rate, dry mouth. You're out training hard and you're going to go and elevate your heart rate before you train. It's dangerous," he said. "It brings your heart rate too high, which can cause strokes and heart attacks."
    Does caffeine not elevate heart rate? Don't all stimulants elevate heart rate? . Any stimulant can elevate heart rate to dangerous heart levels with a high enough dosage. I am not too knowledgable on this so correct me if I'm wrong.

EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pablizzo View Post
    Does caffeine not elevate heart rate? Don't all stimulants elevate heart rate? . Any stimulant can elevate heart rate to dangerous heart levels with a high enough dosage. I am not too knowledgable on this so correct me if I'm wrong.
    So if those soldiers would of drink 4 cups of coffee before training? would they had any problems? I agree with you all stimulants do raise the heart. You have green tea (caffeine) for one example and you have methamphetamines as another. If you want to get real creative you can do several lines of coke. That might do the trick.

Hey I mean no offense to this. My Father died 10 years ago due to heart attack and he was a runner he drink this stuff called Orange Rush before running. I'm sensitive to stuff like this.
    Last edited by EverLastCat; 05-02-2012 at 05:21 AM.
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pablizzo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Like I said with a high enough dosage. 4 cups of coffee will not give any dangerous effects. I do not think 2 scoops of Jack3d will give any dangerous effects either. I simply think more studies should be done before banning it.

EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50) EverLastCat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It was Ultimate Orange that was the name of it.
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So if those soldiers would of drink 4 cups of coffee before training? would they had any problems? I agree with you all stimulants do raise the heart. You have green tea (caffeine) for one example and you have methamphetamines as another. If you want to get real creative you can do several lines of coke. That might do the trick.

Hey I mean no offense to this. My Father died 10 years ago due to heart attack and he was a runner he drink this stuff called Orange Rush before running. I'm sensitive to stuff like this.
    Respect Status - Lost

There's no intelligence here.
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No offense here, but DMAA being pretty safe is that Serious Nutrition's Solutions statement? You represent them correct?

The OP has a valid concern, no need to get mad at him. Maybe he cares about his heart? Is Serious Nutrition Solution mad at him? You represent them right?

Is this Everlast's position? You represent them, correct?

You are not very informed about stimulants, so I guess that makes Everlast not informed about stimulants. You represent them, right? How can a company make products with stimulants if they do not know anything about stimulants?
    Last edited by justfive; 05-02-2012 at 06:20 AM.

SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperYou will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Obviously he didn't. I'm trying to help the populace use their heads, one idiot at a time. Use this amazing thing called Google and there you would find 100 other threads on DMAA in this forum alone. This thread never would have had to be made, and OP wouldn't look dumb. There's no reason for people to continuously post Creatine Threads, but they do. I'm trying to educate people. Teach them to build a fire instead of just making it for them.

Now how does that make you feel?
    DMAA is a vehicle to larger pending regulation.....

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stick to making boxing gloves
    Driven Sports

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No one gave a **** about DMAA when it's legal, plenty of people utilized it without side effects. Now that the FDA is looking into it, everyone heads into Chicken Little mode.

If you took a gram of caffeine and ran the Boston Marathon, you would not be in good shape. Does that mean caffeine is bad? Or does it mean that perhaps it was user issue?

Half the **** that was taken off the market is because idiots self dose regardless of what instructions say. Used properly DMAA is fine.

Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why would you ask a forum if you should take it or not...??? Lemme answer the way you asked. "Should I tell him to take it or not, I'm scared" "Should I ?"
    Go ahead and wake up, it's a brand new day
    Angel's wings gunna carry you away...

Originally Posted by justfive View Post
    Is this Everlast's position? You represent them, correct?

You are not very informed about stimulants, so I guess that makes Everlast not informed about stimulants. You represent them, right? How can a company make products with stimulants if they do not know anything about stimulants?
    Yes everyone at headquarters loves coffee I'm no expert in stimulants, but we don't have DMAA in our products either. Nor do we recommend it. So crawl back in your hole.

If you want to know more about caffeine " Google " is your friend!
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes everyone at headquarters loves coffee I'm no expert in stimulants, but we don't have DMAA in our products either. Nor do we recommend it. So crawl back in your hole.

Dont argue with a respected regular, it doesnt end well especially when you're not the one with the knowledge.. There is no issue with DMAA or its safety.

Just a friendly heads up, not sure how many times I can save your ass on here, but it wont be much more than whats already been done.
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Dont argue with a respected regular, it doesnt end well especially when you're not the one with the knowledge.. There is no issue with DMAA or its safety.

Just a friendly heads up, not sure how many times I can save your ass on here, but it wont be much more than whats already been done.
    The company I represent feels differently than your company obviously about DMAA. Can you respect what I represent? I'm not telling you to not take DMAA do what you want you're a grown man right? Everlast doesn't want involved because the media likes to make a big deal over things. We are a company that's been around for a long long time and are a little different than alot of companies. Our company doesn't argue with People either. We have values. Google em!
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000) raleighwho is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey op if the fda said drinking coffee was bad for you would you stop?
    if the fda said drinking filtered water was bad would you stop?

the fda looks out for those who fill its pockets!
    ACTIVE LOG: ★★★AI Sports Nutrition MAGIC MATCHA SWEETENED LOG★★★ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144106921
    ★★★HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE ELITE MINI LOG★★★ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142947371
    PWO review for ManSports High Voltage Body Octane Citrus Breeze http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141712831
    COMPLETED 18 day log for SNAC P.E.D http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141897791

****PS3 NAME: troublefound

The company I represent feels differently than your company obviously about DMAA. Can you respect what I represent? I'm not telling you to not take DMAA do what you want you're a grown man right? Everlast doesn't want involved because the media likes to make a big deal over things. We are a company that's been around for a long long time and are a little different than alot of companies. Our company doesn't argue with People either. We have values. Google em!
    Thats their choice, but correct dosing schemes in regards to DMAA will yield no harmful sides.
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

A principle value is a foundation upon which other values and measures of integrity are based. Those values which are not physiologically determined and normally considered objective, such as a desire to avoid physical pain, seek pleasure, etc., are considered subjective, vary across individuals and cultures and are in many ways aligned with belief and belief systems. Types of values include ethical/moral value,
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

Thats their choice, but correct dosing schemes in regards to DMAA will yield no harmful sides.
    Doesn't matter nothing we can do about it. If they want it off the market it will be off the market.
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

We don't promote DMAA small or large doses. Regardless of the outcome.
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I am not getting into a DMAA good vs bad debate.

My comment was referring to your non-existant knowledge of stimulants such as caffeine. You dont have to be an expert. You have to use the processing capacity of your brain to give sound advice, and educate yourself. As a rep, it is your responsibility to know the basics regarding the supplements you promote. You failed in this respect.

You should be the one who is sentenced to several years of googling given your caffeine comment.

If understanding this is beyond you and too stressful, then perhaps you'd like to grab a sample from my sig for some ultimate relaxation?

My comment was referring to your non-existant knowledge of stimulants such as caffeine. You dont have to be an expert. You have to use the processing capacity of your brain to give sound advice, and educate yourself. As a rep, it is your responsibility to know the basics regarding the supplements you promote. You failed in this respect.

You should be the one who is sentenced to several years of googling given your caffeine comment.

If understanding this is beyond you and too stressful, then perhaps you'd like to grab a sample from my sig for some ultimate relaxation?
    I do not promote DMAA nor do I have any knowledge on it beyond that (to comment about). We don't promote it. Companies with this ingredient are under the radar. At Everlast we are never on the Radar. This includes anything, quality control, what's on the label is what's in the product. We might not have the most flashy product line, but we are a sensible company. And I don't have vast knowledge on stimulants. I'm not a druggie.
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

I do not promote DMAA nor do I have any knowledge on it beyond that (to comment about). We don't promote it. Companies with this ingredient are under the radar. At Everlast we are never on the Radar. This includes anything, quality control, what's on the label is what's in the product. We might not have the most flashy product line, but we are a sensible company. And I don't have vast knowledge on stimulants. I'm not a druggie.
    I don't see you lasting very long on this site. Referring to Stims as drugs....
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AJP1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If certain sups/ingredients cause for concern then don't them. Simple as that.

Stick to your black coffee and food and get it done the old fashioned way.
    -No I in Team-
    (Resident Product Specialist.)

Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    stick to making boxing gloves
    Wow you are professional. I won't insult your company though.
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

I don't see you lasting very long on this site. Referring to Stims as drugs....
    Well I admit I am not the master of knowledge when it comes to stimulants. I'm just assuming someone who is the master of knowledge in this area probably knows all stimulants. I only know the basics the legal stuff. All of the obsession about stimulants on here I was just assuming! I didn't say stims were drugs. Please quote me where I said that. Do the stims you take put words in others mouths or is that voices talking to you inside your head?
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

Registered User PlusCTMMAGFTeam's Avatar
    PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50) PlusCTMMAGFTeam will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Don't mess with this guy, his intelligence supersedes everybody here. His goal is to prove he's more knowledgable then everyone else lol. The FDA banned it for a good reason. Now let's all calm down, relax, and accept that DMAA is no more. A lot of you in here supporting DMAA got your butt plugs to deep. Chill the F out lol.

Non-Famous Non-Scientist koard31's Avatar
    koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000) koard31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well I admit I am not the master of knowledge when it comes to stimulants. I'm just assuming someone who is the master of knowledge in this area probably knows all stimulants. I only know the basics the legal stuff. All of the obsession about stimulants on here I was just assuming! I didn't say stims were drugs. Please quote me where I said that. Do the stims you take put words in others mouths or is that voices talking to you inside your head?
    You should probably just stop posting in this thread. No one is asking about Everlast supplements or boxing equipment. Just step away, pretend this thread never existed and go on about your repping duties when called upon. With each post you're digging yourself a bigger hole.
    A fan of not overthinking.

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And I don't have vast knowledge on stimulants. I'm not a druggie.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/el/energy.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/el...tiro-fuse.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/el/thermotriplex.html

Do you have vast knowledge on these two products? Notably the effects of caffeine?

For someone being high and mighty about the poor effects of stimulants, your company appears to utilize them in their product formulations. Prop blended, nonetheless, to conceal the actual amount of caffeine being ingested.

Originally Posted by Pablizzo View Post
    My Grandma is 85 years old and she drinks like 4 cups first thing each day. I think coffee is ok. Just be careful with it and you should be ok. Bacon now that stuff will kill ya.
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/el/energy.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/el...tiro-fuse.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/el/thermotriplex.html

Do you have vast knowledge on these two products? Notably the effects of caffeine?

For someone being high and mighty about the poor effects of stimulants, your company appears to utilize them in their product formulations. Prop blended, nonetheless, to conceal the actual amount of caffeine being ingested.

This is a waste of my time explaining it to someone like you. But ask me anything about our product and the stimulants and what they do. Most reps/members don't get into it that deep, but if you really want me to break it down to you I will. It's not that deep! People on here like to pick fights and act like aholes I have gathered in my short time here. The difference is we don't have banned substances in our product. We aren't against caffeine and stimulants. We just aren't for banned ones. We respect the law.
    Everlast Nutrition Rep

ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "How does that make you feel?".....The next "Umadbro?".
    -----JMR-----