moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You guys were not kidding!!!

As I have posted before, I am relatively new to this. I have been working out seriously for a little over 10 weeks. I have been reading almost every post on the over 35 since I joined. I changed up my workout program a little after everything I read and got a lot more serious about my squats and dead-lifts.......and you guys were not kidding...after deciding to quit pussyfooting around, and push some serious weight....well, serious for me anyway...I am TOAST !!!!!

I left the gym feeling the best I have yet....and after 2 hours at home, stick a fork in me...I am done...no soreness, just muscle fatigue, I finally feel like I actually did myself some good!

Man, if I can keep this feeling all the time, I am a lifer !!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by moeheep View Post
    As I have posted before, I am relatively new to this. I have been working out seriously for a little over 10 weeks. I have been reading almost every post on the over 35 since I joined. I changed up my workout program a little after everything I read and got a lot more serious about my squats and dead-lifts.......and you guys were not kidding...after deciding to quit pussyfooting around, and push some serious weight....well, serious for me anyway...I am TOAST !!!!!

I left the gym feeling the best I have yet....and after 2 hours at home, stick a fork in me...I am done...no soreness, just muscle fatigue, I finally feel like I actually did myself some good!

Just wait until you begin to see some changes in your lines; you might become addicted to it :P

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Awsome, keep pushin'!

LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10) LilBeastmode is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I'm new to this weight training myself, look forward to growing with you.

moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50) moeheep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pay attention on this forum...you can learn a lot

Another day of squats and deads.....legs feel like jelly, by the time I drove home, could hardy walk up the stairs. For the first time my T-Shirts was completely soaked from sweat....all told...feelin' great!

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another day of squats and deads.....legs feel like jelly, by the time I drove home, could hardy walk up the stairs. For the first time my T-Shirts was completely soaked from sweat....all told...feelin' great!
    Great feeling, no?

Much respect on the squats.
    I may look like Santa Claus.....but I'm feeling like Elvis...........