Closed Thread
Page 57 of 334 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 10019
    GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post
    Wyatt Herb
    I've yet to check Wikipedia for the real spelling.

edit: or Google suggestion.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The biggest problem of switching from Winamp to Itunes is that I can't create disposable playlists.

When I used to use Winamp, I would play a song in a folder, and know which folder I had to browse to to hear the song next. Instead of double clicking, one right clicks (to Mac users, this is clicking a button on the mouse that shares space with the usual Mac mouse button that spans the full width of the mouse) on a song, and chooses to enqueue the song into the already 'established playlist', instead of choosing to play a song and start a new playlist.

I swear Itunes can't compete with that stuff. I'm pretty sure about 10 people out of 100 make CD's out of the people that still might pay attention to playlists, but it works sometimes.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would say gun culture in the US is HUGELY prevalent. I blame TV, video games, and the media though more than guns themselves. People become so numb to death from what they see in games and on TV that they just don't care. Even Chaz cries more when pets die than people.
    Damn right I do! (about the pets)

+ There is a huge difference in real death/wounds/injuries and ones in movies/video games .People who think that video games make you jaded to death/violence are f*cking stupid.
    Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post
    Common. Parlance.

Are you telling me it wasn't referred to as "rap" by 99.9% of people then and for a long time?
    MrmMrbill provided an excellent analogy with the bbing terms. But here is another:

99% of people refer to all electronic as techno. Techno is just one of the many genres. Most people referring to it as techno, don't enjoy the music and/or care about learning about the genres or the differences. I dont' think I'd use them to be the ones to classify which DJ would fall under which category.
    Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post
    Regardless of me thinking that no guns might be a better condition for society (at least as far as unorganized crime goes in many considerable places), I think taking an opposite position in the middle of current affairs can be more detrimental than refining the current position.

Is Wyatt Herb considered a cautionary tale for regional gun restriction? If any type of region restricted guns, does anyone think that it would attract more offensive violence from outside territories? The extra security in a highly populated area would probably be a big expense.

edit: Another question is whether it would be worse to restrict guns by city/county, state, or federal?
    \/\/\/\/
    Wyatt Herb
    It went 50 f*cking posts before someone caught this. I couldn't believe it.
    Originally Posted by mrmrbill View Post
    The Herb Bros. were a ruthless, though little-known part of Western history. They were always overshadowed by bigger events, but one should never forget how they shot it out at the Kinda OK Corral. The gunslinger combo of Pappy Rika, and Rosemary and Doc Hollyberry showed the West what true heroes really were.
    Yeah I have the movie, bro. Tombrock
    ^ Lawlz
    Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    Edit: ugh... I'm a dick when this tired. Sorry GS. I'm out for rest and another full day of work tomorrow.
    Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    Yes, I practically beared my soul to you..
    I like you tired.

How you doin'?
    joeytribbiani.jpg
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The biggest problem of switching from Winamp to Itunes is that I can't create disposable playlists.

When I used to use Winamp, I would play a song in a folder, and know which folder I had to browse to to hear the song next. Instead of double clicking, one right clicks (to Mac users, this is clicking a button on the mouse that shares space with the usual Mac mouse button that spans the full width of the mouse) on a song, and chooses to enqueue the song into the already 'established playlist', instead of choosing to play a song and start a new playlist.

I swear Itunes can't compete with that stuff. I'm pretty sure about 10 people out of 100 make CD's out of the people that still might pay attention to playlists, but it works sometimes.
    i'm not following what you are describing.

(as an aside, right click on a mac trackpad is clicking using two fingers at once instead of one, using a mac mouse, it is clicking on the right hand side of the mouse, where a right click button would be situated on a two or three button mouse. macs also will work with any wireless or USB moue or keyboard out of the box, so if you plug in a 2 or 3 button mouse, it will work and right-click right away)

back to itunes,
    do you mean to create a new playlist using the currently playing (or selected or whatever) song?
    if this is the case, do you want the new playlist to be an empty playlist with just that song in it, to which you will add others?

there is a simple way to do this. i'm going to show you the 3 ways that i use itunes when i am listening to music on my computer.

method 1
    the first is that method i have described above: you have selected a song or are listening to a song, and want to create a blank new playlist with that song, and you will add more songs to this playlist.
    this is using a feature called itunes dj. if itunes dj is not appearing in you list on the left sidebar under playlists, you will first need to turn it on. (itunes preferences, in the 'general' tab, make sure 'itunes dj' checkmark is turned on)

itunes dj is actually pretty awesome. if you are having a big party (or even a small party), hook up your computer to the stereo system, and then click on itunes dj in the playlists. in the bottom right of the itunes dj interface, click on "settings…" turn on "allow guests to request songs with remote for iphone or ipod touch". if anyone has an iphone or ipod touch, and is connected to the same wi-fi network as your computer, they can open up the remote app, and request songs from your music library to be added to the itunes dj playlist. you can limit where they can request music from to certain albums, artists, or playlists, so that they don't make requests from your barry manilow collection (they won't even see it, so your secret is safe). if a song is requested multiple times, it gets bumped up the itunes dj playlist. the advantage of this is that your computer doesn't even have to be visible, or have a keyboard or mouse attached, so it's only going to be used for music, and your guests won't be able to sabotage your ******** and tell everyone about your barry manilow collection, because they won't even be able to use the computer.

in this case, click on "settings…" and set both of the dropdown menus to 0, then close the settings and click "refresh"

come back to your music library, and start playing a song. the one you want in the new playlist. once playing, right-click on the song, and choose "play next in itunes dj". if you now come back to itunes dj, you will see that it's the only song there. you can add music to itunes dj by right-clicking and choosing "add to itunes dj"

once you have set up itunes dj, you can just open itunes, start playing a song, right-click and "play next in itunes dj" and then keep adding songs by right clicking them as well. it will behave in this instance as a temporary playlist.

method 2
    turn on genius. click on the little atomic symbol thingy in the bottom right hand corner of the itunes window. if you haven't already activated it, you will need to sign in using your apple id, and then genius will take a look at your music library and take a few minutes to get set up. once it is set up, click on the song that you want to listen to, and then click the genius icon in the bottom right of the itunes window.

it will automatically make a new temporary playlist for you using that song as the basis. this playlist will be by default 25 songs, but you can set the limit to be up to 100 songs. to make this playlist, it uses a combination of the following information: the playcounts on your songs, the ratings on your songs, the order in which you listen to different music on your computer/iphone/ipod/ipad, tracks that others have bought who also bought that particular track in the itunes music store (even if you didn't buy any of this music from itunes), the itunes music store track ratings, and some other things i don't even know about. it uses all this information to put together a playlist of songs that you will probably want to listen to if you want to listen to the track that you have selected. it gives you a nice selection of genres and artists and albums, and it is extremely effective.

if you skip songs in a genius created playlist, or delete songs from a genius created playlist, it takes note of this and is less likely to include it in future genius mixes. it learns from your listening habits.

the best way of describing it is that it chooses music for you based on your mood. it's very good at doing this.

if you like the genius mix that's been created, you can save this mix as a playlist. if you don't save it, it will clear out and regenerate the next time you activate genius on another song.

method 3
    enable the column browser (view menu>column browser>show column browser)

this is fairly self-explanatory. as you choose items from each of the columns, it will narrow your music library down and show you songs that match your selections. you can select multiples by holding down command(mac) or control(windows), or by shift-clicking in the lists.

the column browser view will treat the visible selection as its own playlist. if you start playing music, it will only play what you can see, whether this is in order, or shuffled if you have shuffle turned on.

the column browser is a really fast way to construct a de facto playlist if you don't actually want to make a playlist or generate a smart playlist.

Crede quod habes, et habes.
    Believe that you have it, and you have it.

PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and now for something completely different.

i really want to see this used in technology in the next 5 years. hell, i want it now.

Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    ^ Lawlz
    How you doin'?
    joeytribbiani.jpg

Originally Posted by PowderMonkey View Post
    Big appreciated quote
    I just noticed this Itunes DJ feature in Itunes, but I'm not sure of its use as far as me playing music by myself.

Safari is scrwey By the way. Tell someone to fix it for Windows.

I buy my songs through Itunes because I like the way they set up their store. Every now and then, Amazon gives me a credit to download songs, but almost always, I pay the extra .30 to get a song at Itunes.

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Bizarre.

I pretty much just berstared the cashier when she asked if I was 21.
    ]
    It amazes me what people will do to get high, seriously? Gasoline, solvents and other aromatic hydrocarbons?

Originally Posted by kvk1 View Post
    Guys, of course I didn't forget Blackadder. But that's more of a sitcom-series than the shows I mentioned which are episodic sketch-comedy shows.

It's hard for somebody unaware of British comedy to jump straight into Blackadder. With the titles I mentioned it's much simpler to pick and choose any portion from any period and find something you enjoy.
    I bet M and I watch more BBC America than any other channel. I watch the BBC's news, not a whole lot of political spin like US outlets. JUST GIMME THE FUKN NEWS ASSBAG!!! I don't wanna hear the editorial from the right or left, just the fukn news.

I wish they'd put on Benny Hill. He and Rowan Atkins are comedic geniuses.

and now for something completely different.

i really want to see this used in technology in the next 5 years. hell, i want it now.

I don't get how it jumped from device censored input to device-independent censored input. I like the AFK door messaging system though.

I just noticed this Itunes DJ feature in Itunes, but I'm not sure of its use as far as me playing music by myself.

Safari is scrwey By the way. Tell someone to fix it for Windows.

I buy my songs through Itunes because I like the way they set up their store. Every now and then, Amazon gives me a credit to download songs, but almost always, I pay the extra .30 to get a song at Itunes.
    itunes dj is method 1, and the most complex

i usually use 2 (genius) or 3 (browser). sometimes i use itunes dj. i use home sharing (investigate yourself, it's pretty cool) with my phone a lot

i am not huge fan of apple's windows development. i have made this known to my colleagues on multiple occasions. i shall tell them you dislike safari as well.

I don't get how it jumped from device censored input to device-independent censored input. I like the AFK door messaging system though.
    because it can tell with anything that carries or is even near an electrical signal.
    in the case of the sofa, it could just be sensing their position via a device they have in their pocket, or there could be a few sensors placed strategically in the couch.

the point is that it's more than just "is the person touching me yesno?" which is what current tech uses.

i really dig the using your own body as a control method. imagine how useful this would be for blind/deaf/autistic/people with special needs.

Soaking in a Digital Bath ShaneSwan's Avatar
    ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    I wish they'd put on Benny Hill. He and Rowan Atkins are comedic geniuses.
    ...Atkinson.

But dont mind me, Im currently bleeding profusely from a nasty harpoon wound to my left flank.

Im not holding out much hope that any medics will sho up

Inb4 we do mind you, gtfo, stfu, etc

EDIT: I wonder if my assailant was inspired by Jules Winnfield
    Last edited by ShaneSwan; 05-06-2012 at 03:12 AM.
    Feed me here
    Fill me up again
    Temporarily pacify this hunger thats so cruel

itunes dj is method 1, and the most complex

i usually use 2 (genius) or 3 (browser). sometimes i use itunes dj. i use home sharing (investigate yourself, it's pretty cool) with my phone a lot

i am not huge fan of apple's windows development. i have made this known to my colleagues on multiple occasions. i shall tell them you dislike safari as well.
    Itunes DJ automatically picks songs to make a continuous mix of your music.
    I'll admit that Itunes was the first software to make smart music playlists. I just like to make my own, and Winamp did it a little more on-the-fly. I've discussed with Farley about how Itunes is pretty much a traditional music catalog in virtual format. I just wasn't looking for such resourceful software to do so much. Considering how much I like the Apple music store, I choose to gripe at Safari instead.

Safari seems to reload every single tab in every open browser at extended points of use. I return to the browser that's been open for the bulk of the day, and at a random time, every single tab will reload. Pages with unfinished forms, youtube pages, pages with expired logins. Tell them this. It will save millions of lives.

imagine how useful this would be for blind/deaf/autistic/people with special needs.
    With all consideration, it would be helpful for people without, also.

With all consideration, it would be helpful for people without, also.
    yep.
    the ability to completely use your phone (or perhaps one day, even the computer) without needing to look at it, or even to touch it, would be fantastic. this tech is demonstrating that it's possible, and not far off (hopefully). to me this seems a lot more natural than using a mouse or learning how a UI works

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

yep.
    the ability to completely use your phone (or perhaps one day, even the computer) without needing to look at it, or even to touch it, would be fantastic. this tech is demonstrating that it's possible, and not far off (hopefully). to me this seems a lot more natural than using a mouse or learning how a UI works
    I just mean that it will facilitate a lot of common misunderstanding that able people exhibit in every-day life, with the door handle sensing part and what not. IDGaF really about people using their Iphone easier, but why keep things more complicated than possible.?.

Are you saying that I'm the car doing the 360? My fingers are crossed.

Are you saying that I'm the car doing the 360? My fingers are crossed.
    It's not about you, just a random .gif I thought was amusing.

In other news I was just offered sex for parts off a car I'm parting out, lol.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not about you, just a random .gif I thought was amusing.

In other news I was just offered sex for parts off a car I'm parting out, lol.
    Awesome!
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome!
    Certain red posters acting all offended because they were rightfully called a troll.

If it walks and talks like a duck.......It's a troll.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    Certain red posters acting all offended because they were rightfully called a troll.

He curls 55 pound dumbbells and will f*ck your world up. Tread carefully.

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    He curls 55 pound dumbbells and will f*ck your world up. Tread carefully.
    And I can curl bodies, and will f*ck his universe up.

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post

Can you at least give a hint about said troll's identity?

and Chaz... "cooee"?
    Time To Re-Schedule

ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ossizen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Time to break out the popcorn!

Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    Can you at least give a hint about said troll's identity?

and Chaz... "cooee"?
    He is what he is and likes to eat his spinach.

+ I was just tossing random letters at that point. I was amazed when WwF said it was a real word.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Question

Originally Posted by ShaneSwan View Post
    ...Atkinson.

But dont mind me, Im currently bleeding profusely from a nasty harpoon wound to my left flank.

Im not holding out much hope that any medics will sho up

Inb4 we do mind you, gtfo, stfu, etc

EDIT: I wonder if my assailant was inspired by Jules Winnfield

I don't get it.
    Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrmrbill View Post
    Depends on where you were, I think. Coming from the midwest plains -- eastern CO, I always heard it as "rap". But this isn't where it was happening anyway. It was a NY/LA thing. When I first moved to LA in '88, it took me a while to figure out what everybody was talking about with "hip hop". They were referring to the larger genre of which rap is a small part. I thought it was all "rap". Since 99.9% of people in CO were calling it all "rap", were they correct?

Instead, when it comes from people in the places where it's really happening -- and -- notable music critics/authors of major publications like Billboard, Village Voice, LA Weekly -- the people who actually have their pulse on the scene -- is that more correct? More correct than "parlance" from white-washed Suburbia, even if that population is larger?

Is it more correct when 99.9% of a non-lifting public doesn't know a preacher from a standing curl, so everything's a curl? Or, would bodybuilders who know the difference be more correct even if BBers are smaller population?

Your analogy sucks, and argument by analogy is fallacious regardless. The "hip-hop" point, was that you can't refer to what was called "hip-hop" ONLY at the time to define what we are discussing, since it wasn't the common terminology, EVEN WITHING THE INDUSTRY. Go back and look for references. You will find 50-1 as "rap" vs "hip-hop".

Your "examples" (at least 3/4-I'm not looking at them but going from memory) also list the music as...."rap". Correct? Thanks for proving my point.

Please go back to what I originally said. You are arguing a straw-man. I never said that "hip-hop" was NOT correct.

I'll restate my original point:

They didn't create the genre, and they weren't even the first white people to do it. They exposed a lot of white kids to it.

I'm from white-washed suburbia? Do tell.

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ftw, it's Wyatt Earp

Ftw, it's Wyatt Earp
    Ftl, it's Wyatt Herb?
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ftl, it's Wyatt Herb?

Exactly, I'm actually pretty disappoint in GS. That's the best western (no hotel) around and he can't even be bothered to google the guys correct ****ing name.

Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Exactly, I'm actually pretty disappoint in GS. That's the best western (no hotel) around and he can't even be bothered to google the guys correct ****ing name.
    Did you like Costner's "Wyatt Earp"? I did.
    Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

Closed Thread